Here are sample job advertisements for Pre-sales, Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer roles…
The Pre-sales Solutions Consultant will join the Solutions team at Arachnys and will report to the Head of Solutions. The Solutions team at Arachnys is made of pre-sales consultants that work very closely with Sales and handle clients through commitment and delivery.
What sets this opportunity apart is the timing. In the last 2 years Arachnys has transitioned from start-up to disruptive innovator in the Compliance industry, closing 7-figure deals with world-leading financial institutions. This is an opportunity to be part of a small team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who get their hands dirty in every deal that Arachnys works on, and ultimately to shape the future of our company.
This role is for someone who has a consultative approach to internal and external engagements, a strong work ethic, and is able to learn and articulate on detail-oriented and sometime complex solutions.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Support sales on deals that are qualified and drive towards close
- Validate success criteria and support deep discovery
- Inform customers on implementation plan
- Establish credibility with customers easily through consultative and knowledge-lead approach
- Support post-sales delivery and technical account management by making sure we can deliver what we are selling
- Challenge success criteria internally and externally so that expectations are well set and all engagements are set up for success
- Understand Arachnys offerings in granular detail
- Understand product roadmap so that we make sure client deliverables are aligned with strategic goals
- High degree of curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong work and team ethic
- Adaptable and creative approach to eliminating sales challenges
Experience and Knowledge:
- We are equally open to candidates from the follow backgrounds:
- 7+ years experience within a a pre-sales role
- KYC/AML operations within a bank
- Vendor experience selling KYC/AML SaaS technology to banks.
- A product, technical, or SME background. Candidates with experience in risk products are preferred.
- Experience working with large FI’s
- Excellent capacity for learning
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Strong customer focus, with experience working on multi-stakeholder engagements and complex client needs
- Experience working with post-sales implementation teams
What You’ll Do:
- The primary responsibility of this role will supporting the sales team in new customer acquisition by demoing the product and answering prospect questions. Documenting needs and critical issues for business consideration and to include a smooth onboarding process.
- This role will also work closely with the Product Team to ensure that prospect needs and feedback is shared with Product Managers. Product Managers will also occasionally lean on this role when launching and planning new features.
- Develop custom demo environments for larger opportunities based on prospect business needs and operational challenges.
- Capable of deeply understanding prospect business needs and process, and connecting that to existing client use cases and articulating how they’ve been successful with Contently.
- Uses in-depth product & business knowledge to provide technical expertise to customers through sales presentations.
- Assist sales team with technical portions of RFIs and RFPs.
- Occasionally work with Sales Team to train and educate them on new product features and enhancements .
- Some travel required (10-20% estimated).
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years of experience in supporting enterprise SaaS customers.
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing onboarding or training role.
- Should possess exceptional verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- Candidates with passion for learning new technology.
Are you ready to put your skills to work in a dynamic and growing company? Are you passionate about technology and want to see video, imagery, and data come to life on big electronic canvases? Are you ready to make a difference and assist us as we help shape the way people think about and use digital signage now and into the future?
We are currently seeking a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer to cover the Sports & Entertainment venue market, assisting the General Manager in this same sales vertical.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer is responsible for ensuring that relevant customers, partners, and influencers in the territory (end-users, channel partners, resellers, and consultants) choose and design in our company solutions for their display needs. The Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer role requires an ability to prepare detailed proposals, respond to technical information requests, help manage channel partners, and contribute technical information to the sales conversation.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer will think and act strategically and tactically in achieving business results for this market vertical, under the direction of the General Manager, Sports & Entertainment. The Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer will contribute to the sales strategy, and act as a technical selling resource to our partners and customers. The successful candidate must work well with internal colleagues in Marketing, Product Development, Technical Support, Sales Operations and other functions, in support of a collaborative, customer-focused organization.
- Prepare detailed proposals to customers
- Proposals will include LED product costs, subcontractor and vendor cost analysis
- Prepare detailed scope of work documents in order to obtain costs of materials (including parts, structures and control systems)
- Prepare project summaries for inclusion in formal bid
- Prepare preliminary project schedules in Gantt chart format
- Meet with potential customers about prospective sales (RFP & non-RFP)
- Prepare & give technical presentations in post bid meetings to attempt to win projects
- Act as Project Manager on projects as needed if others are occupied
- Actively contribute to the ongoing analysis, refinement and execution of business strategies
- Develop and maintain forecast reporting and provider regular and accurate updates to Sales management
- Communicate market and product information to Sales leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of five years of technology sales experience, which includes at least 5 years of proAV experience required. Prior experience with LED displays required, either in sales or a technical supporting role.
- Prior experience selling into sports venues, clubs and teams preferred
- Track record of demonstrated success being the technical resource on a sales team
- Demonstrated effective English language communication skills; oral, written and presentation, required
- Experience in the Sports or Entertainment industry is also desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required. Preference for prior experience using Salesforce.com.
- Preference for experience with contemporary productivity and communication tools (eg Skype, Social Media, telepresence, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in fast paced dynamic environment required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and appropriate levels of vehicle insurance
- Travel required 50-80% of the time.