Here are sample job advertisements for these types of roles:
Talent Management / Recruiting Associate
- Assist the Talent team on researching qualified candidates for open positions at our Partner Firms (Private Equity, Private Credit, Real Estate and Hedge Funds);
- Coordinate interviews and follow-ups;
- Track candidates; maintain pipeline reports in CRM System;
- Build talent pipelines, through referral generation, online sourcing and talent mapping;
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights;
- Monitor and help maintain DYAL’s Partner Project CRM;
- Develop project plans for Partner engagements and assist the team with tracking and execution of follow-up items;
- Coordinate introductory calls and meeting with service providers across all human capital functions;
- Assist the team with creation and preparation of various Talent Management discussion presentations, including overview decks on best practice topics and benchmarking (examples include performance management best practices, leadership training, benefits and compensation benchmarking);
- Support development of DYAL thought leadership events including planning event topics, locations, attendees and speakers;
- Research and develop discussion collateral on new topics to support our Partners, across Private Equity, Private Credit, Real Estate and Hedge Fund operating models.
- At a minimum, an undergraduate degree with excellent academic credentials;
- 3-5 years of experience at a top tier investment bank, management consultant, alternative asset management firm or similar position at a leading recruitment agency;
- Self-starting attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, strong judgment and real-time critical thinking skills;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task—a fine-tuned attention to detail;
- Superior ability to synthesize and communicate complex information into a presentable format using PowerPoint;
- Strong analytical skills with advanced experience using Excel;
- Intellectual curiosity about the hedge fund and private equity industries, including the core operating functions to run such businesses;
- General inquisition to learn
- Ability to articulate and present ideas effectively both orally and in written form;
- Team-player attitude and a desire to work on a wide range of projects
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com .
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the recruitment and hiring of all Nursing and Paraprofessional Caregivers (HHAs, CNAs, and Companions) for a Home Care Agency serving Long Island.
This is an onsite position in Manhattan. Not working remotely
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop candidate generation sources to build a talent pipeline
- Network through industry contacts, employees, and social media (including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Attend outside events/meet with local businesses to generate candidates
- Place all recruitment advertising
- Review career inquiries and conduct phone screens
- Schedule a high volume of applicant interviews weekly
- Oversee the duties of the Recruitment Coordinator
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Verify references
- Maintain confidentiality of employee information
- Travel to offsite locations to meet potential caregivers
- College Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of two to three years of experience in healthcare recruiting environment which includes Nurse recruiting
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
English verbal and written communication skills
Professional in behavior and appearance
Excellent computer skills in a windows environment. Skilled in MS Office, easily learns other home care specific software programs.
Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Managing the relationship and customer satisfaction of assigned accounts
- Providing strategic guidance, communication, and leadership for assigned accounts and IBM Operations Management
- Along with RPO Finance organization, creating and maintaining budgets to be delivered and adhered to by Operations Management
- Representing the RPO Division and IBM with external audiences and may be involved in the development and presentation of reports, white papers, case studies, and sales presentations on topics in the field of RPO
- Maintaining and communicating knowledge of latest industry trends
- Collaboration with Sourcing Science team to drive enterprise-level talent supply planning, leveraging various channels and ensuring a targeted talent pipeline is delivered
- Assisting in the development of strategic partnerships with job boards, social media, internet, community, college, professional and veteran organization programs that meet portfolio’s individual customer hiring needs
- Identify career fairs and other recruiting/branding events around the country to support individual programs as needed
- May support projects, events and/or initiatives established to meet hiring needs
- Assisting in gathering information about talent trends to support business requirements
- Proactively leverage sourcing techniques (candidate mining via phone, social media, job boards, etc.) to educate program resources on how to identify, push, and pull qualified candidates in order to meet talent demands
- Design, implement, measure and participate in sourcing strategy plans to be presented in program QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews)
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
At least 3 years experience with account management in an RPO environment
At least 1 year experience working with Human Resources
At least 1 year experience working within Healthcare
At least 1 year experience with software implementation either as a project manager or a contributing team member
At least 2 years experience with presentations, such as-product demos, training, etc.
At least 1 year experience with PowerPoint, Visio, Excel and MS Project
High School Diploma / GED
10-20% Travel Annually
- Full cycle recruitment of various office positions, from posting to offer-you’ll do it all!
- Partnering with crew members across the company to provide support on techniques and strategies to make the best hiring decisions.
- Ensuring data within our ATS system is current and accurate.
- Support and educate stores on use of our online recruitment portal.
- Work with Regional Vice Presidents to staff new store locations.
- Working collaboratively with other departments.
- A relationship builder with proven experience connecting with candidates and partners within their organization.
- Strong in written and verbal communication, clear, professional and warm.
- Organized, proactive and detail-oriented.
- A team player ready with a positive attitude.
- Knowledgeable in recruitment technologies-Avature ATS experience a plus!
About the Job
- Responsible for sourcing, “woo-ing”, interviewing, and hiring of top talent at all levels
- Partner closely with management to thoroughly understand the needs of the business, be close to current and future hiring needs, and develop the best search strategy to identify and attract exceptional candidates in a fast growing, competitive market
- Review and create programs to attract a broad spectrum of skills and talent
- Utilize industry knowledge, internal contacts and external search firms (where necessary) to create a deep pipeline for emerging human capital needs
- Proactively review and refine recruiting processes on an on-going basis to allow the team to work efficiently, decrease time-to-fill stats and increase strategic impact of recruiting function
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Provide weekly recruitment updates to hiring managers, update job descriptions as needed, manage applicant tracking, and all functions/tasks related to candidate recruitment
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Previous recruiting experience in PR, digital, marketing or advertising space a MUST
- Experienced recruiter with deep background in sourcing,, interviewing and selling in candidates at all levels
- Strong relationship skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking, and strong follow through essential
- Proven ability to re-prioritize, problem-solve, and work quickly and efficiently
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits