Here are sample job advertisements for Integrated Marketing roles…
Integrated Marketing Director
The Us Weekly Integrated Marketing Department seeks an Integrated Marketing Director to ideate and execute custom marketing solutions for advertisers. Position requires a self-starter with superior creative, strategic thinking, writing and project management skills applied to advertiser solutions across Us Weekly’s various platforms. The position involves a considerable amount of writing, both professional and creative, as well as a deep understanding of the pop culture landscape. Digital advertising experience, including display and native/branded content, is a must.
In this role as the Integrated Marketing Director you will:
- Advance the custom marketing capabilities of Us Weekly through big idea thinking and innovation
- Partner with the Ad Sales team to respond to RFPs with unique and compelling custom program ideas with an emphasis on digital
- Articulate custom marketing program solutions for advertisers in concise and persuasive proposals
- Apply experience and an understanding of branded content across print and digital to incorporate into advertiser proposals
- Apply experience and knowledge of digital ad units with an emphasis on high impact media to enhance program ideas
- Have working knowledge of digital media plans in partnership with Account Planners to ensure optimal program delivery
- Apply superior project management skills and attention to detail to execute sold programs across print and digital
- Supervise junior team members on program pitches and execution
- Report to the Head of Integrated Marketing
- 5+ year integrated marketing experience in digital media; publishing or media brand experience working alongside sales highly preferred
- Well-versed in digital, new and social media
- Proven demonstration of exceptional creative thinking and ability to transfer ideas into persuasive professional and creative writing
- Stellar project management skills specific to branded content, video and high impact media production with ability to multi-task
- Strong creative eye with the ability to evaluate design
- Self-starter who is not intimidated by a fast-paced environment, with ability to wear many hats and seamlessly move between proposal writing and project execution
- Sophisticated understanding of the female audience and an ability to design programs that engage this demo target
- Experience in digital production, including ad product development, acting as a producer for photo/video shoots and talent/partner outreach
- A positive team presence and team collaborator
- Passion for pop culture, entertainment, style and/or beauty
- Writing sample will be required and an assignment will be issued during the recruiting process
Please send your resume, salary requirements and a cover letter when responding to this job post.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Develop an omni-channel 18-month marketing calendar to drive new customer acquisition and customer engagement resulting in customer count, revenue and retention gains
- Provide guidance for integration between channels to unify and maximize the customer experience across the customer decision journey (awareness, engagement, loyalty)
- Build omni-channel, integrated plans, specifically targeted toward delivering value with vendor trade dollars – build vendor specific programs as part of joint business planning.
- Create and maintain standards for all creative, internally and externally developed, that reinforces the brand vision, mission and positioning attributes while delivering on business goals.
- Build a best in class marketing operations organization, ensuring flawless marketing delivery, speed-to-market, efficiency and a continuous focus on operational transformation
- Identify and recommend emerging trends and advancements in creative/content
- Lead innovation for marketing and technology to drive growth, revenue and position the company as a leader in digital customer experience
- Provide expertise on current industry best practices
- Inform long term strategy by identifying ways to support business development, needs and vision
- Continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives
- Influence the development of campaign KPI’s and champion data-centric decisions in advancing, informing or evolving to be more effective.
- Build new and optimize existing campaigns and programs with a focus on managing plan execution for all channels through marketing operations
- Use dynamic and compelling presentation skills to effectively communicate and evangelize new ideas, visions, programs and opportunities to a variety of cross-functional partners
- Gain people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the VS vision, overcoming resistance to change and setting direction and urgency
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business’s guidelines, quality standards, and objectives.
- Build strategic alliances across the organization to enable faster organization acceptance and cross functional alignment
- Build direct vendor relationships in advancing trade fund programming effectiveness
- Provide total marketing team support as a broad marketing and customer expert
- Manage the broad marketing budget to ensure working, non-working and below the line budgets are forecasted and monitored to meet expectations.
- 10+ years of digital and traditional marketing experience with 5+ years in integrated planning and/or activation preferred in .com or brick and mortar retail marketing, combination of agency and retail experience is acceptable
- Must have the ability/experience to build strong business cases using financial and/or customer data
- Expertise in brand strategy, brand building and communication strategy
- Proven talent management experience with multi-direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring to build capabilities while working effectively under pressure
- Strong project management skills with a sharp focus on completing projects on time
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
- Strong process and program architecting and building skills with a pointed focus on working in fast-paced, high change-oriented environments with ambiguity
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences using data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or directly related field. An MBA is a plus. INDCORP
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
The Manager of Integrated Marketing provides marketing support to the Ad Sales team in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and helps develop, activate and execute monetizable and innovative multi-platform marketing solutions for new and existing sponsors. The Manager also works as a liaison between the Ad Sales team and the various departments within Tennis Channel including Creative Services, On-air Creative, Marketing, Content, Production, PR and Tennis Industry Relations as well as external clients. This position reports directly to the Director of Integrated Marketing. This individual works in our NY office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with the Integrated Marketing team to support the Sales team and develop multiplatform advertising solutions across linear, digital, print, and social platforms
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholders to brainstorm and execute multi-platform solutions in response to RFP’s
- Attends agency and client calls, internal meetings and shoots as needed
- Works closely with On-air Graphics, Content and Production to execute custom content, as well as in-show integration and sponsorable enhancements
- Develops presentations and one-sheets for programming, events and tournaments in conjunction with other departments including Research, Production and Marketing
- Manages budget and production of premium items and other sales materials along with Creative Services
- Maintains excellent communication with external parties including agency and client stakeholders, third party organizations and vendors
- Tracks and reports all sponsorships elements
- Ensures all projects stay on schedule in pre-production, production and post-production phases
- Follows marketplace trends and provide updates and insights during brainstorm sessions and weekly Sales meetings
- Helps facilitate client trips, events and outings where attendance might be necessary
- Strong written and oral communications skills; ability to work across departments to implement solutions
- Excellent presentation skills; comfortable with various presentation applications, especially Microsoft-PowerPoint
- Must work with a sense of urgency and have the ability to effectively prioritize projects
- Comfortable taking initiative, self-sufficient, and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively to generate out-of-the-box creative solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience at an agency, media company, sales organization focusing on client services required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel and work on weekends with short notice
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!