Downloadable Action Checklist & Plan and Program Table of Contents.
Your job search will be more effective if you first take the time to create an action plan. On this page I’ve provided:
- Hidden Job Search Action Checklist: This handy resource will help you keep track of where you are in this program and to help you quickly find the appropriate program resources…
- A sample full-time, intensive job search plan: This plan shows the exact job search strategies I would use (and the percentage of time I’d spend on each of them), if I was looking to land a great job fast – and I had 40 hours a week to do it.
- A sample part-time job search plan: Want to land a job a great job as fast as possible, but have only have 10 hours or so a week to do it? Then use this plan with recommended job search activities and time.
- Weekly Job Search Planner: Use this tool to make a weekly schedule of job search activities. This plan will help you keep on track during your search.
- Job Search Progress Report: Use this awesome tool to monitor your progress and keep your job search on track