Here are sample job advertisements for implementation and deployment roles….
Location: New York, NY
Jibe is looking for an Implementation Manager to support the delivery of the Jibe platform to our Fortune 1000 client base. You will manage multifaceted projects that transform traditional career sites into powerful candidate experience platforms.
This role is part of the implementations team, and will partner with sales, engineering, customer success, and the product teams to accomplish the customer goals and deliver each platform component. Throughout the implementation process, this role will be the key owner of the customer relationship. An ideal candidate for this role will have experience managing technical implementations, preferably in HR technology, and a track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships in a challenging and fast paced environment.
This role requires technical acumen and familiarity with software deployments, as well as excellent customer service and project management skills. A deep understanding of industry best practices is hugely desired, as well as the willingness to go above and beyond to achieve successful implementations and deliver positive experiences for our customers during the project phase.
- Develop detailed project plans for each customer solution and track key delivery metrics and processes throughout each stage of the deployment
- Clearly communicate implementation status, issues, risks and effort to both the customer and Jibe leadership team
- Simultaneously create, manage and track multiple projects while remaining highly organized
- Establish and oversee the customer’s initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Jibe can better serve our customers
- Work collaboratively with other teams such as Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Support and collaborate scoping, estimating, proposing and Statement of Work creation for new projects.
- 3 years+ experience working on or leading enterprise-scale deployments with expertise in software development cycles
- Strong project and account management experience with a deep desire to maximize customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with clients and internal teams
- Proven ability and resourcefulness in generating new ideas and solving problems
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Proven collaborative skills to build and maintain proactive involvement with all levels of staff and community members
- Takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively adapts to change
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and execute tasks within projects with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to identify process gaps and propose alternate solutions.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience and proven understanding of the HR Technology vertical
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Familiarity with analytics tools, CRMs, and recruitment processes is ideal
No two days are the same, but as a Deployment Strategist you can expect to:
- Go onsite and meet with customer analysts to understand the critical questions they need to answer and locate their biggest pain points.
- Build a case for gaining access to the relevant datasets, and work with Forward Deployed Engineers to integrate the data into a stable and extensible pipeline.
- Create and lead training sessions to ensure that the product is meeting the needs of a range of users, and is being used widely enough to have concrete impact on our partners’ operations.
- Present the results of our work and proposals for future work to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives.
- Embed with our Software Engineering and Product Design teams to incorporate what you saw in the field into cross-Palantir product offerings.
- Build and deliver demos to new and existing customers.
- Scope out potential engagements in new industries and in increasingly expanding locations around the world.
What We Value
- We value team members who aren’t satisfied with “what” because they know “why” is the juicier question. We value the desire to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details of the data because that’s the core of our work. And we value low ego because the outcome matters more than who gets the credit.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
- Extraordinary ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages a plus (Python, R, Matlab, SQL).
- Ability to travel 50 – 75% + required. Varies by location and team.
Since 1992, Par Excellence has been building inventory management systems that make it easy for caregivers to control inventory without errors and without excess steps. PAR Excellence serves leading healthcare networks across the United States with our supply chain solutions by helping institutions of all sizes and types deliver high-quality care cost-effectively and efficiently. Par Excellence is seeking experienced candidates for the position of Implementation Specialist based in the northeast region.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skill set, positive attitude, willingness to work long hours as needed, ability to multi-task and possess a pleasant customer facing demeanor. This position supports clients’ needs regarding the implementation, installation, and training on all PAR Excellence Systems’ hardware and software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install PAR Excellence products and ensure proper operation of technology solutions
- Provide technology implementation and support of high profile accounts
- Provide data analysis for PAR Levels, product descriptions and units of measure
- Provide product training for both hardware and software
- Provide complete and accurate product order documentation with sufficient lead time to ensure on-time shipments
- Work with PAR Excellence technical support to assist with resolving issues while on-site with clients
- Create accurate drawings and related documents regarding each PAR Location installation
- Train new technology Implementation Specialists assisting with projects in the northeast area
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Extensive travel required
Required Education, Credentials and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of healthcare supply chain experience a plus
- Healthcare Capital Equipment Installation experience a plus
- Reside in the NYC area
For these skills, Par Excellence will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, company provided short term and long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays.
Associate Engagement Manager
Theorem is a global, industry-leading digital marketing partner to some of the world’s most recognizable organizations. With offices on four continents, Theorem delivers a full suite of solutions to maximize the power of online media for some of the most sophisticated digital marketers in the world. Leading publishers, networks, technology providers, agencies and brand marketers have leveraged our expertise to supplement their efforts or manage their digital media operations’ initiatives.
Backed by scale, proficiency and operational maturity, Theorem delivers a full range of flexible, tailored solutions to help organizations cost effectively and efficiently manage digital marketing initiatives. We enable organizations to rapidly activate programs through a model that leverages domain specialists, digital best practices and our deep digital track record.
Theorem is seeking an Associate Engagement Manager will work with one or more clients to deliver and implement Theorem’s digital products and services while ensuring the highest levels of quality and overall client satisfaction. They will manage day-to-day client communications and resolve customer issues in a timely and efficient manner. The Associate Engagement Manager will align to and support Engagement Managers on accounts in delivery of major projects, building client relationships and developing new opportunities.
- Oversee client deliverables and ensure client satisfaction
- Develop and present solutions for client to help solve their business problems
- Manage client projects and implementation work
- Collaborate with Client Partners and Engagement Managers on new opportunities; participate in development of proposals and SOWs
- Continually monitor performance and identify, present, and implement better and more efficient ways to deliver
- Create and manage status reports, client presentations and project schedules
- Conduct regular calls with clients and internal delivery teams
- Report on project status and update relevant teams on client feedback
- Follow-up with internal teams on deliverables or process changes
- Manage client review and approval of deliverables
- Create requirements documentation and relay information to internal teams
- Build best practice documentation for internal teams and client processes
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the necessary time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- 2-to-5 years proven experience and ability to work in a client facing role
- Experience in Digital Marketing or Digital Advertising, specifically in advertising operations, programmatic platforms and data/analytics
- Familiarity and/or expertise with one or more of the following digital platforms and surrounding processes:
- Ad Operations: DCM, DFP, Sizmek, etc.
- Programmatic: App Nexus, DBM, Tube Mogul, etc.
- Data/Analytics/BI platforms: Domo, Datorama, Tableau, TapClicks, Burt
- Email/Marketing Technology: Exact Target, Salesforce, Yesmail, etc.
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Search: Kenshoo, Google Ads, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with offshore delivery teams
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both in oral and written form
- Motivated and self-driven, escalating issues to Manager when needed
- Demonstrated organizational and project coordination/management skills, multitasking across projects
- Quick learner, wth a technical and analytic acumen
- Professional telephone and video conference calls etiquette
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office products
- Energetic, good interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
This position requires some local and U.S travel as needed to efficiently manage clients.
This position is located in our Chatham, NJ headquarters. Theorem offers a flexible work environment, great atmosphere and a competitive benefits package.
For more information about Theorem go to www.theoreminc.net ( http://www.theoreminc.net )
NFP is a leading insurance broker and consulting firm that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, Retirement, Individual Insurance and Wealth Management solutions for companies, individuals and independent financial advisors. NFP has more than 4,200 employees and global capabilities. The Company has become one of the nation’s largest Insurance Brokerage, Retirement Consulting and Wealth Management firms by building enduring relationships with its clients and helping them realize their goals. In 2017, NFP had annual revenue of $1.1 billion. The Company is headquartered in New York City with corporate offices in Chicago and Austin, Texas.
As part of the team that integrates newly acquired firms into NFP, the Deployment Lead will be responsible for overall operating platform deployment and act as the primary point of contact for all conversion-related activities, issues, risks and outstanding questions.
The Deployment Lead will report directly to the Integration and Operations Lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage deployment plan and plan resources (i.e. project management) – including when to engage with cross-program work streams to complete tasks
- Actively engage with the Integration and Operations Lead and provide status reporting as required
- Work with business to identify, connect with, and manage local end-user key stakeholders and address their needs, concerns and questions
- Manage steering committee meetings and conversion communications with key corporate and end-user stakeholders
- Liaise with corporate governance entities for operational and procedural review and decisions
- Escalate risks and issues through defined governance processes and manage to resolution
- Integrate with other platform system teams to ensure that end-users in their deployment are ready for conversion
- Some travel required
- 5+ years of experience in management or technology consulting or other relevant project management experience
- Full lifecycle software implementation (scope control, budgeting, estimating and resource management)
- Ability to propose creative operational solutions to challenging problems and communicate business concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Ability to work with a variety of customers from different areas of the business in large and small groups.
- Adaptable to various work settings and able to serve in an advisory/leadership role
- Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight
- Experience wearing many hats while working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to drive projects, establish priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Attention to detail, professional presentation skills and ability to work with complex projects
NeoXam is a growing software company and is hiring! Become part of the NeoXam adventure!
NeoXam provides Asset Management and Capital Markets firms with cost-efficient, proven and mission-critical solutions. NeoXam covers the complete investment management value-chain, from central data management to front-office and back-office software. To address the multiple challenges faced by the financial industry, NeoXam created the Best of Hybrid model.
With close to 400 employees worldwide, NeoXam serves more than 150 customers from 25 countries and provides full coverage of local requirements in 15+ countries. More than $10 trillion worth of assets are processed daily through its solutions by more than 10,000 users. NeoXam is headquartered in France with offices in Europe, USA, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
As a growing and dynamic company, NeoXam believes in long-term strategic relationships for the mutual benefit of the company, its employees and partners/clients.
NeoXam Data Hub (previously SmartCo DataHub) is the most comprehensive, efficient and customizable solution for centralized data management available on the market. The solution acts as a hub, a central repository and a user-oriented data management tool for data used or produced by financial institutions.
NeoXam IBOR (previously SmartCo IBOR) is a uniquely independent and flexible Investment Book of Record, designed to provide Asset Managers with a single, comprehensive, and robust source of continuously up-to-date positions, valuations and forecasts, with increased quality, under multiple views.
NeoXam is seeking highly motivated Implementation Specialist with knowledge and interest in software technology and finance to help develop and increase its North American presence. Located in Boston MA, or New York, NY and traveling as needed, this regular, full-time role will be responsible for the implementation of NeoXam DataHub and NeoXam IBOR software for its North American financial clients.
Primarily, this role will use NeoXam DataHub and IBOR product technical configuration expertise to provide software implementation guidance to our clients, but the dynamic nature of the role will also require occasional client support and presales activities.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years of experience working as a financial software developer or in the financial industry with dual capabilities in software technology and finance.
- Participate in NeoXam Data Hub and/or NeoXam IBOR implementations at some of the world’s leading and most respected financial organizations
- Implement the software by carrying out NeoXam software customization, workflow definition and optimization using NeoXam’s cutting edge technology platform
- Provide support in troubleshooting, and identifying and resolving any installation and implementation problems to the client’s satisfaction within established time frames
- Provide best practice guidance to clients by leveraging technical expertise, NeoXam software knowledge and industry experience
- Ensure coordination and responsive follow-up to client needs and requirements, interfacing with the appropriate NeoXam departments and colleagues as needed
- Contribute to project management under the responsibility of the Project Manager, Account Manager or Project Director when necessary
- Develop and conduct product training workshops for clients when necessary
- Communicate NeoXam’s offerings to clients and identify new opportunities to grow client sales/services and better meet client needs
- Participate in client support efforts
- Assist with presales initiatives as needed
- Provide project reports to NeoXam management and clients upon request
- Continuously keep up to date with NeoXam Data Hub and/or NeoXam IBOR functional and technical features and improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in the Financial Software industry (software development experience preferable)
- Hands-on experience in software implementation and support a plus
- Willing to learn if no previous experience of data management or IBOR
- Database (MSSQL /Oracle/Sybase) knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Java desirable, but not required
- Ability to work independently and also driven to be a strong team contributor
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Occasional to frequent travel maybe be required
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking an Engagement Manager to join the New York Client Engagement team. This position is responsible for ensuring successful delivery on client engagements at new and existing clients. The Engagement Manager will lead and participate in projects including Implementations, Upgrades, and Change Requests (new modules, training, workflow changes). Solid communication and project management skills are required to satisfy client requests.
- Responsible for delivery of client projects from planning to execution and testing
- Perform business requirement gathering, design and execute a project plan, manage project risk, conduct user workflow training, and document details for future support
- Interface with clients during projects including frequent onsite meetings
- Coordinate with Client Success Managers to understand client needs, and work with Specialists to properly execute the project
- Manage internal and external expectations on all aspects of project
- Lead multiple projects of varying sizes at any given time
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years’ experience in Project Management, Technology Consulting, or similar role, preferably FinTech
- Strong communication skills necessary to effectively engage with clients and set proper expectations
- Ability to lead a project team and drive towards target completion dates
- Ability to understand complex business needs and translate into a comprehensive set of requirements
- Ability to identify issues that may impact client project success; must escalate appropriately and/or workaround the issue
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Technical and analytical skills are important
- Active interest in understanding the financial markets and the investment process
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
Client Engagement Manager
Client Engagement Manager This full time position requires a proactive, experienced, versatile and engaging professional that possesses a demonstrated ability to deliver on personal and team goals. The Client Engagement Manager will be a lead on the team that interacts with key SQAD clients on a strategic level; to provide client support, and communication as well as be a leader in maintaining and expanding the client’s utility of SQAD’s products and revenue relationship. This individual needs to be a strategic thinker and liaise with other internal SQAD teams to ensure high client satisfaction. Our team’s goal is to grow existing relationships and partner with our clients to provide solutions for their needs, all while being positive and FUN!
Who we are:
SQAD is on the cutting edge of digital and traditional media planning, audience analytics, and cost measurement. Recognized as an industry pioneer, SQAD’s data and systems serve some of the largest multi-national brands and agencies in media.
- Proactively manage key client relationships across SQAD products, with focus on MediaTools
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage MediaTools to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Develop best practices and process strategies across teams
- Track client satisfaction and act as a key stakeholder in client renewal with the Sales team
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with clients to evaluate satisfaction and value delivery across SQAD products
- Assist in conducting surveys, analyze their results, as well as product usage and resource data to guide meaningful action items moving forward
Who you are:
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, positive, well organized with extraordinary interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and leadership skills; ability to multi-task and enjoy interaction with internal teammates a must.
- 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience including an in-depth knowledge of television ad buying and planning, ad sales research and MediaTools; strong aptitude and facility with 3rd party media analysis software
- Working knowledge of analytical software, media planning and buying, audience research applications.
- Bachelor degree required, MA or MBA preferred
- Foreign language proficiency a plus.
Sitetracker is the leading provider of enterprise project management software for site-based projects and their associated business processes. Our advanced reports and dashboards provide instant, real-time access to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which allow organizations to efficiently make strategic decisions.
Sitetracker is looking for a talented and driven individual to join its implementation team. As an Implementation Lead you will be responsible for implementing Sitetracker’s project management platform for new customers. You will gather requirements and find creative solutions to tailor our product to most effectively manage the customer’s business process. Overall, the position consists of Project Management, Product Configuration, Data Analysis, and some Development if needed. This is an excellent position in a rapidly growing environment with great opportunity for advancement and leadership placement.
- Lead implementations with customers from kickoff to go-live
- Manage deliverables and lead team to execute within project timelines
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with customers
- Design solutions based on customer business process and requirements
- Perform system configuration and some development
- Perform analysis on customer data and build reports / dashboards based on required insight
- Administer customer training
- Identify areas of implementation process improvements based on latest Sitetracker product features
- Contribute to the growth of the Sitetracker software product with creative ideas fueled by our customer’s business challenges
- 3+ years of software configuration/development in a client facing environment
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce/Force.com administration or development
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, specifically dealing with data analysis & manipulation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, responds to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapts to change
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Strong listening skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions
- Detail oriented and able to autonomously support tasks across multiple projects
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced & multi-tasking environment
- Ability to create reports and strong understanding of database principles
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related technical discipline