Here are a few sample job advertisements for these types of roles…
C2G Partners is searching for a Marketing Project Manager consultant to support our financial services clients Pre-qualification channel. The ideal candidate will have experience managing digital channels and being the lead on all new releases, offers and communications. The consultant will also provide performance based analysis and insights.
- Support the Digital Acquisitions Pre-Qualification channels (internal and external) by ensuring the flawless quality review & on time delivery of critical input documentation & customer facing marketing material
- Act as the central interface between the Acquisition product managers and campaign management to provide “go live” direction as well as help support issue resolution for the Pre-Qualification channel
- Provide status updates, issues for discussion, and guidance as appropriate and necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution
- Ensure quality execution in support of digital pre-qualification campaigns, while fully understanding and adhering to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements, and departmental procedures
- Manage record retention processes in support of critical regulatory & audit requirements
- Help support other important quality control processes on the Digital Acquisitions’ team on as needed basis
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality
- Strong project management skills
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Ability to understand and effectively assess risk Ability to quickly learn and adapt to automated workflow systems and technology applications to manage and review marketing materials
- Ability to effectively operate in a highly matrixed, complex organization
- Self-aware with an ability to adapt to various situations
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world’s largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sport fan and cord cutting era.Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first TV streaming service in the U.S, growing to over 100,000 paying subscribers.fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies and entertainment programming including the FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMC…and much more to come! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
fuboTV is seeking a Project Manager who:
- Is committed to driving projects and initiatives forward in the most efficient way possible.
- Will collaborate with all channels of the marketing team to manage creative needs and deliverables
- Is passionate in and knowledgeable of the digital marketing space to build up best practices.
- Can remain calm and collected under pressure and tight deadlines.
As Project Manager you will:
- Build and maintain the marketing team roadmap based on upcoming content events, product releases and partnership opportunities.
- Manage the intake of individual marketing needs and prioritize projects based on business priority, workload and timetable.
- Kick off projects with all cross-functional stakeholders to create and obtain agreement for project plans based on marketing priorities.
- Ensure that projects remain on track and remain flexible with changing priorities and scope of projects.
- Promote adherence and support the overall development process as well as marshall feedback; schedule and lead project meetings, draft meeting agendas and meeting notes, manage project scope & assess and evaluate project success.
- Guide the team on how to work collaboratively and deliver work on schedule.
- Continuously identify efficiencies as our teams grow and projects become more complex
- Contribute to fuboTV social media account with event tune-in information and commentary as needed.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, preferably in a project coordinator role.
- Experience running projects on popular project management systems including Asana and Jira
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management or Equivalent
- Knowledge of the MVPD and OTT environment
- Passionate about sports and an understanding of what is trending in the sports and entertainment sphere.
Project Manager, Creative Operations
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years – we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
HelloFresh is in search of a Project Manager to join our Brand Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about project management, executing projects and programs to schedule, scope, budget and specification.
The Project Manager, reporting to the Senior Manager, Creative Operations, will collaborate with brand marketing and cross-functional stakeholders to scope, plan, manage, and drive all steps in the project lifecycle. He or she will be responsible for managing and maintaining multiple, simultaneous projects—many of which can be complex in nature—ensuring adherence to project management best practice.
- Implement proven and innovative project management solutions to plan and manage projects
- Determine project milestones and build schedules to meet deadlines
- Manage and track the planning, design, approval, and production processes
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates and potential risks to the project team
- Ability to assess, resource and budget projects following a creative briefing
- Communicate expectations internally regarding schedules, resourcing and budgets
- Exercise critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes and risk resolution
- Ensure that projects launch on-time, delivering to expectation
- Initiate and drive post-campaign assessments (post-mortem)
- Bachelor’s degree + 3-5 years creative project management experience
- An ability and willingness to always be the calmest person in the room
- Tenacity in follow-through, owning and guiding projects from infancy to execution
- Impeccably organized with a careful attention to detail
- Experience working in a project management system (eg. Basecamp, Asana, Trello, etc)
- Empowered self-starter, with excellent time management skills
- Appreciation for basic creative + production workflows and working with creative teams
- Ability to present and defend plans and priorities to project teams and business owners
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to effectively drive change through empathy and persistence
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
We are a creative production agency, which consists of developers, designers, writers, animators, inventors, technologists, producers, retouchers, artists, photographers, musicians, and new-media strategists working collaboratively on projects as varied as we are. We solve creative problems as a multi-disciplinary collective, and our unified goal is to make work for which both we and our clients can be fiercely proud. We rely on discipline, experimentation, perspective, and a good attitude as the key ingredients to a great creative product.
Experienced producing Direct Mail, OOH, Brochures, Emails, Banner and some sizzle video.
Able to partner with Creative teams to bring our clients creative vision to life.
Able to communicate to clients regarding timing of projects, daily deliverables, and scheduling issues.
Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
Strong project management and organizational skills, and an attention to detail, accuracy and follow-up
Must have 5 years experience managing projects in a creative environment.
Experience managing into project management software
Professional communication between the client and agency team. This particular client has a multi-tiered approval process, including a complex legal compliance component.
Being a highly effective liaison between client and creative team is a must, as well as being able to interpret and communicate strategic and tactical feedback.
Able to maintaining status reports, scheduling and leading conference calls, presentation preparation, post-presentation follow-ups, etc. are just some of the daily, routine tasks.
Create and maintain project schedules, OOP estimates, resource allocation, checking for quality control, tracking brand style updates across many projects, and keeping internal teams on-task to meet schedules.
Manage and communicate all job specifications and delivery specs
Previous work experience should encompass a background in print and digital production as well as a working knowledge of creative production.
Experience in agency account management (or similar client-facing roles) is a plus. High-volume, CRM experience including dynamic direct mail, email, print collateral and digital initiatives is mandatory.
Working knowledge of Video production a plus.
Candidates should collaborate well, self-manage, and partner well with others. In addition, they should be comfortable in Microsoft Office, a MS Project-like project management system, Adobe Creative Suite and be familiar with standard file transfer applications.
- Energetic with a positive attitude towards work
- Define, plan, schedule and manage creative, production, and strategic project.
- Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills, and an attention to detail, accuracy and follow-up
- Successful at delivering projects on time, on brief, and within budget
- Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
- Experienced with project management software
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Proficient computer skills