Here are sample job advertisements for this type of role…
WES is seeking a qualified Credential Analyst to produce academic evaluation reports that help international students and professionals achieve their educational and professional goals in the United States and Canada. A WES credential evaluation is a comparison of international academic accomplishments to U.S. and Canadian standards. As part of the Evaluation Production Group, the Credential Analyst will help produce evaluation reports that assist institutions such as schools, employers, licensing boards and immigration authorities better understand the applicant’s international educational background.
Chinese language skills are highly desirable for this role.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Verifying academic information entered by the client and ensuring that the information matches what is reflected in the corresponding documents.
- Linking document images to the appropriate institution and credential.
- Generating correspondence regarding evaluation and updating applicant status.
- Carefully proofing work and sending to the next phase of the evaluation process.
- Learning and adapting to changes introduced and disseminated by the Evaluation Governance Committee.
- Adhering to WES policies and procedures to produce accurate evaluation reports.
- Attending country- and process-specific training sessions.
- With a focus on time and quality, working with other Evaluation Production teams, including Credential Examiners, Advanced Education Specialists, Proofers, Quality Assurance Directors, Academic Records and Operations to resolve file-related questions from applicants and other evaluation-related issues.
- Becoming familiar with the end-to-end standard evaluation process and being aware of the importance of the Credential Analyst role and its related dependencies.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Have editing and/or proofreading skills.
- Be receptive to constructive criticism and feedback.
- Be analytical, detail- and quality-oriented while absorbing and retaining a high volume of knowledge and information.
- Have a proven ability to excel in a high-volume production, document and process-driven environment.
- Work independently and as part of an internationally diverse team.
- Have interest in and commitment to international education and the WES Mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a relevant, document-driven function.
- Time management and organization training and experience.
- Computer, internet and database literate.
- Data entry and experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- Chinese language skills desirable.
- Knowledge of international education and/or foreign systems of education desirable.
What our client offers* 6 month Temp assignment with possibility to convert to Perm* * Excellent benefits after six months, bonus * Medical * 401K * Competitive compensation package.
As a Credential Analyst/Reviewing documents Coordinator, your role will be to produce academic evaluation reports that help international students and professionals achieve their educational and professional goals in the United States. include verifying the academic information entered by the client and ensuring that the information matches what is reflected in the corresponding documents.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills – Analytical Skills.
- 1-2 years of work experience in Education, or Linguistics, or related functionality is a plus with an emphasis on reviewing documentation
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese required
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Interest in foreign education & cultures
*Conversion depends on performance- salary after about 6 months $45k plus bonus and benefits
Products – Resources – FAQ – Blog
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Chinese (Required)
Assures the credentialing of healthcare providers is conducted in accordance with organizational policies, operational procedures, and applicable governmental and regulatory agency regulations and standards. Performs activities associated with verification, tracking inquiries, and follow-up on problems which may delay completion of the file.
- Obtains source verification of credentials in accordance with prevailing policies and procedures.
- Tracks responses and follows-up on items not received within established cycle periods.
- Reviews completed files with management in accordance with established schedules.
- Maintains credential records.
- Produces management reports regarding operations performance and/or provider credentialing status for internal management and external providers using the organization’s verification services.
- Adheres to operating policies and procedures including delivery of completed work and use of resources.
- Initiates correspondence to providers, users, health plans and others as necessary to obtain requisite credentialing information.
- Informs management regarding the status of departmental operations and provider credentialing issues of concern.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- Associates Degree in related field, required. Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Certification as a Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) from the National Association of Medical Staff Services, preferred.
- Computer database skills and word-processing, required. Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, desirable.
- Demonstrated communication skills, required.
- Excellent customer service skills and orientation.
- High degree of organizational skills.
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Credentialing Auditor/Admin to join our team in New York, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.