Here’s a link to sample job advertisements for this type of job:
Recruiting Employee Referral Advocate
The Recruiting Employee Referral Advocate interacts Accenture’s referring Managing Directors and their referrals
Serves as the point of contact to Managing Directors and their referral at the entry point of the recruitment process
Monitors activity and progress of each referral while providing regular updates to Managing Directors
Ensures that referrals are receiving an exceptional experience through regular touch bases, status updates, and follow up with recruiting to advocate on their behalf
Acts as a recruitment subject matter expert and champion for Accenture Employee Referral Program
Ability to articulate role to executive stakeholders in an engaging and actions oriented approach
Provides feedback on referrals to Managing Directors, strategizes for best alignment to open demand and recruiting acceptance
Provides regular updates and feedback to all stakeholders on employee referrals
Advocate for the recruitment process lifecycle to be completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times
Monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs), client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate
Uses Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
Works with other recruiters leads to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility
Will review resumes and determine if they are a potential fulfillment of a position and provide pre qualified candidates that align to demand requirements
Travel as business needs require.
- Minimum 3 years recruiting referral sourcing experience
Strong relationship management skills
Taleo systems experience
Avature CRM experience
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Good organizational, multi tasking and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience in consulting, business administration and/or strategy.
- 12 years of relevant work experience.
- 4 years of experience leading, mentoring and growing a team of people managers.
- Experience in stakeholder partnership.
- 10 years staffing/recruiting or related industry experience
- Experience developing high-growth and high-transaction platforms and services
- Proven track record in balancing priorities against budget and timelines.
- Ability to turn ambiguous challenges into clear and concise solutions.
- Ability to set and drive the “big picture” strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance at a granular level.
- Entrepreneurial drive and an ability to achieve lofty goals in an innovative environment.
About the job
It takes innovative people to build innovative teams. Our Staffing Channels Leads rely on analytics to challenge conventional thinking and make Google a smarter, more diverse place. Leading a team of creative, ambitious Staffing Channels Specialists, you will improve and redefine the systems that help secure the most coveted technical leaders and thinkers in our industry. The needs of our clients are varied, complex, and global in scope. To meet these demands for hiring managers around the world, you will find novel ways to motivate your team in its pursuit of lofty hiring goals, and influence staffing leaders with rich, meaningful narratives built around data. And you’ll do this while ensuring the clients and candidates that move through your hiring process have a wonderful experience they’d find nowhere else but Google.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as “Human Resources”). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants, and analysts, we’re the advocates of Google’s colorful culture. In People Ops, we “find them, grow them, and keep them”. We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Define overall vision for Employee Referrals Channels creating and designing the holistic program including developing strategy, implementing efficient processes/workflows and measurements
- Craft the roadmap to support goals to improve the delivery of the channel while balancing short and long term needs, resources, and investments
- Advocate Google’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) initiatives, and continue to grow our company while making Google a more diverse, inclusive and unique workplace.
- Regulate ongoing management of the Employee Referral Program, providing timely and accurate responses to candidates, Googlers and all other partners.
- Monitoring the program’s effectiveness by measuring impact, success and experiences of referrers and candidates.
Maintain responsibility for planning and driving the firm’s redesigned employee referral program to meet product delivery, quality, and cost goals. Assist with shaping the multi-year strategy for taking the current referral program to a best-in-class program and increasing hires from this key sourcing channel. Benchmark the future program design to industry best practices, incorporating strategic solutions that will drive necessary cultural changes and increase return on investments. Evaluate policy and program updates to ensure the program aligns to the employee value proposition (EVP) and changing hiring demands. Partner with our internal and external marketing and branding teams to develop campaigns to increase awareness of the program through traditional marketing channels, social media, and internal platforms. Build and enhance the brand of the program, and design incentives and campaigns to attract qualified and diverse referrals and conduct analysis of the data to inform solutions addressing program design, process improvements, and recruitment bottlenecks, proactively. Act as a project team leader, ensuring the program is implemented successfully and is well-received by employees, including identifying tasks, assigning and coordinating resources, and creating or tracking project schedules.
- 3+ years of experience with talent acquisition or marketing
- Experience with data analysis and project management
- Experience with identifying and driving process improvements
- Experience with Microsoft applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with developing campaign creative and messaging
- Experience with developing executive briefs and storytelling
- Possession of excellent customer service and interpersonal skills