Tired of submitting your resume over and over to job postings with no response?
So often well-deserving and talented job seekers miss out on job opportunities because they don’t do it the right way.
This program teaches you how to solve all of them, including:
- The best sources to find relevant job postings
- The two best cover letter formats to use – and when to use which one
- Downloadable cover letter templates
- The best way to follow up with Human Resources – and how to do it to get the best results
It’s a well-known fact that many people land jobs based on employee referral. Having an inside contact at a company is major advantage over the competition.
That’s why the other strategy I am going to show you is:
- How to find internal allies (even people who don’t know you) who will help you get interviews.
This material draws on my 10+ years of experience successfully advising job seekers. Follow and complete each of the steps persistently and you’ll optimize your online job search and maximize the probability of success responding to online job postings.
To make sure you complete each action step, go here to download the Action Steps and Program Table of Contents.