Here are some sample job advertisements for these types of roles:
At Planned, you are in front of our customers all the time and have the ability to make a positive impact on them every day. We need reliable people who are always on time in a perfect uniform that care about our customers. You are critical to the success of our organization because you represent the company at the customer’s site. This role is responsible for ensuring the customer’s site is clean and safe so that the residents have a pleasant experience. You will need to ensure all duties are completed with the high quality that Planned Companies and its customers have come to expect.
- Greet and, when applicable, open the door(s) for residents, tenants, and guests.
- Respond to any alarms of the building to include fire, intruder, HVAC, water, etc.
- Enforce building policies and procedures.
- Call emergency personnel such as Police and Fire Departments in case of an emergency.
- Help in the evacuation of a building during an emergency.
- Contact the building Superintendent or Maintenance Department if the need for a building repair should arise.
- Perform random building tours to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to throughout the building.
- Report any building malfunctions to management (i.e. light bulb out, broken floor tile, leaks, etc.)
- Arrange for car/limo services when requested.
- Assist with restaurant menus, reviews, recommendations, and reservations.
- Exhibit a positive and professional attitude. Be kind and helpful to everyone.
- Escort/assist tenants to and from cars, lobby areas, etc. when applicable.
- Proactively assist with packages and groceries.
- Assist with dry cleaning.
- Prevent unauthorized flyers and solicitations throughout the building.
- Take control of the lobby and monitor cameras and entrance way.
- Log in and secure all packages, deliveries and other appropriate items at the designated area.Log in all contractors. Notify the superintendent/management of any contractors or repairmen in the building.
Action Property Management, a premier management company, is seeking a Full time Concierge Associate join our team at our luxury high-rise community, Millennium Tower, located in San Francisco.
Come Rise With Us
For nearly two decades, the Millennium service protocol has defined how the world’s top luxury hotel brands serve their residents. Millennium’s residential service has become the standard to which every other development aspires. From valet to doorman to concierge and beyond, you’ll become part of providing a level of service that is unsurpassed in the luxury hospitality industry. Previously named one of the top ten luxury residential buildings in the world by Worth Magazine, Millennium Tower is a place where the true definition of an exclusive lifestyle is delivered and trends are born. We invite you to explore careers at Millennium Tower, San Francisco.
Job Summary – Concierge
- Respond to resident requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from residents with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to residents about the property and surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities. Answer, record, and process all resident calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Page, Housekeeping, Engineering) as necessary to resolve resident call, request, or problem. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Partner with Club Lounge Concierge for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of residents.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manage, and complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all residents according to Millennium brand standards, anticipate and address residents’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank residents with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
Millennium Tower Benefits Offered
- 100% employer paid health benefits for individual and family
- Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, and Paid Sick Hours
- 401(k) plus company match
- Tailored Uniforms Provided w/ Dry Cleaning Service
- Eligibility for Annual Year-End Performance Based Bonus
- Opportunities for career development and advancement opportunities
We are currently seeking Doormen, Concierges and Porters for various buildings located in Manhattan.
- Meeting, greeting and directing residents and guests.
- Verifying and recording visitor information.
- Answering calls professionally and assists callers with directions or instructions for the building.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and/or mail/packages.
- Monitor lobby traffic and alert residents to arriving guests and deliveries.
- Maintain logbooks for visitors and contractors
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of assigned building
- Responsible for reporting any problems to Superintendent or Management, which includes but not limited to tenants concerns about condition of building
- Checks specific areas for debris, cleanliness, and maintenance
- Follows established procedures set by management
- Assists handyman as instructed
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, friendly
- Applicant must have strong inter-personal skills as this position requires interactions with residents and personnel
- Previous experience working in residential buildings
- Fluent in the English Language
- Prior experience in luxury buildings preferred