Here are sample job advertisements for these types of roles…
Food Program Manager
- BA/BS degree in Hotel Management, Nutrition, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in food service management or hospitality for more than one site operation.
- Experience with contract and event management within a global organization.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets, including capital budget justification.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in country financial markets and managing budgets in multiple local currencies.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to analyze reports, metrics and trends and detail-oriented with analytical skills to evaluate and summarize data. Excellent financial, contract management and purchasing skills.
- Excellent planning skills, including information organization, timeline tracking and comprehensive communication and collaboration across many teams and at all organizational levels.
About the job
The Food Program team is responsible for creating food experiences that promote collaboration and engage and energize Googlers throughout each day. With more than 270 cafes globally serving over 178,000 meals daily, the team manages a variety of vendors to provide great service, delicious food and innovative experiences. As the Food Program Manager, you set the bar high for food quality, ensuring guests and employees are sated safely at every meal. You will look at the local and global supply chains that bring food to Googlers’ plates, identify potential risks and cook up contingency plans. You’ll set standards for guest satisfaction, procurement, costs and our use of technology while making sure our food programs keep pace with the needs of our ever hungry Googlers.
As the Food Program Manager, you will be responsible for an outstanding operations of all Hudson NY, Washington DC and Reston food program affiliated venues, experiences and activities in the region. You will be an integral part of the Americas Regional Food Program team, managing and collaborating in a partnership mode with key vendor partners. You will also be responsible for maximizing the impact of experiences and spaces that enable Google to thrive. In this role, you will monitor progress against program strategies and objectives, budgets, headcount and project plans. You will report progress providing regular program updates to management on impact and issues. To enhance the end user experience and the impact and/or effectiveness of the Food Program, you will build relationships and partner with Googlers and partners at all levels.The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work – from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Contribute to the development and roll out of a variety of food programs that include cafes, mobile programs and commissaries. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Support a consistent, efficient and effective delivery of operational food services while maintaining the program’s IT strategy, financial processes, vendor relationships and cost control/efficiency mechanisms.
- Collaborate in the development, implementation and ongoing refreshment of the food program’s high standards of service to the Google community. Implement food training programs that align with the program’s service culture.
- Gather data to identify and evaluate potential risks within the food services operations while implementing process improvement strategies and ongoing compliance with the food program’s quality assurance program.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and share this knowledge and material with all food service operations partners, focusing on continuous improvement in areas of operations.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
- Demonstrated ability to improve programs and improve processes
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft Office, specifically experience with Outlook calendaring, Excel, and SharePoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytic skills and ability to use data to make decisions
- Demonstrated track record of delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to travel internationally 0-1 times/year; domestically 1-3 times/year
- Bachelor’s degree
- Collaborate with the EE team to recommend training delivery workflow and system improvements. (Process improvement)
- Collaborate with EE Program Owners to provide recommendations based on local customer and logistics.
- Run training operations from, scheduling rooms, employee registration, and trainer scheduling to evaluation of training events.
- Setup sessions and manage data in Amazon’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Ensure effective communications and issue resolution with students before, during, and after training.
- Identify issues early and escalate to appropriate teams in EE or external to the team.
- Manage physical and virtual classroom experiences for Amazon’s internal technical talent.
- Contribute to the evolution of Engineering Excellences internal train-the-trainer program, by recruiting, managing, and coaching hundreds of volunteer SME training facilitators.
- Organize train-the-trainer sessions for new facilitators.
- Work with managers across different business groups to influence them to address customer pain points.
- Report on program metrics, tracking training attendance, and customer feedback. Suggest improvements for program owners.
- Work with admin and event support teams to create positive training experience for students.
- Execute engagement activities with trainers and stakeholders/local leaders.
- Assist in putting together corrective actions and experimenting with new initiatives to raise the bar on training programs.
- Understand customers in the location you support and have the ability to analyze Excel data to make training recommendations.
- Experience program managing training activities
- Demonstrated global work experience
- Community development experience
- Previous work with LMS systems
- Proficiency with virtual training tools, Adobe Connect, WebEx
- Experience working with volunteer trainers
- Experience with virtual training solutions and curriculum
- Experience implementing/managing Training demand planning systems
- Experience in Lean or six sigma
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. In fact, we’ve grown an average of 90% per year over the last five years. We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry are looking for reliable individuals who want to make an impact.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine healthcare staffing needs, and promptly fill open positions with exceptional healthcare staff
- Partner with Aya Healthcare internal staff to manage and fill open positions with highly qualified candidates, maintaining strong relationships and communicating changes in hospital needs and requirements
- Ensure effective and thorough onboarding of travelers and other healthcare staff
- Meticulous data entry of each new hire’s pertinent information, ensuring seamless timekeeping and payroll
- Respond to service requests, inquiries and concerns promptly and graciously, with a client-centered mentality and appropriate discretion, as needed
- Communicate issues or client process changes to senior management as needed
- Demonstrate meticulous accuracy and the highest caliber of work
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position, with healthcare industry being strongly preferred
- Experience with payroll, billing, staffing, or similar strongly preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as exemplary interpersonal relations
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with labor and employment laws is preferred
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401K match
- Nutritionist on staff available for personal consultations
- Unlimited PTO – we believe in travel and time off!
- Access to continuous training and development
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here ( http://careers.ayahealthcare.com/jobs/522255?gh_jid=522255 ) ( http://www.ayahealthcare.com/Content/pdfs/eeo-policy.pdf )for our EEO policy.
- The Point72 Academy is the Firm’s primary training ground for its junior long/short equities Analysts. The Academy is a comprehensive development program where undergraduates and young professionals become highly-skilled Analysts on an accelerated timeline. The Academy curriculum includes intense modeling and research skill-building, focused on sector- and company-specific research. From the day they start, Academy members have substantial responsibility and opportunities to contribute in a small team setting. Today, more than three-quarters of Point72’s current long/short equities Portfolio Managers started as Analysts at the Firm. The Point72 Academy will support the Firm’s strategic initiative to grow that number over time.
- The Academy Program Manager role will focus on assisting in the execution of Point72 Academy’s mission, strategy and initiatives, as well as general program support. What you’ll do:
- Assist in the execution of the Academy’s internal and external activities, including the development, preparation and delivery of program curriculum.
- Analyze and grade assignments and projects as needed.
- Train and mentor Academy analysts on developing core modeling, fundamental research and analytical skills.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of all program materials.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal program participants and external vendors.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts with members of the Academy’s Talent Development team.
- Handle meeting coverage for the team when needed.
- Help plan and execute on strategic growth initiatives for the Academy.
- What you’ll do
- What’s required
- Up to 5 years of experience in investment banking and/or financial modeling.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment when working without immediate supervision.
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritize assignments while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Assertive and self-motivated. Ability to stand up for what is right for the firm.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Background in training and development is a plus, but not required.
- Passion for teaching and mentoring.
- Desire to continue learning and developing one’s analytical toolkit.
- We take care of our people
- We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
- Fully-paid health care benefits
- Generous parental and family leave policies
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
- A 401(k) savings program with an employer match and more
- About Point72′
- Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry’s premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry’s brightest talent. We’re inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here.