Here are a few sample job advertisements for Managing Brokers at Real Estate companies…
Business Development Coach
Weichert Co Of Virginia – Virginia
Weichert Co. is looking to hire a Business Development Coach to work out of our Loudon, VA sales office. The Business Development Coach is responsible for acting as a mentor resource to Sales Associates, providing personalized guidance and support to help them grow their business. The position also recruits new and developing Sales Associates to the Company, ensuring they receive the necessary orientation, support, training, and guidance in order to be successful. This position is designed to develop and prepare real estate professionals who have a desire to pursue a future in sales management.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Recruits new to the business and lightly experienced (5 or less units per year) Sales Associates to the Company. Reports progress to the Sales Manager on all recruiting and retention activities.
Provides personalized coaching, and conducts one-on-ones and business planning sessions with Sales Associates to help them achieve their productivity goals.
Leads weekly small group meetings to provide training and/or help Sales Associates achieve goals.
Builds a strong rapport with the new Sales Associates and on-boards them into the office/Company. Acts as their main point of contact during their transition.
Meets regularly to provide coaching and training on Weichert tools and resources. Ensures adoption of Company practices that will serve as a strong foundation for a successful career in real estate sales.
Attends Listing Presentations with new Sales Associates and assists with listing paperwork.
Assists in preparing Agreements of Sales with the Sales Associates, as well as assisting their buyers execute all applicable paperwork.
Invites new Sales Associates to shadow their personal sales activities.
Assists unlicensed candidates enroll in the Weichert Real Estate School.
Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- State real estate license required
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation required
- Two (2) or more years as a successful real estate Sales Associate preferred
- Previous sales management/leadership experience in any industry a plus
- Commitment to pursuing a career in residential sales management
- Knowledge of all state and federal rules and guidelines pertaining to real estate transactions
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of Weichert tools and resources
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present to a large and diverse audience, as well as to a small group
- Excellent facilitation, questioning, and feedback/coaching skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and the general public
- Ability to efficiently organize and set priorities
Keller Augusta Partners – Brooklyn, NY
- Collaborate with company’s CEO and COO to improve sales and maximize revenue through development and support of new and existing sales and leasing teams.
- Recruit and hire new sales and leasing team members.
- Develop and run a new sales training program for the firm.
- Develop the sales and leasing teams through motivation, counselling, skills development and commercial real estate knowledge development.
- Monitor and track teams’ activity and generate weekly pipeline and sales production reports to the leadership team.
- Provide daily feedback, support and coaching to the sales teams.
- Develop goals for each team and each sales/leasing associate.
- Support Sales Team Leaders in the day to day management of their teams.
- Provide the first point of contact for all sales agents on process, team and client issues.
- Manage weekly sales meetings with the entire staff.
- Review progress of sales/leasing associates throughout the company. Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales/leasing team, evaluate the performance of sales associates.
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Ensure sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly. Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Set individual sales targets with each sales team and establish motivational benchmarks.
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for teams and individual Associates.
- Manage the adoption of a newly installed CRM system.
Skills / Experience Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of sales management experience, preferably in a real estate brokerage environment.
- Direct 5-10 years’ experience in commercial real estate industry will be ideal but not mandatory.
- Thorough understanding of the commercial real estate transaction process.
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring sensibility.
- Brooklyn market expertise is a plus but not a requirement.
- A passion for real estate and Brooklyn is a must.
- Excellent market knowledge and understanding of the NYC real estate market and industry.
- Track record in effectively hiring, training and motivating a sales team.
- Ability to integrate into the existing firm culture and help the firm accomplish its strategic objectives in Brooklyn.
- Demonstrated success with team building, and helping people grow and achieve the potential.
- Excellent oral and written communicator, both internally and externally, with the ability to deliver with energy, enthusiasm and clarity.
- An active member of industry organizations.