Here are sample job advertisements for these types of roles:
Executive Coach, Regional Scale and Integration
The KIPP Foundation’s Network Growth and Sustainability Team expands KIPP’s impact by supporting the growth and effectiveness of all KIPP regions. The National Director of Scale & Integration is a new role. The individual hired will be responsible for significantly increasing the scale and effectiveness of a select number of KIPP regions over a two or three-year engagement period. The National Director of Scale & Integration will report to the Chief Network Growth Officer and together they will prioritize opportunities to scale and/or integrate KIPP regions.
The National Director of Scale & Integration will own the vision for what is required for a region to rapidly grow to scale, growing from its current size to 10 or 15+ schools by 2025 while building the systems necessary to achieve and sustain consistent, strong academic results, foster a robust talent pipeline and ensure financial sustainability and operational excellence. They will partner directly with the Executive Director, regional leadership team and the board of 2-4 KIPP regions per year to set direction for a scaling effort, then deeply engage in planning and implementation for how the regions will achieve that vision. Our aim is the regions partnered with the National Director of Scale & Integration will expand the number of seats for KIPPsters beyond the region’s current potential and faster than their historical pace of growth.
The National Director of Scale & Integration will also provide executive leadership in cases where existing KIPP regions seek to merge. The aim of these mergers is to improve student outcomes and gain the benefits of scale, including activating greater growth than would not be possible independently. When the regions state an interest in merging, the person in this role will work with the regional leaders and boards to consider the case for integration, work through the due diligence process and plan for the integration itself.
The National Director of Scale & Integration will have discretion to identify additional resources at KIPP Foundation and beyond for the scaling and integration efforts as needed. At times, this individual will own the process of hiring of key regional leaders who will then become responsible for driving aspects of the scaling and integration work in the regions with whom he/she is partnered. There are two categories of scaling regions this individual will work with: 1) regions that are growing to reach scale and 2) regions that are integrating to reach scale.
Desired Results – Accomplish the following with the regions you work in:
- Path to Scale – Region has documented a path to scale including the timeline, investments and capabilities required to operate a high-performing region of 10 or more schools (By end of Y1)
- Regional Team Buy-In – The Executive Director and each senior leadership team member is invested in the path to scale, clear on the personal development required to expand his/her leadership to drive results in a rapidly scaling KIPP region (By end of Y1)
- Board Approved Growth Plan – Local KIPP board has approved new growth plan and is prepared to support investment in infrastructure required for scale (By end of Y2)
- Board Approved Integration Plan (Integrating Regions only) – Local board of regions seeking to integrate approve 2-year integration project plan and support the case for integration (By end of Y1)
- Capable Regional Team – Senior leadership team for all core functional areas, including the Executive Director is in place and capable of achieving the student outcomes and priorities outlined in the growth plan or integration plan (By end of Y2)
- Regional Operating Model – Region has a clear, written regional operating model that outlines the core capabilities and systems the region will leverage to operate and replicate schools that meet KIPP’s 2025 student outcome goals with little variability in performance (By end of Y3)
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide executive-level coaching and development support for a handful of high-priority scaling KIPP regions to prepare their organization to expand the number of seats for KIPPsters
- Work directly with the region’s Executive Director, regional leadership team and Board Chair over a two- or three-year engagement period to accomplish key scaling objective and/or milestones that will accelerate the region’s growth trajectory beyond current plans.
- Outline specific infrastructure investments that will be made to enable accelerated growth, including evaluating providers of services or how the region will build systems and structures required for growth and establishing the timeline for those investments to be made
- Conduct a data-driven assessment of leadership team and culture of the organization, identifying strengths to leverage and barriers to scale, then recommending a path to overcome the barriers
- Determine what changes need to be made to the regional support team, including changes to roles and additions of staff, and establish a timeline for when those changes will be made
- Guide the executive director to design and lead the change management to implement the desired changes that will improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the regional office functions
For regions pursuing an integration or merger:
- Lead and conduct early due diligence process, guiding the evaluation of each region’s: financial sustainability; current operations and infrastructure by function
- Work with KIPP Foundation and regional academic leaders to conduct due diligence on the regions’ academic program, including degree of standardization, ease of replication and ability to achieve strong student achievement results
- Map the integration journey and work alongside leaders of each function to outline a function-specific integration plan for Year 0 and Year 1, including activities required to integrate and designing new organizational charts for each function
- Develop a budget which outlines integration-specific costs in Year 0 and Year 1 that supports the integration plan
- Design and lead communication plan to guide regional staff and key stakeholders through the transition
- Deep understanding of functions required to operate a charter management organization
- Exemplary strategic-thinking, creativity and problem-solving ability in the face of ambiguity
- Excels in stakeholder management and building relationships based on trust, respect and achievement of common goals
- Demonstrates cultural competence by communicating and working effectively with those from diverse backgrounds and creating and sustaining an environment in which people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives can succeed
- Experienced in change management in complex and dynamic environments
- Confident working through impact and influence to motive others to take action, as well as a willingness to directly engage in key pieces of work when needed
- Achievement oriented; takes initiative, follows through on commitments, and delivers results
Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience at the executive level in finance, operations and/or academics
- Excellent financial analysis, strategic planning and project management skills
- Experience in people management and coaching leaders to results
- A willingness and ability to travel (+40%)
- Ability and desire to model KIPP values at all times
- This is a full-time, exempt role.
KIPP Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and an organization that values diversity. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Analysis: 10 years (Preferred)
- People Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Coaching: 7 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Executive Advisor Calls:
- Responsible for scheduling and hosting Advisor Calls with members across all locations to discuss professional vision and goals;
- Conduct additional support calls to discuss Boards and ERGs (employee resources group.)
- Regularly follow up with members to ensure they are meeting their goals and previously discussed action steps.
Training Sessions and Office Hours:
- Conduct Training Sessions across East Coast;
- Coordinate and host Office Hours with Training Session attendees;
- Ensure that CRM database contains accurate account details and contact information;
- Participate in Afternoon Tea and dinners.
- True belief in AWE’s mission to increase the number of women in executive management and boards to improve the global economy;
- The spirit to “Be Bold” and fearless in representing AWE, even during its start-up phase;
- Spirit of generosity and service;
- Intellectual curiosity and drive to problem solve;
- Past work experience as an executive coach and completion of coaching program;
- Natural ability to connect with people and to be a connector for people;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Solid understanding of business concepts and ability to quickly learn function overviews;
- Exceptional ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives;
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure;
- Flexibility and agility in a high-growth environment;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and strong attention to detail;
- Advanced computer and internet search skills;
- Great sense of humor;
- Ability to travel for events and Training Sessions;
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining the AWE team!
Online Executive Business Coach “work at home”
ACCESS THOUSANDS OF COACHEES. WORK FROM HOME. STRENGTHEN YOUR BRAND!
GloCoach, a member of International Learning Enterprises Group, is recruiting qualified coaches to help develop the next generation of business leaders in China and Asia. This is an exciting opportunity to coach senior managers and executives at some of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the fastest-growing economies. We accept native English and native Mandarin speakers.
Our website: http://www.ile-china.com/glocoach/
- 15 years minimum industry experience (non-academic) OR
- 10 years minimum professional coaching experience.
- Corporate experience in roles such as General Manager, HRD, Director of Sales, Business Unit Head, Senior Manager, etc.
- Experience in global (well-known or a Fortune 500 company) organizations is preferred but not mandatory
- Professional Coaching Certificate (ILE or other accredited coaching institution) is preferred but not mandatory
GloCoach is home to the world’s best corporate coaches with the mission to help CEOs, business owners, business unit heads, senior management teams and even young emerging leaders deliver superior results. We match executives to coaches with the right industry and experience, who understand their world and speak their language. GloCoach’s proven online platform offers finger-tip convenience so location and busy travel schedules are no longer key constraints. We deliver customized, 1-on-1 coaching in a flexible, scalable and trackable format to thousands of coachees in more than 50 cities across China and Asia.
DO NOT SEND YOUR RESUME. To apply for this role, please visit: https://www.ile-china.com/glocoach/apply-for-coach.php and complete our convenient online application.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $105.00 to $300.00 /hour
- management: 10 years (Preferred)
- United, PA (Preferred)
- PCC, ACC (Preferred)
Executive Business English Speaking Coach $40-50/hour
Don Lee & Company is one of the top-ranked providers for advanced English language development in South Korea, empowering Korean business executives working in multinational corporations to drive change as global leaders. By overcoming the limitations of language, our members build the confidence and skills to apply their talents towards building dynamic teams and organizations. Some of our diverse clients include Johnson & Johnson, Apple, Qualcomm, Microsoft, SAP, Chanel, SK Planet, Stryker Korea, Boston Scientific, Cheil Worldwide and Innocean.
[What we are looking for]
We are seeking leaders and strategic English speaking coaches who can facilitate substantive discussions via online video chat with high-level Korean business executives. Coaches lead sessions in English on topics ranging from entrepreneurship, leadership, strategy, management, self-development and more. Coaches are expected to provide written and oral feedback during/after each session. Qualified coaches are guaranteed to start with two clients per week with a maximum of 20 clients for full-time coaches based on performance. Ranked number one in compensation, we reward our professionals for their excellence in service, unwavering integrity and honesty.
Native speaker in English (*C2).
Corporate working experience (3+ years minimum).
Superior working knowledge of academic and business English.
Flexible availability- Must be able to coordinate across time zones and make your own daily/weekly schedule with clients.
Well-organized, Leader and strategic thinker.
Kind, friendly and sincere manner during class.
Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
Typing speed of 40+ words per minute.
Experience with sales, marketing, project management.
Korean proficiency not required but a huge plus.
Experience in curriculum development and instructional development a plus.
English teaching or mentoring experience not required.
A competitive rate: Coaches earn $40-50 per session hour based on experience.
Earn a minimum of $720 per month based on two clients per week (Two 1-hour sessions per week per client), up to $6,400 month based on having 19-20 clients based on performance.
Make your own daily/weekly schedule with clients on weekdays.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Korean (Preferred)