Here are sample job advertisements for this type of role…
Located in the beautiful White Mountains of Littleton, NH, Tender exists to inspire outdoor adventure. We have a strong history and portfolio of brands focused on enjoying the outdoors (Adventure Medical Kits, Ben’s, Natrapel, Afterbite, Rapidpure etc.) and have recently established a strategy and plan to accelerate growth. Littleton, NH was named a “Top Ten Dream Town” by Outside Magazine.
The Brand Manager have full responsibility for leading a Tender Corporation brand or brand subdivision. This position will be responsible for developing brand plans and executing projects and initiatives for assigned brands, which support marketing strategy. The Brand Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to create brand relevancy with consumers, drive profitable growth and, develop and execute activities that build and support the brand equity.
- Develop, present, and execute consumer-relevant, annual marketing plans for assigned brand with clear measures for success that contribute to sales, profit and brand health objectives.
- Leverage working knowledge of consumer, category and brand and continually identify, develop, and execute business building initiatives which deliver against the global brand strategy, and the company’s business and marketing objectives.
- Thoroughly understand the brand equity and develop brand plans and initiatives, such as traditional media, digital support, promotions, packaging and creative, which fully align and strengthen positioning.
- Conduct routine analysis of the brand, key initiative, competition, category, customer and consumer. Combine key findings and indications which enhance brand and company performance.
- Lead and assist with insight gathering research that collects consumer and competitive knowledge that can be utilized to enhance and evolve the brand’s development, promotional acceptance and communication.
- Thoroughly understand internal brand metrics, such as sales and profit, and actively contribute to sales projections and financial planning to drive the brand.
- Learn from consumer & customer insights to develop differentiated brand positioning.
- Build compelling business cases that demonstrate a deep understanding of consumer insights, unmet needs, marketplace trends, competitive environment and customer interest.
- Ensure all Quality and Regulatory requirements are met and communicated appropriately.
- Manage brand SKU rationalization, mix strategies and profit optimization.
- Lead the development and execution of annual business planning for your brands as part of the company’s Annual Operating Plan and longer-term strategic plan.
- Evaluate product portfolio and the marketplace and make recommendations for new product launches and product improvements to ensure growth and brand equity in the marketplace including analyzing market potentials on an ongoing basis for existing and new products and develop competitive concepts to ensure the long-term, profitable growth.
- Develop and execute marketing communication plans via advertising and consumer promotions, including media recommendations, social media, PR, and consumer activations.
- Communicate regularly with the Sales team, and Marketing team to ensure that marketing programs are properly implemented.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with Sales to ensure meaningful integration and alignment in meeting the needs of the customer and marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in a marketing position within a CPG company.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills with ambition and potential to develop to more senior roles.
- Excellent collaborative and negotiation skills with ability to build productive business relationships cross functionally within the organization and outside of the organization with agency partners.
- Assertive self-starter with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong record of complex project management with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively measure and drive for results in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Ability to take a more generalist ‘business’ approach to drive the business.
- Microsoft Office Skills-Experienced and proficient at a high level in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to develop and utilize many elements of the marketing mix to drive the business.
- Research experience- consumer panels and Qualitative/ Quantitative research methods.
- Experience in new product development.
- Previous experience with full P&L responsibility, a plus
WELLA – Brand Manager
As Brand manager in the Clairol US team, you will be responsible to deliver penetration and market share growth on the Clairol brands. You will have to define the vision, strategy and plans to grow your brands and execute them with excellence.
We are looking for candidate who will drive the business as if it was their own company, who will have strong leadership and strategic thinking skills and who will be accountable for results.
Develop vision and strategy to grow your brand in the US market.
Develop and Execute 360 marketing and promotional plans with excellence, working in partnership with internal teams (e-com, media, trade marketing…) and external agencies.
Continually evaluate plans effectiveness and recommend improvement.
Monitor brand consumption and purchase dynamics via in depth market data analysis (Nielsen data pull and analysis).
Monitor competitive activities, consumptions and purchase dynamics (Nielsen data, media tracker, promotional tracker).
Continuously recommend action plan to grow further / faster and adjust vs. category and competition evolution.
Collaborate with the global team to create necessary assets for the brand.
Support trade marketing and sales team, providing them all necessary assets to ensure successful sell-in to retailers.
Own budget and budget tracking.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
Essential Skills required
Strong leadership skills: able to develop a vision, engage and enable key stakeholders and execute with excellence.
Analytical thinking & problem solving; able to analyze complex and multiple data to develop in insights and barriers to growth and propose solutions and action plan to fix. Strong affinity with numbers.
Ownership: act as owner of the business, drive his/her projects with strong level of autonomy and is accountable for results.
Able to build great collaboration relationship with the teams internally and externally. Able to build a strong network to help deliver projects better and faster.
Keen to learn and accept feedback – keen to learn continually from others, accept to listen and act on feedback given.
Strong operational discipline: work with end results in mind, plans and follows through, meet deadlines, can manage multiple priorities.
Embrace change; is open to change and is flexible and adaptable.
Technical – PowerPoint, Excel, and Word – Nielsen.
Master’s degree (Business/Marketing degree preferred).
3-4+ years Marketing experience (ideally in FMCG).
A passion to lead complex, game-changing work, embrace new experiences, and operate with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Previous experience appreciated (not mandatory): P&G, Unilever, Danone, RB, good understanding of FMCG environment (in US if possible).
$24 – $29 an hour
supervisory, 1 year (Preferred)
Founded in 1982, Inter Parfums, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes prestige perfumes and cosmetics as the exclusive worldwide license for Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Anna Sui, Dunhill, Graff, GUESS, Lily Aldridge, Oscar de la Renta, MCM. Inter Parfums – The Company’s products are sold in over 120 countries.
Job Opportunity: Global Operational Brand Manger
Reporting to: Global Operational Marketing Director
Ideal Candidate: 2 years’ experience in operational/trade marketing
Responsible for brand development, analyses & reporting. Develops reporting that highlights key insights and sales strategy to the larger team. Creates forecast reporting and makes recommendations to cross functional teams, and potential growth opportunities. Maintains and updates master file of brand lists pricing, product requirements and marketing guidelines. Liaise with marketing and development teams to focus on new product launches. Partners with our international sales team to collect quantitative and qualitative feedback in order to develop and execute business development strategies. Partner with all internal cross functional teams, including; creative, product development, PR, packaging and planning to address timelines and potential concerns that may impact launch delivery. Monthly sales forecasting and presentation of findings to immediate team and cross functional team. Updates affiliate partners to Brand changes and requirement’s. Ownership of all operational marketing tools, launch tool box, visual right calendar, web templates, novelty order forms and pricing tools.
· BA/BS degree (Business degree preferred) or proven relevant experience in operational marketing
· Ability to analyze reporting in order to develop growth opportunities
· Comfortable with executing presentations that highlight insights and strategies.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and focus on quality of work
· Valid U.S. work permit required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour