For employers that have many job applicants, being qualified on paper may not be sufficient to win job interviews. Even qualified candidates benefit from an internal advocate to raise their credentials and improve the odds of winning a job interview. Having an inside contact at a company is a major advantage over the competition.
Most job seekers don’t actively look to establish a personal connection with a company insider because:
- They’re afraid of appearing too pushing
- They’re afraid of being turned down or rejected
- Their negative self-talk gets in the way
- They have a fear of failure
- They have a fear of success
- They don’t believe people they don’t know will really (and willingly) help them
But getting company employees (including people who don’t even know you) to help you land a job at their company is easier than you realize.
In this Module, I am going to teach you:
- Why company employees will help you (even if they don’t know you) (Module 4.1)
- How to find helpful company insiders to maximize your success (Module 4.2)
- Unknown ways to use LinkedIn to find helpful insiders (Module 4.3)
- How to choose the best company insiders to talk to (Module 4.4)
- The most effective ways to contact company insiders you don’t know (Module 4.5)
- Do this to ensure a successful conversation with company insiders (Module 4.6)
- Best questions to ask company insiders to get the information and help you want (Module 4.7)
- Steal these sample thank you notes (Module 4.8)
By using the strategies revealed in this module, you’ll quickly discover that these conversations are fun and can make a huge difference in your job search.
New: You can mark this content as completed…. and please let me know how helpful was this content!