Here are sample job advertisements for these roles…
Up to 20% performance based Bonus.
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
ROLE AND LOCATION:
Experienced Household Manager
Full-time, Exempt position
Competitive Compensation, and Benefits after 90-day Introductory Period
Experienced household manager will keep the day-to-day operations of a private estate. The candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented and able to anticipate Principals’ needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Qualified candidates can work independently, and can wear multiple hats and be hands on to the ever-changing list of priorities.
- Complete oversight of principal’s home; maintaining consistency of standards, procedures, and services.
- Contact, screen, propose and oversee vendors. Compare multiple bids, track budget.
- Negotiate and manage contracts, supervise work and review invoices.
- Supervise and coordinate onsite activities and provides day-to-day direction of onsite staff.
- Prepare realistic plans to address needs and conduct regular walkthroughs and daily checklist.
- Work with, schedule, supervise and upkeep of maintenance schedules for household vendors: HVAC, electrician, plumbing, generator, well systems, etc.
- Supervise construction and renovation projects, from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with designs, budgets, and schedules; take appropriate action to minimize the impact of deviations.
- Verify estimates based on a detailed review of proposal specifications.
- Assist the principals in the procurement of design consultant services and administration of design contracts.
- Experience with handling and caring for fine art, fine furniture, and collectibles.
- Knowledgeable working with complex household systems: “smart home” systems, Vantage, HVAC, etc.
- Maintaining seasonal routines and procedures for the household interior and exterior needs: landscaping, window washing, power washing, etc.
- Demonstrate high-end design sensibilities and appreciation of aesthetic quality.
- Daily walk through of property (interior and exterior), ensuring principals aesthetics.
- Review and train staff (concierge-style attitude and discretion are key).
- Set the service standard and the hiring, training and ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
- Keep accurate records of all employees such as recruitment, terminations, orientation, training, mentoring, coaching, taxes, compensation, reviews, and supervision.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly schedules for staff: manage vacations and special requests.
- Weekly meetings with staff, task delegation, inspections of work.
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for principals – providing updates on household activity, scheduled maintenance and current state of staff.
- Manage all related financial matters including accounting budgets and payroll for domestic staff.
- Order and maintain personal stock for principals: toiletries, clothes, travel supplies, etc.
- Order and maintain household supply inventories: cleaning supplies, beverages, and snacks, etc.
- Organize, package, ship and receive deliveries and packages for household and principals.
- Manage petty cash: maintain and submit records and receipts.
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Review and submit vendor invoices for processing.
- Greet guests and provide formal (but comfortable) service during visit.
- Oversee all events and dinner parties, orchestrating staff accordingly.
- Possess a hands-on attitude – providing service when staff or vendors cannot.
- Assist principals with packing for trips.
- Organize luggage of family members and guests for trips, ensuring principals travel needs are met.
- Be available 24/7 for family members; questions, requests or service.
- Handle any special requests, duties or errands.
- 4-Year degree from accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience working in private homes 15,000 sq. ft or larger.
- Superior project management skills.
- Excellent Human resources management skills.
- Superb command of the English language, both written and oral, is required.
- General understanding of household mechanical systems, appliances, technology and routine maintenance practices of these systems.
- Possesses superior process and time management skills.
- Low key, meticulous, personable character.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
- Valid driver’s license with a perfect driving record.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal and credit checks.
$90k-$110k + BONUS
Private NYC family now seeks 10+ years prior hands on high-end professional household operator/butler to assist in organizing and running private home daily functions which include: hospitality, food and beverage service, concierge, liaison with outside vendors, contractor relationships, as well as assisting in private events and philanthropic gatherings. Maintain closets, kitchen/pantries, and storage areas. Monitor and update food inventory. Responsible for cleaning as needed and the overall management and organization of residence. Act as hands on specialist to maintain house for guest readiness as well as laundress duties. Assist chef during meal preparation for parties, events, and extravaganzas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Who You Are:
You are energetic, reliable, self-motivated and have strong communication. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, are fashion-curious and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a demanding environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Support two C-Suite Creative Executives; reporting into and providing administrative assistance to their Senior Executive Assistant
- Answer phones
- Draft correspondence
- Daily running personal and business errands around the city and in some cases to/from their multiple homes
- Personal shopping; purchasing theatre and event tickets (house seats)
- Shopping, personal requests and some travel for family members and friends
- Track Collection inspiration shopping orders and budget; provide team with accurate and timely updates
- Enter and process all expense reports for Executives and for personal driver
- Oversee special projects (business and personal)
- Book cars, restaurant reservations, personal appointments
- Order and serve meals and snacks in office
- Order office supplies and oversee office maintenance and upkeep
- Coordinate schedules for driver, cat sitter, and housekeepers
- Coordinate and oversee maintenance requests at all homes
You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of administrative/personal assistant experience
- Experience working with senior executives or high-profile people
- Poised, polished, discreet and professional demeanor
We’d Love to See:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to problem-solve, be flexible, forward thinking and anticipate needs
- Someone who is tech savvy
- Experience working in a fashion or creative environment
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Fav 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
- 401k Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Discounts
CEO of luxury real estate owner/manager/developer in Midtown Manhattan off Fifth Avenue seeks a Personal Assistant. This person will assist the CEO managing all professional and personal contacts. The ideal candidate must have experience, exceptional organizational skills, should thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task. Recent graduate from top university preferred.
– Provide high-level Assistant support to the CEO including travel arrangements, calendaring, expense reports, phones, and ad-hoc projects
– Keep CEO organized with meeting materials and immediate priorities; this may include inbox -management
– Act as CEO’s gatekeeper: prioritize various parties appropriately and schedule according to CEO’s preferences and guidance
– Handle confidential materials
-Capable of managing people and high level projects
– Minimum of 1 year of experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word ,Excel and Social Media
– Strong judgment, highly developed problem solving and project-management skills
– Personable, articulate, knowledgeable, and professional in presentation.
– Self-motivated, proactive and able to prioritize tasks-organized and meticulous
– Superior time management skills
– Superior verbal and written communication skills
– Discretion and utmost respect for confidentiality
Job Type: Full-time
- caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)