Here are sample job advertisements for this type of role…
Senior HR Generalist, Client Success
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.The team:
Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist will partner directly with an aligned business unit to provide HR counsel and support. Working closely with the HR Business Partners, you will demonstrate a broad scope of knowledge and experience and contribute proactively to the planning and day-to-day HR activities of the Company. Responsible for performing a variety of human resources functions including handling of employee life cycle, employee relations, performance management, and compliance.Responsibilities:
- Provide consultation and coaching to frontline leaders
- Provide HR counsel and a full range of generalist services to the organization within the HR model.
- Advise on performance management issues (such as PIP/Development/Action Plans) and lead minor investigations and reorganizations.
- Assist Centers of Excellence Partners with planning and roll-out of HR programs and initiatives.
- Monitor and provide support to the business during annual processes such as compensation headcount planning.
- Assist managers and employees in understanding and applying best practices in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance.
- Identify opportunities to improve HR programs by identifying consistent patterns.
- Identify and propose solutions to improve HR practices.
- Work closely with HR operations team members to implement specific HR processes and transactions
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting, and tasks as required with cross-functional HR / Partner teams
- 5+ years of broad HR knowledge within a professional environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- 5+ years of broad HR knowledge within a professional environment where customer service is paramount
- At least 2+ years of HR Generalist experience is preferred.
- At least 1+ years of experience with direct client interaction is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Detail and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while focused on customer service and quality.
- Ability to manage own time and workload, juggling conflicting priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations and have an abundance of common sense
- Possess a developing foundation of employment legislation and the ability to translate this into practical advice for Indeed population
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Provide partnership to employees in our Tech Hub; with the ability to provide resolution and coaching where needed. Also have the ability and judgment to bring in senior HR team members or SMEs where additional support may be required.Handle employee relations issues and concerns from an end to end perspectiveAs we become a metrics and analytics driven HR team, this person will need to lean in and drive our analytics arm utilizing the tools and resources we have. We want to empower our leaders to make strategic people decisions based on real data and this person can help drive our strategies
Lean in to our employee experience and drive solutions with our subject matter experts on all parts of the life cycle including onboarding, career development, training, mobility and offboarding. We are at a pivotal point in time where we can really establish a crisp and unique experience for our employees and we need someone who feels empowered to be a part of this transformation
Partner with HRBPs to drive the performance and compensation strategies across the organization
Assist in the development, implementation, and facilitation of training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization
Process and maintain organization and associate updates in internal systems to ensure that reporting structures/job titles/cost centers are correct and current
Take on unique and strategic projects that drive the talent strategy forward
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Do you think outside the box? Do you see yourself as someone who can truly partner with employees to encourage them to be the best versions of themselves? Are you excited about joining a transformational HR team? Are you able to juggle several projects and thrive in a fast paced organization? If so, we want to meet you!
Bachelor’s degree required
2+ years of Human Resources experience
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google products
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Results-orientation and time management skills
Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
Strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail
Strong knowledge of US employment law
Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions and across all levels of the organization
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location : New York , New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time
Since 1924, Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, forensic and management advisory services to publicly/privately held companies and individuals. Our accessibility, personal commitment, entrepreneurial spirit and specialized expertise exemplify the qualities of our client service. We’ve become our clients’ trusted business partner while preserving the team-environment that has helped us prosper.
- Work with other members of the HR team, including the Long Island HR Generalist and Operations Asst, on Audit scheduling for NY and LI Audit teams
- Provide employee relations support to NY Audit Seniors and Staff, with the potential of additional teams in the future
- Collaborate with employees to determine their career goals, provide advice on how to achieve them and liaise between the employees, partners and other members of HR to ensure they are achieved where appropriate
- Meet frequently with staff to discuss goals, priorities and long term career planning
- Participate in performance evaluation and compensation discussions for your support groups
- Advise and mediate staff conflicts and issues
- Conduct on-boarding for new hires
- Interview/screen candidates, assist with sourcing as needed
- Increase firm’s presence on social networking sites enhancing the firm’s recruiting efforts and overall profile
- Participate in campus recruiting for the NY office hiring entry level candidates and interns.
- Lead presentations and information sessions at our core and priority schools throughout the year
- Contribute to HR projects as needed
- With the NY HR Senior Manager, work on special projects and event for NY Audit group as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience in a professional service firm environment preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks while staying organized, work in fast-paced environments and pay attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Under the general direction of a Deputy Assistant Director of Human Resources, with wide latitude for independent initiative and judgment, the Placement Coordinator performs very responsible work in the supervision, planning, implementation, coordination, monitoring and/or evaluation of the talent acquisition program. The Placement Coordinator specializes in working with the community to achieve talent fulfillment by placing the best qualified candidates into vacant positions in the least amount of time. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Key Responsibilities
- Act as liaison to hiring managers and other business partners.
- Work collegially to identify talent pools.
- Refer resumes for preliminary review of candidates’ qualifications vis-à-vis the prescribed minimum qualification requirements.
- Schedule interviews and coordinates pre-employment screenings.
- Processes new appointments, title changes, promotions, demotions and transfers.
- Schedule applicants for fingerprinting and collects fees.
- Establish effective dates for all actions.
- Handle all personnel actions.
- Update and maintain HR data base.
- Update NYCAPS personnel actions.
- Conduct HR Pre-Orientation for new employees.
- Schedule new hire training for required titles.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Maximize satisfaction of new hires with the onboarding experience.
- Please read this posting carefully to make certain you meet the qualification requirements before applying to this position.
2. High school graduation or equivalent and six years of experience in community work or community centered activities in an area related to the duties as described above; or
3. Education and/or experience which is equivalent to “1” or “2” above. However, all candidates must have at least one year of experience as described in “1” above.
2. Ability to discreetly and competently handle sensitive and confidential information.
3. Knowledge of HR practice, civil service, employment laws and best practices, Personnel Rules and Regulations of the City of New York, and other government compliance regulations.
4. Facility in Microsoft Office suite.