Over the past 10+ years of working with thousands of clients, I have created a series of high-quality and affordable coaching products and services to help my clients make their career transition faster and easier.
- Preparing an effective resume and cover letter that pique interest and win interviews
- Preparing a LinkedIn profile that gets found by HR and recruiters
- Using job search strategies that can get interviews as fast as one to two weeks
- Interview preparation and strategies to convert interviews into exciting job offers
My services and products differ from most other career coaches in two important ways:
(1) Fairness: I do not require clients to purchase a one-price, all-inclusive coaching package. I believe coaching packages offered by many career coaches are unfair because (1) most people will never use all of the services included in the package and (2) the fees for top coaches very expensive (typically $2,000 to $5,000 for a complete A to Z package of coaching services).
Instead, I offer my clients what feels to me like a very fair model – my clients choose only the coaching time and products they want from me.
(2) Affordable Services AND Products: Many coaches sell expensive coaching services but they do not also offer affordable, high quality products.
Other coaches offer coaching products (though few are high quality – I know, I’ve spent thousands of dollars checking them out), but they do not offer affordable coaching to answer questions that you have as you use their products. So you’re left hanging.
I offer both – high-quality products at affordable prices AND affordable Quick Question coaching options to answer any questions you have as you implement those product strategies in your job search / transition. It’s a powerful and extremely effective combination.
Here’s an overview of the supplemental coaching services and products I offer by category: resume preparation, LinkedIn creation, job search, and interviewing.