Here are a few sample job advertisements for Franchise Sales and Business Broker roles…
Franchise Sales Manager (Local Area Manager)
We are looking for a dedicated experienced sales leader that motivates, inspires and successfully invites candidates from a wide variety of lead sources to buy the World’s Premier Business Coaching Franchise while acting as a Coach to help small businesses.
The ActionCOACH Local Area Manager role exists to deliver three main objectives:
- Sell ActionCOACH and support Business Coach franchise candidates through their decision making process.
- Assist new Business Coaching Franchisees through their initial establishment phase.
- Coach businesses and deliver seminars to help local businesses in your community thrive.
For a Full Job Description, visit our Job Website: https://www.actioncoach.com/lam
ActonCOACH is a team of committed, positive and successful people who are always striving to be balanced, integral and honest. We will educate ourselves, our clients and all those whom we work with, while we entertain them and create a fun learning environment.
FRANCHISE BUSINESS CONSULTANT – MATHNASIUM
Six figure income potential while helping serve communities, enrich children’s lives, and impact the world in a positive manner. Autonomy and accountability in a highly consultative position, with a proven business model, and an emotionally fulfilling mission. This may be the best job in the world!
Mathnasium is ranked as #28 on the Franchise 500.
This position could be based out of:
At Mathnasium, the core of our business is built around the success of our franchisees. As such, the strategic imperative of the Franchise Business Consultant role is to facilitate that success by inspiration an influence, building strong relationships with each franchisee, and ensuring compliance to the Mathnasium Method and our related business systems. Our Franchise Business Consultants provide business consultation on lead generation, sales conversion, marketing tactics, educational approach, and customer communication. These are the pillars of our success.
- Evaluate and ensure the quality of the franchise centers are in alignment with Mathnasium HQ expectations and compliance requirements
- Provide consultative guidance for the owners and Center Directors
- Ensure proper instruction and teaching tactics are followed
- Develop Learning Centers into profit centers for the owners
- Function as liaison between Mathnasium HQ and the Franchisee
- Meet and exceed annual revenue growth targets
- Meet and exceed market efficiency and upgrade targets
- Professionally manage and leverage company funds associated with travel and expense budgets
Ensure the quality of the franchise centers are in alignment with Mathnasium expectations.
- Influence and Inspiration
- Interdepartmental savvy and teamwork
- Market penetration and efficiency
- Business consultation
- Goal setting and execution
- Brand ambassador and advocate
- Relationship building
- Public speaking
- Organized, detailed, and self-motivated
- Process improvement
- Professional and responsible
- Reading/analyzing financial data (i.e. QuickBooks P&L)
- 5+ years of experience in retail franchise field support
- Strong consultative skills, with a history of working in a consultative function
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as listening skills
- Strong work ethic, and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task, have strong organization skills, and be detail minded
- Background and/or passion for math
- Mission driven to help children and make a positive impact on families and communities within the assigned area.
- smart, friendly, outgoing, passion for our business, integrity, accountability, strong follow up, empathy, and committed
Mathnasium is a math learning center dedicated to teaching math in a way that makes sense. The results are an increase in overall confidence, better school performance, and a more positive attitude towards math. Mathnasium’s mission is to make math make sense to kids and, in so doing, build their confidence and a deep understanding and lifelong love of mathematics. With over 900 locations, our centers provide tutoring from pre-K through high school. Our teaching method, the Mathnasium Method™, is the life’s work of Larry Martinek, Mathnasium’s Chief Instructional Officer and a teacher and math teaching consultant in the Los Angeles area for more than 35 years. The Mathnasium Method™ uses a time-tested, customized program which stems from a unique assessment to identify what students need to improve their math skills. We offer personalized instruction, proprietary worksheets, and games to build Number Sense and provide a fun and supportive environment in which children can learn and practice math.
Job Type: Full-time
- Franchise Field Support: 5 years
***We are also looking to recruit experienced advisors for our M&A division that sells larger companies from $5 million to $100 million in revenue.
What is a business broker?
The primary role of a business broker is to help owners sell their businesses when they are ready to exit.
Primary tasks will include:
- Business Development – Source and secure listing agreements with business owners through networking, direct marketing, and various forms of contact.
- Evaluation – Evaluate a business from a financial and operational perspective to develop an opinion of market value.
- Marketing – Once a listing agreement is signed, brokers will market and present the business through written and oral form.
- Screening – Screen, develop and work with potential business buyers for the firm’s listings.
- Transaction Management – Work with sellers, buyers, bankers, accountants, attorneys, and landlords in the negotiation process and ensure a successful completion of the transaction.
Who are we looking for?
Business Brokers come from a wide array of backgrounds. Most are former business owners, sales professionals, or have come from transaction-oriented industries. They possess strong sales, negotiation, management, or finance experience and are known to be persistent and resilient.
Incoming brokers will be expected to have a Minnesota real estate license or have the willingness to obtain one.
Why become a business broker?
1. Number of business transactions is growing due to the following:
- Aging Business Owners – Over 50% of businesses are owned by people 50 to 88 years old. There has been and will continue to be a flood of baby boomers who need to sell their businesses due to retirement (Age Tsunami).
- Buyer Demand – Incredible demand from individual buyers who want to “Be Their Own Boss” and own a business.
- Strategic Growth – The economy is strong and successful companies want to acquire other companies as a part of their growth strategy.
2. Lifelong career opportunity that offers flexible hours and lifestyle.
3. A career that allows you to “be your own boss” without having to buy or own a business.
4. It’s difficult to replace a business broker with technology, given the complexity and sophistication of the position.
1. Sunbelt Business Advisors is apart of the Sunbelt Network, which has locations globally. Sunbelt sells more businesses than any other firm in the world which makes the Sunbelt Brand a powerful draw for both buyers and sellers.
2. Comprehensive training program with a track record of success.
3. Sunbelt’s exclusive Certified Main Street Business Broker (CMSBB) training and certification
4. Strong support and team environment with over 20 brokers, 3 admin, analyst team, marketing team, and an internal finance department
Brokers and Advisors are commission only and are independent contractors
- Top brokers can earn $250,000 – $500,000 with many of our brokers earning well over $100,000.
- Sunbelt pays new brokers a bonus for every listing they obtain (up to their first 15 listings during the first year)
How to Apply?
If you would like to be considered for a broker or M&A advisor position, please submit your resume.
Visit Our Website:
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $500,000.00 /year
Are you a seasoned sales professional? This work draws upon the individual’s capabilities in sales, marketing, financial analysis, and negotiations. The position requires persistence, a highly organized approach, and a consistently positive attitude. You must have high ethical and professional standards, be a confident, creative problem-solver, a team player, and a real networker. Although the position requires both sales/marketing and financial skills, the qualities of an effective salesperson are the most critical for success in this industry.
The position offered is that of an Independent Contractor. THIS IS A COMMISSION-ONLY POSITION in which you can expect to earn $100,000 to $350,000+ per year, but there is no upside limit and no ceiling on your net earnings, which depend, to a large extent, on your own efforts and results. Veteran, highly effective business brokers typically earn more than $250,000 annually. However, selling a business is an extended process with a long sales cycle, so a new agent should be prepared to go 6 months or more before collecting their first commission check.
Qualifications and Skills
- Maturity — must have business or management experience
- Exceptional initiative — a well-organized, well-planned, self-starter
- Creativity — ability to innovate and develop solutions for complex business problems
- Selling experience — proven ability to prospect for, qualify, and close deals
- Background — sales, strategic or financial consulting, or business management experience
- Past business ownership — a plus
- Education — college degree is preferred
- Teamwork — ability to work well with teammates to solve complex problems
Our training draws upon the organization’s 21 years of success in facilitating more than $1 Billion worth of business transfer transactions from our network of offices located throughout the world. After initial training, we provide ongoing coaching and a broad range of support.
We are an equal opportunity enterprise and want diversity for our team. If you believe that you have the qualifications and are interested in exploring this opportunity please email us your resume with cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time