Here are some sample job advertisements for this type of Customer Experience role…
Customer Experience Product Owner
Head of Experience Strategy
WeWork is renowned for delivering amazing in-person, spatial experiences. The opportunity exists to expand on this through the creation of the Experience Strategy team, responsible for bringing digital lifecycle experiences into parity with our spatial experience. Reporting to the SVP, Head of Central Growth, the Head of Experience Strategy will own the vision of end-to-end member experience, bringing together a range of core business functions to design and deliver a consistent user experience across the WeWork member lifecycle.
A newly-formed discipline within the Central Growth function, the Head of Experience Strategy will build a high-performing, cross-functional team that partners with: Sales, Marketing, Digital, Product, Analytics, Technology, Community and Creative to identify opportunities for experience optimization, revenue generation, and business challenge resolution. In addition to core internal teams, the Head of Experience Strategy will serve as a key liaison with external technology vendors, playing a key role in consultation and integration within cross-functional business programs.
The team will be the hub of strategy, insights, coordination and optimization, leading experience-based programs that connect sales, marketing, account management, technology, and community to the member. These programs will be designed to deliver 1:1 personalization at-scale.
The Head of Experience Strategy will bring deep expertise in designing high-performing experiences that leverage multiple data points, technology platforms and drive incremental business revenue. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking, project management, analytical sensibilities, and experience design, leading lead a diverse team of stakeholders in realizing the full promise of the WeWork experience.
- Ownership of end-to-end WeWork customer experience; spanning acquisition, retention, growth and win-back
- Lead design and delivery of WeWork’s cross-channel personalization strategy
- Partner with data and technology teams to identify opportunities to optimize experience through driving personalization and scale across digital channels
- Identify and drive scalable business programs leveraging existing resources and use technology to drive scale and efficiency
- Synthesize customer data and insights to design strategies for optimized customer experiences
- Play a key role in driving increases in desk sales and building occupancy through identifying opportunities for acquisition, growth and win-back
- 7-10 years in strategic consulting (in-house and agency preferred)
- Interdisciplinary experience working across marketing, sales, technology and data
- Experience attracting, building and leading high performing teams
- Deep knowledge and expertise in customer experience, technology, and innovation
- Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences
- Highly collaborative and able to work across the leadership level, while having a deep understanding of technical execution requirements
- High-energy, passionate, and proven track record of developing and implementing strategies.
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on all digital tools, platforms and resources
- Strong track record in thriving in a hyper-growth environment
Manager, Customer Experience
Position Overview: The Manager, Customer Experience is essential to the success of JFKIAT’s customer experience strategy. This position will develop an accurate, consistent, and shared understanding of who our customers are, what they want, and how they perceive the interactions at Terminal 4. The Manager, Customer Experience plans, establishes and promotes the maintenance of a strong customer-focused service culture across all aspects of Terminal 4.
FLSA Status: Exempt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate and coordinate Customer Experience surveys for assigned determine trends, provide recommendations for improvement to reverse negative trends and recognize positive scores and behaviors.
- Develop initiatives to address opportunities to improve the customers experience identified through customer journey mappings, inclusive of tangible metrics to measure success, and partner with business lines and project management teams to see through to delivery
- Deploy and monitor metrics for personalization and work to continually improve customers’ experiences.
- Holistic ownership of company- wide customer experience dashboard and all associated analytics.
- Own Net Promoter Score (NPS) centric dashboard for measuring customer experience with airline partners; Leverage dashboard for identifying strengths and opportunities within the many areas of T4’s customer experience.
- Develop and administer program to obtain an ongoing stream of customer feedback across all stake holders; Integrate customer feedback response analysis into NPS dashboard and uncover opportunities for product and service enhancements.
- Create, own, and administer JFKIAT’s Complaint Management framework.
- Oversee the training and orientation of JFKIAT’s customer experience program (T4 Is More).
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
- Liaise with the other departments to ensure delivery of high quality products and services.
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience activities.
- Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge.
- Interface with senior management as required.
- Attend daily briefings and meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as required and assigned by Vice President, Operations.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Accomplished Customer Experience Manager with 3-5 years of experience in delivering best-in-class customer service
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain and maintain federally mandated security clearances required to work at an airport
- Valid Driver’s License required
PHYSICAL CONDITIONS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits discrimination against a qualified individual with a disability. To be qualified for this position an individual must meet the following standards and/or be able to perform the essential functions and activities. The physical activities for this position involve: pulling, pushing, and standing, sitting, stooping, walking, crouching, kneeling, and jumping. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel from floor to floor and will be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. An individual in this position may be required to lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The essential sensory and communicative activities include: feeling, speaking, hearing, smelling, and vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER WORK REQUIREMENTS Knowledge
Considerable knowledge of:
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) concepts and platforms (Salesforce,Dynamics)
- Microsoft office suite with marked proficiency using PowerPoint and Excel for presentations and metrics
- Strong conceptual thinking skills with an ability to problem solve, recommend solutions and intuitively prioritize business issues
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proven ability to effectively partner with peers and senior management in driving change
- Comprehend Oral Information: Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Speak : Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Comprehend Written Information: Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Write: Communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand
- Recognize Problems: Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong
- Reason To Solve Problems: Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Make Sense Of Information: Quickly make sense of, combine, and organize information into meaningful patterns
Other work requirements
- Initiative: Demonstrate willingness to take on job challenges
- Leadership: Demonstrate willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Be open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Dependability: Demonstrate reliability, responsibility, and dependability and fulfill obligations
- Attention To Detail: Pay careful attention to detail and other thoroughness in completing work tasks
Job Type: Full-time
ABOUT THE ROLE:
goTenna is seeking a Head of Customer Success with an ability to ensure the satisfaction, retention, and growth of our customers across both our B2B and B2C sales channels. This is a broad role, requiring technical savvy, organizational prowess, curiosity, confidence, and drive. It’s a role within a dynamic startup environment that will give you the opportunity to build out the structure of a cross-departmental customer experience/success team.
goTenna is a company transitioning from startup and R&D mode to the scaling-the-business phase with an exciting, new professional communications product line. Your role, reporting to the CEO, will be key as our organization strategically evolves into a mature, best-in-class go-to-market organization able to support products and services for a variety of consumers, retailers, and organizational institutions.
The successful candidate for this position will be:
- Experienced in sales, account management, project management, and customer success for hardware or SaaS companies operating in one or more of the following markets: direct to consumer, retail, defense, federal, public safety agencies, industries, corporations, integrators, and channel partners. Note: Experience in at least one kind of government market is required.
- A strategic thinker, planner, and implementer with a strong work ethic who is comfortable being both a strategic leader and the most senior hands-on contributor to the customer success team.
- Service oriented, relationship focused, and obsessed with delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Creative, determined, and excited to solve issues raised by customers.
- An individual with a passion for our product and our customers.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Building, running, and continuously improving a Customer Success (CX) program and team, as described below, that serves goTenna’s diversity of customers and sales channels, including: direct to consumer, retailers, defense, federal, public safety agencies, industries, corporations, integrators, and channel partners.
Customer and Product Support
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and priorities across all of goTenna’s customers; make it your mission to deliver on these priorities.
- Build trust and customer loyalty by creating and maintaining a consistent, reliable customer experience.
- Identify and design training and onboarding procedures that empower customers to interact with our full-stack of technologies, which includes software, firmware, wireless networking protocols, and hardware.
- Design, implement, and scale a customer support model that enables our customers to successfully use goTenna products when and where they need them, without interruptions to service or reliability.
- Proactively identify obstacles, risks and gaps in customer support protocols; and develop quality control processes that eliminate or resolve these obstacles.
- Partner with colleagues across all goTenna departments to create an issue prioritization and resolution process for handling customer issues in real time, as they arise.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the product development lifecycle by analyzing and aggregating customer feedback and user health metrics
Sales Development & Operations
- Support the sales team throughout the account growing process, including creating boilerplate language and marketing materials (with support from marketing) that support customer pitch meetings, new business proposals, and RFP responses.
- Upon request from the sales team, meet with prospective customers to pitch goTenna’s customer success processes and systems, including: customer onboarding, product support, service-level agreement packages, and issue resolution protocols.
- Navigate regulatory requirements relevant to customer sales, and provide documentation and order forms as requested by the sales team, or by customers’ procurement and/or legal departments. Exposure to and, ideally, expert understanding of public sector regulatory considerations and procedures is especially preferred.
- Define KPIs to measure customer experience and success; roll out across the sales, account management, and customer experience focused team members.
- Design and implement quantitative and qualitative feedback mechanisms (customer surveys, focus groups, etc.) to capture what drives customer satisfaction when using our products and services.
- Implement a data-driven approach in conjunction with the sales and business development teams to identify, segment, and create archetypes for each of the different customer categories. Curious, are you currently tracking users by service and unit?
- Stay abreast of market, customer, and competitive landscape; identify areas of competitive differentiation.
- Collaborate with finance, sales/business development, and supply chain to ensure forecasting and all logistics related to customer success (e.g. distribution & fulfillment) are accurate and running smoothly.
Post-Sales Support/Customer Onboarding
- Be a trusted advisor to existing customers, understand their specific product requirements and critical business objectives as they relate to existing goTenna products and upcoming product and feature releases.
- Define and execute customer success plans that start with onboarding and deployment, and continue throughout the entire customer lifecycle, driving towards renewal and expansion of contracts.
- Represent the voice of the customer within goTenna, understand why customers use goTenna products (and what causes attrition); work cross-functionally to reduce causes of customer attrition, and identify new features and that will help customers derive more value from our products and services.
- Identify indicators of customer distress and track variations in customer behavior. Respond proactively to unusual changes caused by issues, or by new opportunities to improve the customer’s experience.
- Develop technical strategy to turn raw data into actionable insights
- Analyze and disseminate key data points across the company grouped by customer archetype, on customer preferences. Include recommendations on how to improve product development, sales, account management, and customer retention.
- Create customized reports and dashboards for leadership and cross-functional groups
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- 10+ years of experience in B2B customer relationship management, technical product delivery and implementation (hardware and/or software rollouts), sales operations, and customer issue resolution. Additional experience in B2C a strong plus.
- Ability to think ten steps ahead, demonstrated success in customer retention.
- Understanding of how to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction KPIs — preferably in software-as-a-service (SaaS) and/or personal equipment for public sector and/or enterprise customers.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills with an ability to hire, motivate and mentor teams – and deliver results.
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value.
- Fluency in CRM and sales forecasting.
- Have a working knowledge of the principles of DoD/Federal acquisition processes and Account Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in business or management science a plus.
Please note exact title will be commensurate with both experience and goTenna’s organizational structure (in other words, “head” is currently a stand-in title).
This is a full-time position reporting to the CEO. The position is based in Brooklyn.
Compensation package includes:
- Annual salary
- 100% of healthcare premiums covered for employees; 50% for dependents
- 25 days of holidays and PTO each year
- FSA and commuter tax benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are Ipsos
We help some of the biggest companies solve their biggest problems. We dominate the market research world. We are everywhere: in 88 countries and counting. Our clients make the products you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting and the beverage that is sitting next to you. Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground helping our clients make the most of their advertising in technology, media, consumer goods, automotive, you name it. We help build stronger brands and are behind the reason you (and we) buy them. We pat ourselves on the back anytime there is an uptick in the economy.
The Research Manager (internally known as Account Manager) will be an integral part of the Customer Experience team in the New York City or New Jersey (Parsippany) office. The successful candidate will hold considerable responsibilities and play a significant role in the maintenance and growth of long term client relationships. The Account Manager will report to the Director of the team and will be responsible for the management and analysis of research projects across a broad array of categories and industries.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from questionnaire writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports
- Liaising on a regular basis with all key internal operations groups (data collection, data processing and results reporting) to ensure that reliable results are delivered to client in a timely, cost-efficient manner
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients by responding to queries and providing updates per client requests
- Coordinate and manage data entry of project costs into our internal costing program based on research target specifications
- Maintains project budget and works with team to ensure all aspects of the study continue to operate smoothly; responsible for quality assurance throughout the life-cycle
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills & Experience
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in related field, master’s level education an asset
- 3-5 years of market research experience; customer experience research an asset
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic knowledge of SPSS and/or other quantitative reporting tools
- Prior experience using Voice of The Customer (VoC) tech platforms (Qualtrics, Medallia, InMoment)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Thrives within a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Forrester’s analytic products help our clients understand and predict the needs of their increasingly digital customers through the synthesis of data, insights, and expertise. Solutions are organized around the full customer life cycle (acquisition, retention, and enrichment) with a focus on the buyer’s journey and customer experience. Our customer experience (CX) analytic products, based on proprietary algorithms, score the customer experience of nearly 600 brands around the globe and identify the drivers that impact revenue.
- Build and execute on Forrester’s real-time CX platform strategy and analytic capabilities through a deep understanding of the market opportunity and client needs.
- Deliver on aggressive business metrics for the products including revenue and growth expectations; prior P&L responsibility is desired.
- Experience developing and building data and analytics-based SaaS platforms and services is required.
- Work closely with external partners, other product leaders, tech management, and sales to ensure that new products deliver against client needs and align with Forrester’s solution portfolio.
- Define, develop, and maintain product and capability roadmaps.
- Drive new product launches and go-to-market planning.
- Bring a client-centric, future-oriented, and commercial mindset to improved customer experience and business/financial results.
- Effectively communicate with company senior management to define strategy, work plans, and results of new product initiative.
- Five to 10 years of product management and team management experience, particularly in “digitizing” product delivery
- Experience in managing a P&L for data and analytics-based products and services
- A background in new product development and leadership, preferably in innovative technology-based organizations
- CX product/industry/technical acumen a plus
- Proven commercial success providing strong financial performance and product growth
- Proven execution and project management skills delivering software-based products
- Experience in advanced analytics, cloud technologies, business intelligence, and natural language processing (NLP)
- B.A. or B.S. required; MBA or M.S. preferred
Practice Lead – Hospitality
Company NameJ.D. Power Company Location Westlake Village, CA, US
Are you passionate about working with clients across the hospitality industry to solve complex challenges and support them through critical transformations? As the Hospitality practice leader for J.D. Power, you will be responsible for leading a team that analyzes problems, discovers insights, delivers recommendations and makes change happen for our clients.
Beyond working with clients, the practice leader is also a well-respected thought leader in the Hospitality industry and will be responsible for identifying market opportunities for and launching data-based solutions for the industry.
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving hospitality guest satisfaction by defining high performance and operational best practices through benchmarking, applying a proven framework for planning and executing customer experience transformation and developing new capabilities to help clients navigate the evolving landscape of emerging technologies and customer expectations.
- Help hospitality brands maximize guest satisfaction and optimize their investment in operational capabilities and infrastructure
- Work with client leadership to design and deliver solutions to address key strategic issues
- Meet with client leadership teams to deliver J.D. Power research insights and recommendations
- Achieve recognition as one of the top 25 thought leaders in the Hospitality industry
- Improve core product offerings based on client and industry input
- Identify market opportunities for and launch data-based solutions for the Hospitality industry
- Act as a key member of the J.D. Power Travel and Hospitality leadership team
- General management profit and loss responsibility for the Hospitality practice
- Achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Minimum of 7-10 years of hospitality industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university, Master’s Degree preferred
- Advanced hospitality industry knowledge and experience
- Strategic business development experience
- Demonstrated experience increasing revenue/sales to existing and new clients
- Expert level communication and leadership skills
- Strong consulting background
- Proven ability to deliver presentations in front of Senior Executives both in the U.S. and Canada
- Familiarity, participation, or membership in industry associations
- Able to travel up to 50%
The Career Opportunity: This role is a senior leadership position within J.D. Power. You will develop the plan and lead the Hospitality practice growth to become one of the largest and most profitable segments within J.D. Power.
The Team / The Business: Highly experienced team of travel and hospitality experts who work alongside skilled research designers, statisticians, and account executives. Work in an active and fast paced company environment.
Our Hiring Manager says: “I’m looking for someone who can make an immediate impact on growing our business. I’m looking for someone who is excited about the opportunity to help solve the issues challenging our hospitality clients.”
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company’s industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands.
J.D. Power has been capturing and analyzing the Voice of the Customer across more than a dozen industries globally for 50 years. We know measuring customer experience is not easy, but that’s where we come in. Through our proprietary index model, we identify the many drivers of customer experience, accurately measure and link their impact to business results, and uncover insights to drive results for our clients.
Our Data, Analytics, and Resources
Across 18 offices globally, our team of more than 800 professional analysts, statisticians, economists, consultants, and experts in demographics and consumer behavior focus on delivering insights clients can act on immediately. We serve an increasing number of countries and regions around the world, including Brazil, India, Japan, Taiwan, China, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, Germany, and the UK.
We understand that the customer experience is vital and that simply measuring it is not enough. Our analysts focus on driving results that will improve customer loyalty and advocacy and our success is driven by how much we help improve your customer experience. But data is only as powerful as the analysis and insights tied to it—and we are putting that power in your hands through our interactive VoX reporting platform. The data, analytics, insights, best practices, and action plans you need are available whenever and wherever you need them, to help you make data-driven decisions that will improve your customer experience and drive positive financial results.
Deloitte is one of the ‘Big Four’ and the second largest professional services network in the world by revenue and the largest by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 225,400 professionals globally. In FY 2015, the company earned a record $35.2 billion USD in revenues.
Position: Luxury Hotel Consultant, Associate 5, Customer Experience Measurement
Location: 100% Field-Based Travel
Do you want to join our team of dynamic examination and inspection Consultants? Our Consultants receive distinct methodology training to measure highly technical brands, products, and service standards. LRA by Deloitte recognizes that companies and brands face specific quality assessment and standards compliance challenges. Whether logistical or due to highly nuanced customer interactions, these challenges often require a tailored, thoughtful approach to measurement. Our Consultants have the training and capability to deliver.
The Luxury Hotel Consultant at LRA by Deloitte is a field-based position that is responsible for leading quality-assurance examinations for various brand assurance programs. We are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to travel and work independently. The Consultant must have excellent judgment and analytical abilities, be well-spoken, and have the ability to lead discussions with clients on business priorities in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. The Consultant will develop and deliver important summary presentations of evaluation findings to key client executives. In carrying out his/her duties, the Consultant will be expected to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment. The business of LRA by Deloitte is to offer clients information and feedback regarding their customers experience. The Consultant is responsible for contributing to the development of as well as providing high level advice and recommendations to clients.
Work you ll do:
- Understand and contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct the customer experience examinations to meet the unique expectations for each client.
- The Consultant must be well-versed in each client s business and specific client requirements, the details of the customer experience program, and the methods and procedures of LRA by Deloitte
- Responsible for developing and producing accurate and consistent evaluations that include written reports in English or local language
- Exercise high level of judgment in evaluating the clients business operations and service, determining and recommending areas of improvement, and determining how to best communicate findings and recommendations
- Utilize experience in hospitality industry to serve as a quality consultant for clients. Develop and deliver meaningful and accurate summary presentations of each evaluation finding to key property/location level executives. The Consultant must interact with property/location management to review assessment data and must independently recommend strategies and suggestions for improvement
- Exercise initiative in formulating improvements in established LRA by Deloitte procedures. Provide recommendations to the Senior Consultant / Account Administrator to improve consultant tools, worksheets and training materials
- Represent the company in important client meetings and interactions. Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with clients personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and conference calls on a regular basis as deemed by the Senior Consultant / Operations Manager
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and participate in client programs
- Provide important quality-assurance information to clients through written reports and in-person presentations, and use discretion to determine areas where the quality of the clients business operations can be improved
- LRA by Deloitte is a leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience. Learn more about the LRA by Deloitte practice.
- Minimum of two years of hospitality, tourism, retail or other customer service leadership experience in upscale or luxury full-service hotels
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Proficiency with all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but not limited to: iPad / tablet / notebook functionality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, well-versed in English) with strong analytic and presentation abilities. Regional language capabilities may be required
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Must be well-spoken, knowledgeable and able to develop and present examination results in a friendly, empathetic and helpful manner
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients business models and needs
- Minimum travel required is 5 consecutive days (Monday Friday), at least 2 weeks per month. Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout any region required by the client (100%)
- Ability to obtain valid passport and/or valid travel documentation is required
- Ability to obtain valid driver’s license (Americas only)
How you ll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte s cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Corporate citizenshipDeloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Copyright 2016 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Experience in Hospitality, Tourism industry. BA/BS degree in Hospitality or Business fields preferred.
Minimum of two to four years of hospitality, tourism, retail or other customer service experience is required. Management experience is preferred.
Previous training experience in retail or pharmaceuticals preferred.
Proficiency with all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but not limited to: iPad / tablet / notebook functionality
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, in English) with strong analytic and presentation abilities. Regional language capabilities may be required
Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
Must be well-spoken, knowledgeable and able to develop and present examination results in a friendly, empathetic and helpful manner
Must be a skillful and fluid communicator, possessing the flexibility to communicate effectively with each client representative in the style and manner that he or she prefers
Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients business models and needs
Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout any region required by the client (100%, 52 weeks per year)
Valid passport is required
Valid driver’s license (Americas only)
Must reside in close proximity to a major international airport ( < 50 Miles)
ABOUT OUR STORE:
What better place to share your love for pets than in our stores? With so many opportunities under one roof, you’ll be sure to find a career path that inspires you. As part of the Department Manager team, you’ll ensure that the store runs smoothly—from head to tail. From motivating associates to ensuring we have the right product on the floor, our Department Managers drive the success of our stores by ensuring our customers have an engaging, personalized shopping experience.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
In a store as big as ours, we need all hands (and paws, wings and fins!) on deck to ensure we are operating efficiently. So, as a PetSmart Customer Engagement Manager, you’ll help lead the store team in the following areas:
- Pet Parent Engagement: You’ll set the standards for customer engagement, ensuring that every pet and pet parent has a positive experience in our stores. You’ll have fun getting to know the customers and their pets so you and the team can create a personalized shopping experience.
- Associate Leadership: Our associates are key to making great experience in our stores. As the Associate Lead, you’ll help to lead a team who are as passionate about pets as we are. You’ll lead a team of retail and pet care associates who will ensure a safe, clean, and fun environment for our pets and pet parents.
- Overall Retail Initiatives: Creating an exceptional customer experience is a top priority for all our leaders. From ensuring our associates have extensive knowledge of pet solutions to building connections with pet parents, our leaders ensure a safe and fun environment in our stores.
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
Just like we’re there for pets at every stage of their lives, we’ll be with you at every stage of your career, too. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the store to the salon or the Pets Hotel
- Develop your leadership skills as an Assistant Manager or Store Manager
- Tackle the challenge of a new store opening
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
- It’s the excitement you feel when you help a little one pick out his very first fish. And not just any goldfish, but that one, right there, no not that one, this one, yea!
- It’s the relief Rosie feels when you help her mom select the best food for her upset tummy and her delight when it turns out to be chicken flavored!!
- It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
- It’s the joy of reuniting Frankie with her family after a fun stay in our Pets Hotel.
- It’s the celebration of Bella’s birthday, Gizmo’s graduation from puppy classes or Ace’s adoption.
- It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
We look forward to seeing your application to join our Department Management team!
Similar Job Titles – Store Manager, General Manager, Associate Leader, Team Leader, Team Lead, Leader on Duty, Senior Team Leader, Retail Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Associate Leader, Merchandise Team Leader, Inventory Team Leader, keyholder, pet hotel, boarding, PetsHotel
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring