Here are sample job advertisement for this type of role…
We are a fiercely innovative company that’s transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.
We have satisfied paying customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
You are high-energy, motivated, and willing to work hard. You’re organized with excellent time-management skills and work well in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy collaborating with others and working in a small team environment. You have experience using Excel, maintaining a customer database, and learn new programs quickly. You are extremely detail-oriented, communicate well, and enjoy solving problems. This position reports to MediaRadar’s Marketing Director and is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with significant growth potential.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing Director, Public Relations and Client Services on client acquisition and retention initiatives, including social media strategy. You will be involved in long-term planning and execution of new product launches and campaigns, as well as day-to-day marketing activities.
What you’ll do:
- Participate and contribute in marketing strategy meetings for launches of new products/services.
- Manage and execute our direct mail programs. This includes maintaining client and prospect databases, scheduling, vendor management and post-analysis.
- Assist all conference/trade show preparations. This includes communicating details to sales team, scheduling deliveries, booth setup, and maintain inventory of sales materials.
- Collaborate internally with all departments (Sales, Development, Production, Inventory, Support, etc.)
- Create and maintain relationships with outside vendors such as graphic designers, printers, etc.
- Perform analysis of all inbound leads, outbound leads, and opportunity pipeline
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or another related field required
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Interest in marketing and campaign creation
- Attention to detail is a must
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
- Support the execution of the 360° multi-platform marketing programs for assigned sales categories to elevate awareness, drive new client acquisition and further engage the existing client base
- Track and update marketing activity calendar, project timelines, media plans and email/communication schedule
- Assist with execution of all paid/unpaid media initiatives – print, digital, messaging, social – from start to finish, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to
- Liaise with Business Intelligence team and channel managers in order to provide Marketing Managers with KPIs and metrics
- Drive the administration and coordination for all procurement processes, including invoice and purchase order processing, vendor set-up and payment, and monthly reconciliation
- Assist and coordinate corporate marketing projects such as building signage and plasma screen display updates
- Stay abreast of relevant market conditions and trends, competitive landscape, and advancements across marketing platforms
- Provide ad hoc project support as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or business related field
- 2+ years in marketing, ecommerce, partnerships or agency experience; art market or luxury/HNWI experience a plus
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
- Proven track record of managing projects, timelines and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with clients and vendors
- Understanding of KPIs and campaign performance metrics across online marketing channels including: Paid (SEO/SEM/ Display), Social and CRM
- Proficiency in Excel modeling PowerPoint presentation development, and web analytics
- Spanish language skills preferred
The Global Marketing Coordinator assists the Global Marketing team in effectively executing marketing and advertising for the CALVIN KLEIN Performance and Jeans brands as well as support the Global Marketing team to drive both product and brand initiatives. From long-term product planning to marketing ideation, development and execution of campaign-related activities, the Global Marketing Coordinator will coordinate and execute a variety of projects within a results-driven global team in a fast-paced environment. A consumer-centric mentality will be embedded in all facets of the role.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB
- Assist with the execution of overall marketing, advertising and promotional projects for the CALVIN KLEIN Performance/Jeans businesses including but not limited to: seasonal programs, in-store collateral execution, associated approval process, and display/POS fixtures.
- Help execute seasonal packaging development
- Assist in proofing marketing assets and packaging mechanicals with detail for release
- Write and manage briefs to the creative/production teams for projects (including but not limited to: POS, packaging, video, direct mail assets) to support marketing and packaging needs on an ongoing basis
- Aggregate product needs for marketing campaigns based on business and commercial needs
- Work closely with cross functional teams to determine key styles and programs ahead of market launch
- Sample coordination and requests for photo shoots on an ongoing basis
- Research competitive landscape for internal presentations
- Update weekly status reports and maintain project tracking and release schedules.
- Develop marketing re-caps of key initiatives including results in sales, social performance, editorial coverage, etc.
- Be source of information and key dates for cross-functional teams
- Support relationship with packaging suppliers
- Attend bi-weekly calls with cross-function, product and regional marketing teams
- Research competitive landscape for internal presentations as needed
- Update weekly status reports and maintain project tracking and release schedules
- Assist with development of various presentations, marketing tool kits and internal newsletters
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 2 years of marketing experience, preferably within a brand organization or advertising agency
- Understanding of, and ability to communicate the Calvin Klein brand aesthetic
- Global product marketing brand experience desired
- Packaging experience preferred
- Wholesale marketing experience preferredEducationBA in marketing/communications/advertising preferredSkills
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic, empathetic and open minded
- Passion for the industry and brand
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and solution-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong data/analytics skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
- Work with regional and practice group managers and the business development team to collect, compile and develop materials in response to Litigation-related proposal requests and RFPs.
- Compile information and draft submissions for practice-specific directory and ranking responses, such as Chambers USA, Legal 500, IFLR, etc.
- Draft, edit and distribute marketing materials, internal newsletters, press releases, client updates and other client communications, as needed.
- Facilitate the sharing of information from attorneys to marketing team as it relates to attorney biographies, practice area description updates, experience tracking news and activities data, press releases, etc.
- Coordinate with litigation liaisons across multiple offices to compile detailed information and maintain an updated Litigation experience database of pending and/or completed cases.
- Help coordinate events hosted/sponsored by the firm, such as webinars, seminars and other events, including the development and production of marketing materials and on-site logistics.
- Support Litigation practice development team in organizing and hosting practice group meetings and initiating follow-up on specific action items arising from those discussions.
- Collaborate with marketing professionals throughout the firm, including the communications team, marketing research team, RFP team, events team, and design team.
- Work with marketing research team to gather research and analysis on client prospects of targets, industries, and judges, as needed for related business development activities.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent organization skills are required of this role.
- Must be a self-starter, diligent and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience in a high-volume, deadline-based environment.
- Polished client-facing presentation and interpersonal skills are necessary.
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD preferred.
- Candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience at a law firm or other professional services firm is preferred.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new programs.
At Greenberg Traurig, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It has been, and continues to be our goal, to foster a well-balanced workforce that contains a significant presence of minorities and women.