Here are sample job advertisements for HR Compliance roles...
iRhythm Technologies - Houston, TX•Remote
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine-learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm's continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is looking for an experienced Director, HR Compliance and Employee Relations to lead and evolve the Human Resources compliance function by designing and implementing a compliance framework including policies, practices, and ongoing governance and monitoring. The Director will also establish and implement a global employee relations framework including creating policy and standardizing processes for investigations, from problem identification, through mediation to resolution.
In addition to conducting investigations, this role will continuously improve ER practices within the global organization to support a positive work culture and environment. This role will partner closely with Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit and the global HR departments on strategy and processes for management of HR-related enterprise risks or other employment-related regulatory and compliance matters.
Areas of responsibility include:
What's in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
CORESTAFF Services - Sugar Land, TX 77478
We are seeking a motivated and organized Manager, Human Resources Compliance to work closely with our Human Resources (HR) team and internal counsel in our headquarters in Sugar Land, TX. Our ideal candidate is an experienced, organized, and detail-oriented HR professional with exemplary people skills, a proactive orientation, and the ability to prioritize key issues.
Responsibilities may include:
Responsible for providing strategic support and training HR Compliance activities, policies and procedures specifically related to I-9 and E-Verify. Under the direction of the HR Compliance leader, partners with the business and key stakeholders continuously drive a strong culture of compliance and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting the interests of the company and its members.
· Conducts reviews of laws and regulations for business impact and conveys requirements for awareness and action.
· Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance with enterprise compliance standards.
· Provides compliance input on business action plans, projects, or operational requests.
· Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root cause(s), and provides information to the business or project teams.
· Ensures documents, projects, processes, or product initiatives comply with regulatory requirements and enterprise policy.
· Identifies outstanding compliance issues and oversees proper implementation of business requirements.
· Participates in compliance risk management activities in accordance with enterprise compliance standards.
· Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
· Bachelor's degree OR related experience
· Certification in Human Resources (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) a plus.
· Advanced Knowledge of compliance laws, regulations, and regulatory expectations.
· Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques with demonstrated ability to evaluate risk and make recommendations.
· Demonstrated ability to perform complex analysis and provide insights and recommendations to business and/or compliance partners.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent Follow-up and Follow-Through skills
Partners For Quality Inc. (PFQ) is a private, non-profit organization based in Robinson Township. Partners For Quality provides administrative management to five subsidiary organizations that support local individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges. PFQ’s management services include Fiscal (including payroll), HR, IT and Communications – thus allowing subsidiaries to focus on their day-to-day priorities. Our subsidiaries include Allegheny Children’s Initiative, Citizen Care, Exceptional Adventures, Milestone Centers and the Partners For Quality Foundation. Through these subsidiaries, we provide community-based supports and services to 5,000 adults and children with intellectual disabilities and behavioral health challenges in Allegheny County.
The Employee Relations and Compliance Specialist is responsible for ensuring compliance in all assigned areas of the human resources function, in accordance with all applicable regulations/requirements, as related the services/employees of Partners
For Quality, Inc. and its subsidiaries/affiliates.