Here are sample job advertisements for these types of roles…
Director of Digital Marketing
We are a rapidly evolving healthcare marketing agency based in Milton PA (just outside of Lewisburg/Bucknell University) serving the dental industry, and are seeking a Director to lead our digital marketing team. We operate from a results driven and innovative culture and need a leader that will further elevate the results of our work and help our team to grow. If you are experienced in and passionate about SEO, Google ads, social media advertising and other emerging digital advertising strategies, we want to hear from you.
While practical skills in digital marketing are important, leadership experience is equally vital. It will be your responsibility to advocate for the company vision as you lead your department. You will continually measure and monitor results to help identify opportunities for improvement, then implement changes that will improve the outcome. Practicing accountability, integrity and open and honest communication with your team are a must.
Our ideal candidate displays these leadership characteristics: results- and deadline-driven, passion for their work, integrity, open and honest communication, accountable, positive, balanced, team- and system-oriented, progressive, responsive, entrepreneurial spirit, organized, able to juggle multiple projects, objective, leadership-driven, approachable, holds others accountable to results, solution-oriented, data-freak, analytical, speaks in layman’s terms, collaborative, creative, calm, patient, likes to teach new skills & concepts
- Lead the strategy, process and performance of the digital marketing department
- Research and recommend new digital products that will keep us competitive
- Manage and develop a team of experts in digital media, landing page development and design, social media and technology
- Guide the performance of all digital advertising including PPC, display, social, mobile campaigns, retargeting, video campaigns and more
- Research and analyze campaign and conversion data of all digital products and lead team members to continuously optimize and improve product and campaign performance
- Coordinate conversion optimization tests and adjust development strategies based on results
- Track project issues and establish acceptance criteria to ensure that the team understands when work is complete, and verify that acceptance criteria has been met
- Drive the development and execution of digital campaigns utilizing best practices of world-class user experience
- Design and execute strategies for a seamless dental patient user experience from early awareness through first appointment and ongoing patient retention
- Work cooperatively with VP of Marketing to develop comprehensive strategic digital marketing initiatives for GPM and our clients
- Cultivate and manage the development of departmental processes, protocols and budgets for digital marketing execution
- Lead the initiative to develop a comprehensive summary of digital marketing strategies
- Establish and oversee all department and digital reporting as required
- Evaluate, recommend and implement necessary software to increase company efficiency and improve product results
- Learn all GPM technical infrastructure to serve as redundant backup
Results to be Achieved by This Position
- Coach and mentor team to achieve individual, department and company wide goals.
- Review product quality, and identify where problems (if any) originated and how to avoid them in the future. Adjust systems as necessary to avoid the same errors in the future.
- Develop relationships with outside vendors to facilitate savings, quality of customer service and turnaround times
- Continually refine work process to enhance project profitability
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing and e-commerce with a strong interest in growth marketing, customer acquisition and industry disruption
- Minimum of three years of effective leadership experience
This is a growth position for the right candidate. We offer a competitive salary, 4% 401K match, health/dental/vision insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, PTO, and an engaging work environment. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. *
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Required)
the SPARK GROUP (tSG) is a boutique digital marketing & creative agency headquartered in the heart of NYC. Our mission: to tell and share brand stories.. You can learn more about tSG at www.thesparkgroup.com.
We’re marketers by title, but storytellers at heart. With every project, our goal is to find new and compelling ways to bring brand stories to life in a way that engages the right audiences and drives action – and do so in a way that makes them care, desire, trust, and connect. Then, we make sure that our clients, both online and offline, live up to every facet of that story.
We work with companies spanning a diverse set of industries: Financial Services, Real Estate, Technology, Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Retail, Government, Advocacy, Non Profit, B2B, Legal, Creative… If there’s a story to tell, we’re there to tell it.
tSG is looking for a talented digital analyst to assist in campaign planning & optimization. The right candidate should be well versed in paid social, display & search, and web analytics. The ideal candidate will be able to merge qualitative and quantitative data to devise insight-based campaign decisions, both strategic and tactical. We are looking for someone who is immersed in the latest social media and digital platforms and has the ability to use data and social listening tactics to measure campaign performance, optimize campaigns, and create insight reports. The Digital Analyst will provide social data, traffic reporting, and audience insights on an ongoing basis to tSG’s social team and tSG clients. Furthermore, they will measure and benchmark the success of campaigns and help devise testing and optimization strategies to continuously improve campaign performance. We’re looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can turn to Google in times of need to find solutions.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media paid advertising experience
- Experience with AdWords (Search, Display, Shopping, Mobile) & Amazon Seller Central
- Experience with Google Data Studio & Super Metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics & other website analytics platforms
- Extensive Excel and data crunching experience
- Extensive knowledge of inbound marketing techniques and ability to test and measure impact
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and emerging technologies
TSG Perks & Benefits:
– Read Full Benefits and Descriptions Here: https://thesparkgroup.com/join/
– Compensation: Semiweekly, Competitive
– Health & 401K Benefits
– Open Paid Time Off
– Pet Friendly office
– Free Netflix Subscription
– Paid Courses and Workshops
– Music plays constantly – enjoy it
Since its launch in 2000, more than 4.1 million individuals have donated to classroom projects on DonorsChoose, channeling books, field trips, technology, and other resources to more than 38 million students in public schools, overwhelmingly from low-income households. Along the way, the organization helped to pioneer the field of crowdfunding and is now making an impact beyond school supplies.
Through its dedicated team and culture, DonorsChoose earned recognition as the #1 “Best Nonprofit to Work For” by the Nonprofit Times.
Marketing & Community Team Overview
This role will sit on the Marketing & Community Team. Our goal this school year is to inspire more than 700,000 individuals to give $83M to the 150,000 teachers who will post classroom projects on our website. To drive this revenue, we inspire individual donors to give, facilitate meaningful, loyalty-building relationships between our users, and empower teachers to utilize DonorsChoose.
DonorsChoose is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate who will focus on driving donor giving using digital advertising, SEO, affiliate, and other marketing tools. This role will also support email projects aimed at our teacher and donor community. We’re looking for a technical, analytical doer who is eager to try new things, learn from them, iterate, and drive results.
You’ll help the team hit our ambitious revenue and growth targets by overseeing and optimizing our various digital marketing channels, including:
- Managing our $30K/month Google Adwords grant, ensuring we’re spending it effectively and testing new tactics to improve the efficiency of our program
- Owning our Facebook Ads program by refining our existing strategy, testing out new audiences and ad types, and executing all ads.
- Project managing our Affiliate Marketing pilot, working closely with a consultant to build out this new program and determine if we should continue with it in future years.
- Work closely with our Product & Engineering team to implement recommendations from an external SEO consultant.
- Pilot ads on other platforms, like Nextdoor and Pinterest, to determine whether there are other channels we should include as a permanent part of our marketing program.
- Monitor and report on digital marketing success metrics for all of the above programs and use insights to determine where our team should invest.
- Be the team’s digital advertising expert, staying on top of best practices and sharing them back with the wider team.
You’ll also be a key contributor to our successful email program by owning discrete email projects. You will:
- Plan, execute, and analyze sends for major campaigns, one-off, and automated emails
- Build and test those emails, including copy, hyperlinks, uploading images, and managing email lists
- Evaluate the success of each email campaign you manage by monitoring deliverability, open rates, click-thru rates and conversion rates.
- Execute AB tests on subject lines, content, and calls-to-action to improve key metrics
This position is right for you if you…
- Enjoy a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup-like environment. You’re passionate about teachers and public education.
- Are tech savvy, with some level of experience in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, or another ad platform — or have shown a clear ability to quickly learn new tools.
- Are detail and process oriented, and an organized thinker. Building ads and emails can be intricate, with lots of small steps and room for error, so you need to be able to stay on top of many moving pieces.
- Are a strategic thinker, with an iterative approach to your work. You think about how your work fits into the larger context of your team’s goals, and like trying out and building on new ideas.
- Think like a marketer, balancing creativity with serious analytical chops to try new ideas quickly, and crunch the numbers to learn from the results.
- Have spent at least a year in some kind of Digital Marketing role. A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Social Science is great, but not required.
- If you have specific experience with Looker, Google Analytics, HTML, copywriting, any ESPs, or specific ad tech tools, definitely call that out in your resume or cover letter.