Here are sample job advertisements for this type of role…
Client Onboarding Specialist–
- Responsible for a wide range of duties from account opening to account maintenance, to internal partner support with extensive client interface.
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth process in handling all of the aspects of on-boarding a client.
- Liaise with clients and internal teams in to ensure that time to market is minimized and that transparency can be provided around processes.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to centralize and optimize processes to improve client satisfaction and the overall group performance.
- Support and monitor the timely and accurate execution of client and internal requests to the group. Provides additional support through the population of account opening, market opening and tax documentation, ensuring all documents are collected, verified and stored, and provide status back to the client.
- Perform client documentation searches across internal and external sites and compile client profiles. Interacts with client regarding the latest status and current on-boarding actions.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure regulatory reviews on all clients are performed.
- Ensure all client review materials are in place and completed.
- Provide guidance in the role of subject matter expert in the areas of account opening, tax and local market documentation to both Citi staff and external clients.
- Participate in initiatives to improve the client and account management process.
- Maintain data on end to end processes for tracking turnaround times of deliverables from team and other processing areas.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous, client facing, middle office or operations financial services experience.
- Some knowledge of capital market products.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Spoken and written foreign language skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
The Client Onboarding Sr Client Advocate accomplishes results through ensuring excellent client service is being delivered, and advocate to ensure our Service guidelines are being adhered to. The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that leading indicators are being adhered to as part of a proactive means of maintaining a high level of service, and providing a root cause analysis when there has been a degradation and communicating this message to our senior stakeholders as well as clients.
Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence others, in particular colleagues in other areas and external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area.
- Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering superior customer service and resolution of customer issues.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and service level and drives process changes. Provides innovative solutions to clients.
- Performs day to day oversight of the account opening and maintenance processing, including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners.
- Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams.
- Efficiently and effectively manages new projects and ensures smooth cutover with minimized risks.
- Supports the planning and hire of right set of people, train, guide, coach, develop and appraise and reward people based on meritocracy.
- Supports the motivation of staff through constant interaction with the team.
- Responsible for trend analysis given from Voice of the Client feedback
- Understands client requirements and implements them correctly. Understands new customer requirements and ensures adequate support to new customer requirements and initiatives.
- Maintains a culture of risk and controls in the team through various processes and check points. Identifies means to reduce transaction defects (internal and external). Develops performance matrices to track defects, productivity. Ensures clean audit results.
- Engages in project planning. Develops training content, training materials, trackers for the migration.
- Supports training for new staff. Develops job descriptions for hiring. Manages subordinate supervisors and project staff. Manages occasionally complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
- Responsible for customer interaction, documentation issuance, review and system setups.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external business partners.
- 7+ years in direct institutional client experience
- Previous mgmt. experience required
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Project management skills.
- Advanced execution skills in a multi-tasking mode. Exposure to Customer Service and handling of system, testing and rollouts.
- Ability to achieve business objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established. Ability to interact confidently with senior management and / or regulators. Ability to coach and develop people, identifying and retaining talent. Able to partner with businesses and other support functions at senior levels in setting strategy and priorities. Able to strive under pressure and covert opportunity from risk. Should be open to working staggered hour /shift / over weekend and on public holidays. To ensure excellent rapport with internal stakeholders including peers and seniors and duly provide inputs to the team and ensure timely resolution of all issues, wherever there are business risks and the issues need to get addressed such cases should be raised to the senior’s forum for appropriate action and advice.
- Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Client Onboarding ManagerSalary
$50,000 – $60,000 a yearJob TypeFull-time
Company Overview: Channel Key is a fast-growing tech enabled eCommerce agency that helps brands and manufacturers maximize their revenue, profit, and brand control on Amazon. We are looking for talented individuals that are growth-minded and want to work in a fast-paced remote work environment serving amazing consumer brands.
We are looking for a detail oriented multi tasker that can think strategically and has a passion for delivering top-level service. The individual must posses the candor to have effective conversations; have excellent project management and organizational skills; and can work independently in a demanding environment.
Channel Key has built a culture upon 6 KEY values:
Positivity Is a Choice
Passion For Growth
Root The Problem
We embody these values not only in our service, but in everything we do. We only seek team members who care about people, culture, and want to work for a company that mandates a fun and positive work environment.
Job Location: Fully Remote
Headquarters: Las Vegas
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 hours – Monday to Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the client onboarding process
- Continually develop, refine, own and execute the Client On-boarding process
- Manage, lead, and hold accountable, a team of onboarding specialists
- Have a deep understanding of all the tools CK offers and how the Amazon platform works
- Maximize interdepartmental communication
- Project manage and trouble shoot in process and ad hoc Client issues
- Successfully transition Clients from the Sales Process/team to the Daily Account Management Team
- Assist with collateral development for Onboarding Process
- Deliver on Client promises and deadlines and set/manage Client expectations
- Complete specific research projects
- Own the average Days in On-boarding KPI
- Develop systematic processes for capturing onboarding changes and implementation
- Organizational and time management skills
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management
- 1+ years’ experience in Amazon Seller or Vendor Central preferred
- PMP and/or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in PC operations, G-Suite, and Microsoft Suite
- Strong business analysis skills
- Ability to quickly navigate online retail websites and marketplaces
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or e-commerce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shift priorities
- Ability to effectively manage relationships, have tough conversations
- Must pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Amazon Seller and/or Vendor Central: 1 year (Required)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Key Leader
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture