Many of the best benefits of LinkedIn come from being ‘linked’ – or connected – on LinkedIn. And now that you have your LinkedIn profile set up and ready to impress, you will want to start making connections to grow your LinkedIn network.[Read more…]
Featured (Content) Section on Your Profile – FAQs
You can leverage the Featured section on your LinkedIn profile to showcase the best samples of your work, as evidence of your skills and experience. Check out some FAQs to learn more about the Featured section. Here’s a FAQ on this section from LinkedIn.
What is the Featured section?
The Featured section is a new area on your LinkedIn profile where you can showcase work samples that you’re most proud of. For example, you can feature posts that you’ve authored or re-shared, articles you’ve published on LinkedIn, and even external media like images, documents and links.
Why is there content being displayed in the Featured section on my profile?
Any media you may have previously had in your About section has been moved to the Featured section. This allows you to showcase your work to people who view your profile in a more prominent way.
How is this different than the Activity section on my profile?
By using the Featured section, you can pick and choose the content you’re most proud of and curate what other members will see.
In contrast, the Activity section highlights all your activity for the past 45 days, ordered by recency. This includes your articles, posts, comments and likes on other LinkedIn posts. Your Activity section is located just below the Featured section on your profile if you choose to enable it, or under your Dashboard.
What type of content can I include in my Featured section and how?
You can feature any posts you’ve authored or re-shared, articles you’ve published on LinkedIn, as well as external media, documents and links. We encourage you to showcase content that you’re proud of and that you feel is representative of your professional identity. Learn how you can feature samples of your work on your LinkedIn profile.
How much content can I include in my Featured section?
You can include as many samples of your work as you want in your Featured section, and you can manage what you’d like to feature by adding and removing content at any time.
What if I don’t have any content to include in my Featured section?
If you don’t have any content to feature, your Featured section will be hidden from people who view your profile.
Who will be able to see the content on my Featured section?
We abide by the visibility settings that you’ve set on your profile. For example, if you specify that the visibility of your posts is limited to your connections only, then only your connections will be able to see the content in your Featured section. Learn more about what people can see on your profile.
The content included in your Featured section will not be discoverable through search.
Will people be able to view items in my Featured section if they do not have a LinkedIn account?
No, in order to view content in the Featured section of someone’s LinkedIn profile, the viewer must have a LinkedIn account and must be logged in to LinkedIn.
How does the content get ordered in my Featured section, and can I reorder it?
By default, newly featured content will show up first in your Featured section. However, you can always manage how your content is displayed by reordering it.
When I share content with my network from my feed, will it automatically be added to the Featured section of my profile?
If you’d like to feature content as you’re posting it on your feed, you’ll have to click the More icon from the top right of the post to add it to your Featured section.
There is currently no way to automatically pin content that you’ve uploaded to your Featured section.
Can I hide or move content from my Featured section?
If I remove something from my Featured section, where does it go?
Depending on the type of content you’ve featured, you can decide whether to:
- Remove from Featured – to unpin the content from the Featured section, but not delete the content. You’ll still be able to find the unpinned content in your Activity section.
- Delete – to permanently delete the content from the Featured section (and your LinkedIn profile).
Please click below to take care of payment for your coaching session. Thank you.
Here are sample job advertisements for this type of role…
RESEARCH ANALYST (SOCIAL SCIENTIST) NF4
US Department of the Navy -Quantico, VA$75,000 – $85,000 a year –
- Identify research and program evaluation opportunities to support Marine and Family Program services and appraise their efficacy.
- Design studies and determine research methodologies including sampling plans and data analysis strategies while accounting for Marine Corps and Department of Defense policies, population limitations, and operational tempo under compressed deadlines.
- Design and norm data collection instruments such as surveys, also familiarity with creating and conducting focus group protocols and interview questions is desired, but no absolutely required.
- Serve as Primary Investigator (PI) in compliance with the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and Human Research Protection Program (HRPP).
- Administer surveys and collect data from Marine Corps field installations.
- Prepare data and conduct quantitative descriptive and inferential statistical analyses utilizing a variety of univariate and multivariate techniques with categorical and continuous data to examine relations between predictor and outcome variables and to determine probability utilizing SPSS software package.
- Interpret results and identify significant findings that are of interest to leadership.
- Prepare written reports and oral presentations to summarize findings and their applicability to the Marine Corps and/or improve Marine and Family Program efficiencies, translating research and evaluation implications of technical findings into terms that are easily comprehendible by a variety of stakeholders with varying degrees of research background.
- Represent the National Research Section at the base-level, across the service, and throughout the DoD and other branches of the Federal Government, as well as at professional meetings and conferences.
- Serve as the primary consultant and advisor to PIs at field installations to ensure that research efforts are ethically sound and scientifically rigorous, and that they meet the needs and objectives of the United States Marine Corps, by reviewing studies and providing informed recommendations at each stage of the HRPP approval process.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Job family (Series)0343 Management And Program AnalysisSimilar jobs
- Analysts, Program
- Business Process Consultants
- Consultants, Business Process
- Program Analysts
- RequirementsRequirementsConditions of Employment
- See Duties and Qualifications
- Education/certification certificate(s), if applicable.
- If prior military, DD214 Member Copy
How You Will Be EvaluatedYou will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.Your application/resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed on this announcement. This vacancy will be filled by the best qualified applicant as determined by the selecting official.
Background checks and security clearanceSecurity clearanceConfidentialDrug test requiredNo
- Required DocumentsRequired DocumentsVaries – Review “OTHER INFORMATION”
- BenefitsBenefitsA career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits.The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees. Benefits you get to enjoy while working at MCCS include but are not limited to:
- Stability of Federal Civilian Service
- People with passion for doing work that matters
- Quality of Work Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Marine Corps Exchange and Base Facility Privileges
Senior Computational Social Scientist
Two Six Labs-Arlington, VA 22203
Two Six Labs is seeking a Senior Computational Social Scientist to research and develop tools and techniques that can provide a novel understanding of social systems. Interested candidates should have demonstrated expertise in computational social science research as well as keen technical acumen.
At Two Six Labs you will join a small, multidisciplinary team of researchers from industry and academia that values cooperation and creativity. In this role you will become familiar with critical global health problems and help develop social models that can quantifiably predict a populations’ response to public health interventions.
- Understanding of the tools and methodologies for social science modeling (e.g. agent-based modeling, probabilistic programming).
- Familiarity with methods for fitting models under uncertainty (e.g. MCMC and gradient methods).
- Experience developing software for an integrated system.
- Familiarity with common programming languages and data models (e.g. Python, JSON).
- Excellent communication skills.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years of work experience and/or a graduate degree in the field of computational social science.
- Understanding of common integration methodologies (e.g. containerization, devops).
- Experience in applied
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with global health challenges in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Understanding of broad machine learning and data science topics.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
Qualitative Analyst (Social Scientist)
Knowesis – Interesting Work with Interesting People
Knowesis, Inc. has been providing data-driven decisions and solutions to our federal clients since 2007. Our highly qualified, customer-focused professionals are committed to providing information and advice to enable client success through holistic, thorough, thoughtful, and aligned approaches. Our clients leverage these capabilities to support their key business functions.
Knowesis is seeking an experienced Qualitative Analyst(Social Scientist) to support the Army Public Health Center(APHC).
This position is critical to the Behavioral and Social Health Outcomes Program’s mission to provide behavioral health and social outcome epidemiological support to the U.S. Army. Serves as a Social Scientist (Qualitative Analyst) with responsibility for participating in the analysis and interpretation of large amounts of qualitative data to determine themes and trends in the behavioral and social health of the U.S. Army. Public health topics include substance use disorders, suicidal behavior, sexual assault, and other areas related to behavioral and social health.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members to provide qualitative science knowledge and support through the utilization of a variety of qualitative traditions (i.e. grounded theory, phenomenology, and case studies) and principles (design, sampling, interviewing and focus group facilitation, rigor) to conduct behavioral and social health studies or related program evaluations.
- Assists senior analysts in the coding of the qualitative interview and focus group transcripts using NVivo software and using rapid thematic analyses.
- Supports the development of recommendations regarding psychological and social threat reduction techniques.
- Serves as a member of behavioral health epidemiological field consultation teams for mixed methods, prospective and retrospective public health studies including qualitative data collection and analyses.
- Assists in the development and delivery of quality data collection tools and deliverables.
- Collaborates with team members to conduct program evaluation projects of clinical behavioral health services for the U.S. Army.
- Collaborates on the dissemination of findings through the development and execution of technical reports, scholarly manuscripts, and professional presentations about public health studies, field studies, and program evaluation projects.
- Experience with qualitative data collection is required.
- Experience facilitating interviews and focus groups is preferred.
- Experience coding and analyzing qualitative interviews and/or focus group transcripts using qualitative data analysis software is preferred.
- Experience with program evaluation is preferred.
- Travel within the U.S. and possibly outside the U.S., if required.
Work Location: Client site in Aberdeen, MD
This position requires on-site work for all or a portion of the work to be performed. The successful candidate will reside in the local area or relocate within 15 days of the start date. No relocation is authorized.
Knowesis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
From: Knowesis Inc.Knowesis Inc.
Here are sample job advertisements for this type of role, as well as a link to download this Job Summary Profile:[Read more…]
Here are sample job advertisements for Technical Product Manager roles….[Read more…]
Here are sample job advertisements to sales roles in the banking industry…
Here are sample job advertisements to sales roles in the banking industry…
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
In the Equity Markets, trading strength, timely insights, strategic ideas, and local presence matter. We offer a broad range of products and services for Equities and Equity-linked instruments, providing clients with round-the-clock market access. Our global reach and in-depth product expertise enable us to offer highly tailored solutions that can accommodate even the most complex of trading strategies for developed and emerging markets. Our client base is diverse, and our franchise solves the challenges and services the needs of institutional clients of all types.
- Senior Sales coverage for long/short hedge fund clients
- Onboarding and prospecting key hedge fund clients to Citi
- Coverage of the client base on a day to day
- Assist other team members in strategic positioning as well as to close transactions with various internal stakeholders (structuring, trading, legal, credit and risk etc.)
Critical Success Factors:
- Improved footprint with the client base – which should translate into incremental sales credit and trading revenues for the various relevant trading desks
- Broadened responsibilities either across client types or products in the region or even across other regions
- Prior Sales experience at a financial services organization
- Good understanding of hedge fund business, Derivatives trading, and Systematic strategies
- In depth knowledge of the equity derivative products, clients and business dynamics (flow derivatives, indices, single-stock, exotics, multi asset equity derivative products)
- Broad client relationships preferred
- Experience in a client facing role working with the buy-side community
- Self-Motivated, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Degree (or equivalent) in Business or related field
- Must have or be able to obtain licenses required; Series 3, 7, 55, 63
- 5 – 10 years of alternative investments experience
- 3-5 years Sales and marketing experience
- BS / BA degree required
- Completion of Series 7 and 63
- Completion of or progress toward CFA/CAIA is a plus but not required
- Responsible for coordinating and directing treasury management activities for Dealer Financial Services clients; including development of new treasury management business, expansion of existing business relationships and maintaining current client relationships
- Ensures that other client team members are informed of client needs and of the solutions to meet those needs
- Leads pricing and negotiation of treasury products to optimize relationship profitability
- Communicates non cash management client needs to other key partners including product and support partners as appropriate
- Territory will be Northeast coverage
- Industry knowledge of auto dealerships and related companies
- Minimum of 5+ years of Treasury/Cash Management Sales experience; preferred candidates will have experience selling to Middle Market clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to successfully prospect for new leads/clients
- Proven ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a business case to support conclusions
- Ability to thrive in a high pace environment and capable of solving problems with little direction, college degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working in a team environment with an ability to help influence partners with diverse views towards a consensus
- Ability to help influence constituencies with diverse views towards consensus
- Deep knowledge of Working Capital Advisory and Treasury Management Solutions
Join Centric Bank, an American Banker 2018 Best Bank to Work For, one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in central Pennsylvania and a Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania. We’re a community bank headquartered in Enola, PA. We pride ourselves in being able to serve the needs of our customers with local loan decisions and quick turnaround times.
Cash Management Sales Officer
The Cash Management Sales Officer is responsible for the sale and support of cash management products and services to prospective clients and established customers, as well as developing new deposit and lending relationships and aiding in the delivery of Centric Bank’s “We Revolve Around You” tagline.
- Further the Centric Bank Way fundamentals, principles, practices and culture.
- Evaluate needs of potential business, non-profit, and municipal customers seeking a variety of commercial deposit services and respond with solutions designed to maximize value for the customer and the Bank.
- Attend prospect meetings and effectively communicate the Centric Bank story and/or details of proposal to win new business relationships.
- Team with implementation group to ensure successful customer transition.
- Provide post-implementation customer follow-up to ensure complete satisfaction, as well as ongoing support as needed.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and provide exceptional service to assigned clients, including various high profile deposit / fee relationships.
- Prepare response to Requests for Proposal as needed.
- Participate in various business, civic, and community functions to assist in development of new business while promoting a favorable image of Centric Bank in the market.
- Document calls and prospective customer leads in sales database and report production results to management.
- Exemplify the “We Revolve Around You” customer service philosophy by providing exceptional service to customers (internal and external) and to third party vendors.
Demonstrated Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or a minimum five (5) years’ experience selling/marketing financial service products and services related experience.
- CTP/CCM preferred.
- Documented sales, marketing and/or customer service experience with a financial institution.
- Demonstrated ability to establish an extensive business network, as well as new business referral sources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, sales and public relations skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and be self-motivated and organized.
- Familiarity with M/S Office Suite for information analysis and development of customer presentations.
- Extensive knowledge of Centric Cash Management, business deposit and loan products.
- Advanced financial/analytical abilities.
- Responsible for managing relationships with the company’s existing low volume trading accounts
- Ensure the company maximizes trading volume from existing customers
- Identify additional opportunities for increasing volume and revenue from existing customer base and ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve defined targets of volume and client retention across portfolio of accounts
- Onboard new clients to the platform
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a relationship management or client services environment
- Experience working with an e-trading platform, FX or other financial markets software product via either a vendor or bank
- Additional Language speaking and written skills are desirable but not essential
The RM must be experienced in one or more of the following:
- Relationship Management, Sales or Operations with a background in Foreign Exchange or other financial markets
- The candidate must be a highly professional, self-motivated and organized individual with a proven track record of exceeding targets and driving revenues
- Key areas of competence are: Relationship Management, Client Services, E-trading, Business Process Management, Workflow, and Project Management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS or University degree) degree or equivalent preferable
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
Has day-to-day management responsibilities for a small team. Responsible for the assignment of work to the FX Sales team in Chicago. Conducts performance management and career development processes. The Foreign Exchange Sales group supports the growth of the FX business through business development and cross-sell, supports client relationships through pricing, meetings, contract negotiations and various other relationship management functions.
1. Manages a small team of individual contributors dedicated to FX Sales, setting performance objectives, providing coaching, supporting overall development and fostering a positive, results-driven environment.
2. Additionally, manages own book of FX clients while setting overall direction for the FX Sales desk including client coverage model and calling program.
3. Engages cross-functional business units to cross-sell FX capabilities across the franchise, developing a segmented sales plan to pursue opportunities with clients in the asset servicing, corporate banking and wealth management businesses of the bank.
4. Leads the FX Sales Desk in day-to-day dealing across low-touch (indirect or automated channels) and high-touch (voice/chat, MBPs) channels.
5. Maintains an expert understanding of macro and micro drivers of FX markets such as economic data, central bank activity, regulatory changes, etc. and is comfortable explaining how these factors impact FX markets to clients and internal partners.
6. Organizes the work of the FX Sales team, assigns tasks, sets priorities and monitors all activities of the team to ensure adherence with established procedures and standards of good conduct (e.g. FX Global Code).
7. Ensures adequate staffing and expertise is present on the FX Sales desk during Chicago trading hours.
8. Participates in cross-functional business development, supporting asset servicing and other lines of business by representing FX services in RFI/RFP and due-diligence meetings.
9. Responsible for coordinating NA support for our global clients with the Global Head of FX Sales and through own initiative.
10. Works with GFX business partners to support profitable growth, analyzing resource allocation, capital usage, relationship-profitability and other metrics to support the financial goals of the business.
11. Participates in the development of marketing and products to emphasize and develop Northern Trust’s FX offering.
12. As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level.
13. Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult.
14. Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
15. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions.
Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Technical skills / systems knowledge is required: Bloomberg, FX trading systems (e.g. FXall, FX Connect, etc.)
- Leadership and organizational skills are needed to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff.
- A College or University degree and /or relevant proven work experience is required / preferred. Minimum of 5 years of FX market experience are required / preferred. Management experience is required / preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum of 10 years of direct lending and credit support related experience in commercial banking
Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated experience managing clients in a commercial bank setting.
Extensive knowledge of commercial banking products and services.
Formal bank credit training program.
Good problem solving, oral, and written communication skills.
Top individual contributor.
Possesses strong creative solution and problem solving skills.
Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
Managing Director, Commercial Banking – Internal Audit (New York)
August 23, 2017The Managing Director, Commercial Banking will extend existing service into commercial banking. In this role, the MD is the lead on multiple engagements, responsible for all aspects of project management of assigned engagements including, but not limited to: developing project scope and project plan, plan implementation, reviewing budgets, staffing and overseeing proper delegation of assignments team members, as well as communicating findings to the management teams of the clients. The MD will serve as the main point of contact for the client to ensure the project stays on track. Projects may be of financial, operational, managerial, or strategic nature. Managing Directors also have responsibility for carrying out various Firm initiatives, including but not limited to marketing, sales, staffing, counseling, mentoring, training, and other non-billable activities.
Click Here to Apply through LinkedIn
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement project management organizational and logistical processes
- Implement project financial processes
- Establish audit scope by assessing audit risk through client meetings and business understanding
- Review all work product prior to presenting to clients
- Be an advocate for and trusted advisor to Firm clients
- Monitor project time and expenses and ensure compliance with engagement letter and Firm policies
- Analyze project economics and communicate issues to Senior Managing Director/Partner and client
- Review budget and forecasting analysis for projects
- Develop and maintain appropriate client relationships
- Perform quality assurance reviews on projects conducted by other Managing Directors
- Manage the project billing and receivables processes
- Collect receivables from clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Participate in marketing and sales efforts
- Cross-sell additional services at existing clients
- Educate and develop Senior Managers, Managers and Seniors
- Assist with setting Firm policies
- Participate in staffing ensuring utilization of staff
- Train, counsel and mentor staff
- Participate in other non-billable Firm initiatives
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years related experience, with a concentration in commercial banking
- Professional services experience required
- Experience producing and delivering communications to the executive level
- Project management experience
- Prior experience managing a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience summarizing results and producing management reports
- Strong computer proficiency, specifically with MS Office
- CPA/CIA/CISA and /or MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of commercial banking regulations and risks of small to medium size banks and other financial institutions
- Travel will be required approximately 25% of the time
Responsible for the sales, service and retention of SME deposit and credit customers with revenue $3mm-$25mm. Incumbents are responsible for new business development, portfolio management, credit quality and overall relationship management of an assigned portfolio of customers. Requires some supervision and guidance from more senior Relationship Managers or Business Banking Market Managers in the management and development of customer accounts.
- Participates in joint calls with business partners (i.e. Cash Management, Merchant & Payroll representatives) to develop customer relationships and support specific product sales across business lines
- Participates in special projects as assigned
- Represents business banking in civic and community functions to further enhance Santander’s image and develop expanded business
- Works with internal and external auditors and corporate compliance to ensure conformity with bank policies and procedures and federal and state regulations
- Identifies evaluates, structures and documents credit transactions to ensure maximum profitability with reasonable risk
- Monitors credit quality within assigned portfolios and take action as appropriate
- Acts as primary contact for new business development that focuses on the acquisition of profitable customers
- Builds and develops customer relationships to position Santander as the bank of choice
- Cross-sells the Bank’s products and services to existing customers
- Develop a targeted COI (center of influence) list and have a detailed plan to build relationships that lead to referral business in support of goals
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience in lending
- At Least 7 Years demonstrated solid sales, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and written and verbal communication skills
- Full utilization of sales automation tools and related technologies
- Knowledge of financial analysis, risk evaluation, loan documentation and commercial loan collection activities.
- Learning to work independently and to leverage professional relationships within and outside the bank
- Solid knowledge of commercial banking products and services (both credit and non-credit), Santander’s Banks Credit Policy and Procedures, competitor product lines, commercial compliance regulations
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
As a Senior Business Banking Relationship Manager you will expand M&T Bank’s commercial and business banking reach in the given market. Using an assigned portfolio of the most complex and/or large-dollar amount loan and/or deposit relationships with small business clients that operate within the community, you will generate new business, manage risk and credit decisions, and service existing clients.
Develop new banking relationships with business prospects and service existing business banking client base to achieve established goals. Manage the segment’s more complicated and important loan relationships. Utilize prescribed selling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree level of education or higher
This is an excellent opportunity to work with senior business development officers and participate in client facing opportunities in addition to more traditional sales support responsibilities within our Global Fund Services business line. Ideal candidate may have aspirations to become a full-time sales person post the necessary “on the job” training that would be provided by the team.
Responsibilities include: Delivers and successfully implements corporate marketing and sales support related programs into U.S. Bancorp sites within a specific business line or defined geographical area. Promotes corporate marketing programs to achieve full participation and success within all designated locations. Programs include marketing promotions, client communications, and other standard marketing and sales related programs. Develops market level programs which enhance corporate programs to meet unique market needs, yet adhere to corporate strategies and standards. Coordinates processes between centralized sales support, marketing and product groups to implement market level plans. Develop and cultivate relationships among industry influencers and Alternative Investment Funds.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of sales and marketing experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to travel
- Basic knowledge of Alternative Investment Funds (Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds)
- Thorough knowledge of assigned geographical area, competitive market, banking operations and U.S. Bancorp’s products and services
- Thorough knowledge of the bank’s sales and marketing program
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and creative skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills