Here are sample job advertisements for this type of role…
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with internal and external creative agencies to ensure brand consistency across all creative assets.
- Working in collaboration with team members and agency partners, ensuring initiatives have 360-degree brand support and alignment across all channels.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders around the organization.
- Managing our brand identity system, including visual/verbal/audio brand elements, guidelines, artwork and associated rights and permissions.
- Developing and testing new ways to effectively engage and educate our brand advocates and marketers in order to achieve business goals and helping to create compelling resources and tools to further our brand mission and cultural values.
- Bringing the brand vision to life through impactful and engaging creative, extending the brand across a cohesive design structure that represents the brand value and experience, delivered across multiple channels and audiences.
- Ensuring alignment with social media and PR teams to optimize our resources and leverage each other’s areas of expertise.
- Acting as the strategic partner in the development and execution of marketing initiatives that increase brand awareness and sales.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are delivered on brand, on time, and on budget while reducing redundancies and complexities.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with substantive experience in brand marketing.
- Previous financial services experience highly desirable.
- Organization, prioritization, and analytical skills as well as proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
- Ability to creatively problem solve independently and in a group.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic approach to all tasks.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to focus on details, as well as maintaining an eye on the high-level strategy.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization, so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA – a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry – onto even greater things.
Fullstack Academy is the premier software development school located in New York City and Chicago. Y Combinator-backed, our school has garnered the attention of Forbes, TechCrunch, and Business Insider, among others. The reputation of our school is built on the professional success of each and every one of our students. Students have gone on to promising careers at top-tier companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Spotify. In January 2016, we created the Grace Hopper Program, a need-blind software engineering program for women. In 2017, we launched Web Development Fellowship @ Fullstack Academy in partnership with NYC Tech Talent Pipeline, to offer a tuition-free version of our flagship Web Development Immersive to eligible New Yorkers.
“Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience” is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. We’re want the world to know who we are and what we stand for at Fullstack and we’re looking for a strategic Brand Manager to tell that story.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Brand Manager at Fullstack Academy, you will grow the overall recognition of Fullstack Academy in the market. You’ll develop and implement key messaging around our brand values, promises and experience across both B2C and B2B channels. You’ll work with teams across the organization to ensure we fulfill that brand experience for students along their coding journey. You’ll figure out how to measure and grow the strength of our brand – online, in our local markets, and nationally as we expand.
This role is based in our New York City office and reports directly to our VP of Marketing.
In this role, you will:
- Tell a differentiated brand story that conveys our mission, student-focus, and our status as the top immersive education provider
- Help develop our overall brand architecture and positioning for our current B2C and our nascent B2B brands and products
- Ensure brand messaging and customer experience is consistent throughout all customer touch points, including website, app, email, social, events, and more
- Build, maintain, and manage strong agency relationships as needed to ensure we develop the best possible creative work
- Connect with potential students and stakeholders across the education industry to distill insights that guide positioning for Fullstack Academy’s brand, products and services.
- Develop a set of KPIs and leading indicators to measure the overall strength of our brand (such as key metrics – awareness, favorability, NPS) and a strategy to grow these measures
- Stay up to date with bootcamp and education industry trends, with an eye toward creative marketing opportunities that allow us to tell our story of transforming the lives of our students
You’re a great candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a brand-related role at a B2C company
- Product marketing experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and storytelling skills.
- Ability to guide a creative work and explain complex concepts in a brief, intuitive way that also adheres to voice and brand
- A well-developed analytical skillset, the ability to distill key insights from quantitative and qualitative data, and to adapt or change direction based on student/audience feedback and market demands
- The ability to partner effectively across a variety of external facing teams – each with distinct goals and messages within the overall Fullstack Academy brand
- A genuine passion for education and the power of technology to change people’s careers
- Experience working with a mission-oriented brand and products
You’re an exceptional candidate if you also have:
- A strategic understanding of tech education and the immersive bootcamp space
- Agency experience
- Experience building a B2B brand from an established B2C brand
- Experience creating and promoting online written content
As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world. The firm is comprised of Vivaldi Partners, a strategic consultancy; Vivaldi Analytics, a research firm; Vivaldi Fifth Season, a design and digital brand-building agency, and Vivaldi Edge, an organizational development company.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing, and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Provide research and analytic support for project teams, including financial data & company performance, market research & sizing, field audits, best practices and benchmarking
- Provide primary and secondary research for clients or our publishing efforts
- Perform basic marketing/brand analyses (competitive analysis, product analysis, ConsumerFIRST research, etc.)
- Analyze certain research streams and synthesize into clear, relevant results
- Support new business development efforts through company research, article searches, outbound marketing campaigns
- Help improve growth within the firm through participation in internal firm-building activities (e.g., recruiting, securing speaking engagements, public relations, website enhancement, etc.)
- Self starter, pioneering spirit, resourceful and ability to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on cutting-edge projects that require new thinking
- Ability to apply creative thinking to client issues
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven
- Strong problem solving and client/executive relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, fun to work with and has a sincere interest in strategy, marketing and brands
- BA or BS degree from a leading university
- 1 year of post-undergraduate work experience is a plus, preferably at a top-tier consulting or professional services firm or within a marketing/branding department of a large company
- Proficient in computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Internet research tools
- Ability to structure and build Excel-based models for business cases, brand and business analyses
- Knowledge of macros, pivot tables and statistical tools a strong plus
- Ability to speak foreign languages also a plus
- Located in New York City – some travel will be required
- An environment where creativity can happen
- Efficient and effective management of campaigns and projects
- A collaborative and productive environment in a fast-paced production environment
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work cross-functionally to drive the direction of and project manage Brand Team efforts
- Manage creative request process, ensuring timely, dynamic, and on-brand collateral, content, and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with stakeholders to discuss core messaging and target audience to develop content direction for marketing materials
- Organize/filter creative feedback obtained from internal and external teams to provide direction to creative team and implement actionable feedback
- Manage brand standards, positioning, messaging, and tone by reviewing and approving local materials
- Proactively support brand marketing needs of new locations and events
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5-7 years of marketing experience at a brand or agency, interdepartmental project management experience a plus
- Paid media and creative development experience
- Excellent creative and marketing instincts
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Strong time management and prioritization skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills