Here are sample job advertisements for influencer marketing roles…
- Owner of all international influencer partnerships associated with your initiatives with the goal of building and nurturing these relationships.
- Collaborate on strategy and execution of always on content, campaigns, product launches and collaborations.
- End-to-end project management associated with these programs.
- Drive brand affinity, awareness, and traffic through influencer partnerships and media programs.
- Seeking influencers to build out our Ambassador program.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams so that they have influencer content to incorporate into their international channel executions.
- Push forward our key performance metric agenda, leveraging data and insights to evaluate relationships and opportunities for growth.
- Stay on top of culturally-relevant brands globally to help develop new ideas for engaging content across social.
Who You Are:
- Have 2-4 years of relevant working experience; prior exposure to influencer marketing either on the brand or agency side preferred.
- Interest in learning about international markets.
- Incredibly personable and someone an influencer would enjoy working with.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented given the volume of relationships and markets you will be managing.
- Comfortable working with data to draw conclusions.
- You are able to report on what’s working and what’s not so we can consistently iterate and optimize.
- Customer obsessed—you understand our customers and how to connect with them through the lens of an external source.
- Can identify the right mix of partners who drive scale and develop content that is brand elevating.
- Have a pulse on culture and interesting external influencer content executions.
- Hard working with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Passionate about travel (but that’s a given!).
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once you’re here for three years, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with organic snacks and coffee.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, and more, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…! You can bring your dog to work. We’ll give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches and regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com ( http://www.awaytravel.com )) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, and launched several new products and experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know that’s just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies,” and a Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup.” We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, we’re expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness and lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US and abroad–with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring!
Setting trends, building brands, breaking molds, and creating fun since 1997. Jazwares has established itself as a global leader in the consumer products industry; developing toys, plush, collectibles, musical instruments, and consumer electronics. With over 20 years of design, development, and manufacturing expertise, Jazwares is an award-winning company with a progressive focus on identifying new trends and transforming them into high-quality products for consumers of all ages.
With offices in the USA, Asia, and Europe and selling in over 100 countries, Jazwares’ mission is to entertain through the creation of innovative product and the company’s portfolio, which includes such brands as Fortnite, Roblox, Nerf, First Act, and Russ Berrie, among others.
Jazwares is seeking an energetic Influencer Marketing Specialist. This position is reporting to the Associate Marketing Manager.
- Work with other members of the marketing team and brand team to define influencer plans.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
- Develop content ideas, write and curate content.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencers campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Track the impact of all influencer programs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (preferred)
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Ability to travel
- Bonus: some level of on camera experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Generate and track monthly seeding to macro and micro influencers for WWWC
- Host gifting open houses for influencers to pick up product and get facetime with talent for WWWC
- Coordinate quarterly micro-influencer photoshoots for WWWC and JoyLab content for social and influencers to repurpose
- Coordinate monthly micro-influencer photoshoots for WWWC Lookbooks
- Assist team with hosting collection launch events for WWWC and JoyLab including event logistics, securing talent, event set up and break down, post event reporting etc.
- Provide detailed and insightful monthly recap reports for seeding efforts and events
- Assist with execution of sponsored content campaigns involving influencers, including: talent outreach, negotiations, briefing, asset collection, and post-campaign analysis
- Serve as a liaison between talent and Cliques advertisers to ensure campaign objectives and deliverables are communicated to influencers
- Assist with executing talent contracts and negotiations with precision and skill
- Work collaboratively with the Branded Content team to create custom creative briefs for each campaign that marry the influencers DNA and brands KPIs
- Track multiple timelines and budgets to ensure campaigns stay on track and deadlines are met
- Work cross-functionally with Client Services team to facilitate content approvals, and continually provide status updates to internal teams
- Analyze and report on performance metrics during campaign to optimize performance
- Compile learnings and share best practices across teams to help achieve most effective campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers on behalf of Who What Wear
- 1-2 years of experience in influencer marketing and strong passion for the space
- Working knowledge of influencer landscape
- Experience working with influencers in a seeding capacity
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Word
OMEN by HP is seeking an experienced, digital-savvy Social Media & Influencer Specialist with the drive and enthusiasm to continue building one of fastest growing brands in the PC Gaming industry. The ideal candidate has a passion for gaming, esports, and technology and has experience in managing both social media & content strategies, as well as influencer marketing programs. The individual will be responsible for producing creative content and managing global social media channels to engage with existing fans and expand the community. They will also work with our local marketing teams to enforce global policies and strategies around OMEN’s influencer marketing & ambassador programs.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with global teams, and possess expertise in digital marketing. You’ll be working with a team of marketing professionals based around the world, including our creative agencies, global business units and regional marketing teams, to optimize OMEN by HP’s brand performance at scale.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Manager of Global Marketing for PC Gaming, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and enforce the global strategies and tactics for social media and influencer programs.
- Plan community/social roadmaps including schedules and calendars in organized, timely manner. Ensure visibility and status of all activities to internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for creative conception, approvals, and asset delivery of global assets to regions/countries for OMEN owned, paid, and earned social media channels.
- Acts as WW liaison for regional/country initiatives – i/e/ social channel launches, ambassador & influencer programs.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and reporting of community, team and channel performance KPI data and make strategic suggestions for ongoing improvements.
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum of 5 years in marketing roles within consumer and/or entertainment sector (agency or client side) with an emphasis on content programming and brand strategy
- Digital mastery with demonstrable knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing and media, ideally in with younger millennials / Gen Z
- Proven track record in strategic communications planning
- Media planning experience with the ability to read, understand and approve detailed multi-national media plans
- Passionate player of video games, preferably PC games
- Knowledge of the current and future esports landscape, including key partners and players
- The ability to identify great creative from average creative
- High level of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom
- WW, Regional and Country experience
- Driven, energetic, transformational and engaging
- Able to travel frequently, including internationally, while carrying a full workload
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
In this newly created role, the Manager, North America Integrated Communications & Influencer Relations will play a key role in developing the brand identity amongst influencers; developing relationships, and garnering content and driving correlation to sales where possible. Responsible for promoting brand objectives through engaging campaigns, the Manager, North America Integrated Communications & Influencer Relations should be a creative individual with strong interpersonal skills, as well as the analytical reporting capabilities to report results.
- Proactively develop and foster relationships with influencers and content creators to share the Fresh brand story, product launches and campaigns to garner engaging branded content
- Build strong working relationships with agents, management agencies, influencer networks and vendors
- Manage influencer campaigns to ensure key messages and social handles/hashtags are incorporated, content deadlines are met, assets shared, etc.
- Assist with influencer outreach strategies including event planning and execution, creative mailings and pitches
- Assist with regional influencer programs, supporting the Fresh shops on a local level
- Liaise with sales and digital team to draw correlations from influencer engagement to sales
- Proactively seek out new platforms and vendors to aid in developing engagement strategies that meet brand objectives
- Maintain online presence and spot digital trends
- Participate in brainstorms and team meetings
- Conduct research to develop campaigns, measure effectiveness of campaigns and support current campaigns
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and creative solutions
- Utilize analytical platforms to create reports, charts, capture insights and seek out new influencers for engagement
- Stay abreast of key trends in beauty and beyond, as well as campaigns online and offline to apply to our strategies
- At least five years of experience working in communications, media, influencer marketing or related digital media field; beauty experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong influencer and media relationships within the consumer/lifestyle industry
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong technical skills including Excel and PowerPoint; social platforms; tools including Tribe Dynamics, Octoly, Influenster, Dash Hudson
- An understanding of measurement and reporting, experience with tools and analytics
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external partners