Here are sample job descriptions for these types of roles…
Principal, Digital Customer Experience
Start Your Journey With Us
As a member of the Digital Guest Experience Product leadership team, the Senior Director, Digital Guest Experience, On-Property Digital will lead the digital evolution of Marriott’s Hotel & Property experience globally. This means setting strategy, defining requirements, and managing build-out of mobile & digital guest services platforms, products, & features for customers across: Marriott mobile apps; Marriott.com; Reservation & Arrival correspondence via Email, Contact Centers, and/or Property; Digital Assistants; Hotel/Property wi-fi; Hotel/Property shuttles; Hotel/Property Public Spaces & Lobbies; Hotel/Property Amenities (Restaurant / Bar / Club, Fitness Center, Spa, Golf, Pool, Beach, Resort Activities & Amenities, etc.), In-room TV, Guestroom Controls, and other On-Property digital sites. This individual will lead a team of accomplished product managers & product owners to digitize the customer journey for customers planning, arriving and/or subsequently enjoying experiences within and across Marriott’s global portfolio of properties, amenities, and activities.
This role will play a pivotal role in translating Marriott’s digital transformation into world-class customer experiences for customers going onto Marriott properties across its global portfolio; in order to achieve Global Digital objectives and deliver world-class customer experiences, this individual will need to work collaboratively across several Marriott departments who also impact or deliver on the customer experience (Digital, Global Operations, IT, Loyalty, Hotel Brands, Revenue Management & Distribution, Marketing, Customer Service/CEC, Customer Experience, and others). Additionally, success in this role requires strong leadership & strategic skills coupled with an astute understanding of consumer digital platforms & solutions, guest service operations & service design, customer satisfaction strategy & management, as well as Marriott technology platforms & infrastructure supporting the enterprise and respective properties. This role is global in scope and also interfaces with Marriott’s global regions (Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, China, Caribbean & Latin America).
Education and Experience
- 10+ years Mobile / Digital experience, with 7+ years Product Management experience; portion of that experience leading or managing Mobile Services & Solutions for Service Experiences such as Retail, Hospitality, Entertainment/Amusement, and/or Digital Marketplaces
- Direct management of complex budgets in excess of $5M+
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and collaborate effectively in a matrix-managed environment, with multiple complementary groups
- Entrepreneurial, startup attitude in a big company setting, self-starter who takes initiative in an ambiguous environment to generate momentum & positive business outcomes
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/certification
- Ideal candidate will have direct experience and fluency with the broader Consumer Mobile / Digital landscape as well as Cloud-based Enterprise platforms, solutions, and technologies (e.g. Apple, Google, Facebook, TenCent/WeChat, Alibaba, Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle, Amazon, IBM, others)
- Ideal candidate will have some experience in travel & tourism industry or a retail environment, particularly hospitality, hotel management, food & beverage, entertainment & amusement, and related “front-of-house” guest service operations
- Ideal candidate will have a technical background, in product development / engineering as well as experience working in/around guest service environments
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with and have worked in a scaled agile development environment, SAFe and variants
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with Adobe Analytics / Omniture and mobile analytics to support data-driven product and feature measurement, performance, and iteration
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Define and refine the Property Digital Experience Roadmap
- Create an integrated vision that elevates the property digital experience as well as the customer-associate service interaction for hotel rooms, restaraunts & bars, spa, golf, fitness centers, and other activities & amenities, leading to higher levels of digital engagement, customer satisfaction and associate service impact at properties globally
- Develop and drive a multi-year roadmap for Property Digital Experience in partnership with Global Operations, IT, Hotel Brands, Customer Experience, and others that materially improves the customer experience and value proposition for Marriott’s global portfolio of properties, amenities, and experiences
- As part of the business case, analyze and define Key Peformance Indicators (KPIs) that measure success for driving vision & strategy
- Perform due diligence and quantification of the necessary investments to secure support & funding from across the company
Lead the Property Digital Product Team in executing the Property Digital Experience Roadmap:
- Lead vision-setting, strategy, and definition of the Property Digital Experience plaforms, products, and features
- Work actively across the company and key Global Departments (Digital, Global Operations, IT, Hotel Brands, Customer Experience, Global Regions, Loyalty, Global Marketing, Customer Service/CEC, etc.) to:
- Validate, refine, orchestrate, and fulfill the 3-year roadmap for Property Digital Experience platforms, products, and features
- Innovate and iterate on both new concepts as well as existing platforms, products & features to advance the roadmap
Continously improve and evolve existing guest services features (Check-in/Check-out, Keyless, Requests & chat, Food & Beverage ordering, Property Wi-Fi connection & landing pages,
- Guestroom TV & Media) to drive higher guest satisfaction, Intent to Recommend, and contribution to Global Digital strategies
- Collaborate within Global Digital and across Continents & Regions to factor local dynamics and adapt platforms, products & features accordingly
- Anticipate staffing requirements by comparing business needs with strengths and weaknesses of existing team to drive the roadmap
- Continually re-evaluate staffing plans against Property Digital Experience growth to scale Digital & Product efforts
- Support department-wide efforts to improve Global Digital culture and work environment as reflected in Associate Engagement Survey results
Drive business execution and performance of the Property Digital Experience platforms, products & features, with special emphasis on Keyless and Expedited Arrival:
- Follow through on execution of the product roadmap and delivery of key features on schedule and on budget, acting as business owner for the digital solutions
- Drive continuous improvement from experience, product, operations, and technology perspectives on Keyless solutions, to enable the benefit of expedited arrival with all the benefits that customers expect when coming onto property
- Set and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to report on Property Digital Experience platform, product & feature performance with stakeholders and leadership
- Collaborate effectively with team(s) that develop, deploy, and actively interact with Property Digital Experience platforms, products & features and strengthen the collaborative model & partnership that Digital maintains with Global Operations, as well as other key departments (IT, Hotel Brands, Customer Experience, Global Regions, Loyalty, Global Marketing, Customer Service/CEC, etc.) that play critical roles
- Work with other product leaders and other departments (Global Operations, Digital, IT, Hotel Brands, Customer Experience, Global Regions, Loyalty, Global Marketing, Customer Service/CEC, etc.) to:
- Ensure that Digital Guest Service is omni-channel (ie. compelling, “seamless”, and relevant in the right context across multiple customer touchpoints, channels, products, and interfaces)
- Ensure that Digital Guest Service is customer-centered across departments (ie. both new/emerging as well as existing solutions are appropriately identified, vetted, and planned in coordination with other relevant departments)
- Measure and analyze the in-market performance of Property Digital Experience platforms, products & features, and modify the strategy and roadmap according to the results achieved against Global Digital engagement, take rate, and revenue goals
Manage and conduct Human Resources activities for the Property Digital product team
- Interview and hire employees, as applicable.
- Ensure employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Ensure that regular, ongoing communication is happening in department (e.g., staff meetings, 1:1’s).
- Set goals and expectations for direct reports using the performance review process and holds staff accountable for performance goals.
- Solicit employee feedback.
- Utilize an “open door policy” and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Ensure policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Conduct annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Communication – Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Leading Through Vision and Values – Keeps the organization’s vision and values at the forefront of employee decision making and action.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor – Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Strategy Development – Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Building a Successful Team – Uses an effective interpersonal style to build a cohesive team; inspires and sustains team cohesion and engagement by focusing the team on its mission and importance to the organization.
- Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Driving for Results – Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Customer Relationships – Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset – Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Strategic Partnerships – Develops collaborative relationships with fellow employees and business partners by making them feel valued, appreciated, and included; explores partnership opportunities with other people in and outside the organization; influences and leverages corporate and continental shared services and/or discipline leaders (e.g., HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management) to achieve objectives; maintains effective external relations with government, business and industry in respective countries; performs effectively as a liaison between locations, disciplines, and corporate to ensure needed resources are received and corporate strategies are understood and executed.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Developing Others – Supports the development of other’s skills and capabilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
- Organizational Capability – Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Continuous Learning – Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities; uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learns through their application.
- Technical Acumen – Understanding and utilizing professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges
- Business Process and Analysis – Knowledge of multiple processes within sponsor department; ability to document key process flows, recognize processes for redesign, identify opportunities and translate business processes into information system’s needs. Ability to define quality measures and evaluate performance against standards and to identify issues, risks and possible paths of resolution or mitigation strategies.
- IT Business Management – Ability to monitor and evaluate trends in technology, technology delivery mechanisms and IT organizational processes and tools. This includes the ability to redefine processes, make recommendations, and perfect process governance frameworks.
- Has deep experience analyzing customer behavior data to uncover meaningful customer segments and personas, the paths they take to achieve a specific goal and quantifying the impact on KPIs
- Collaborates well with analytics teams to define analysis goals and needs
- Skilled in customer journey mapping techniques such as mental model diagram, spatial maps vs. ecosystem models, and more; understands the differences among journey maps, experience maps and service blueprints
- Has worked with brands in different stages of customer journey maturity from those starting with mapping, pilot testing journey improvements, rolling out journeys more broadly to scaling and increasing the number of channels incorporated into their journey efforts
- Knows how to be realistic when it comes to customer journeys. This role lives within a practice area dedicated to helping clients use their existing technology (either Epsilon proprietary or third-party tools) to deliver personalized experiences and therefore knowing how to be realistic is key—sell the client on the ideal version of the customer journey but know how to break it down into what can be accomplished today with the existing data and technology and make the ideal state executable in phases. Know when to engage other Epsilon teams, for example, to determine technology needs for the future
- Has experience with marketing automation tools, journey builder tools and other tools that help marketers visualize customer journeys, optimize and deliver real-time, integrated, personalized, scalable CX
- Eager to bring expertise in data-driven customer journey mapping and orchestration to build a new center of excellence at Epsilon
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree, prefer business, sales or marketing, or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience in digital marketing strategy or consulting
- Enjoys writing blog posts, POVs and thought-leadership pieces
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, specifically in creating and delivering clear and impactful PowerPoint presentations and leading workshops
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate data-driven insights into marketing strategy recommendations
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates well with clients and internal partners including other strategists, and analytics, creative and client services teams
- 7-10 years of experience in digital CX marketing strategy and journey mapping
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.About Us
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Manager, Digital Customer Experience and Operations
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
As the Manager, Digital Customer Experience and Operations you have to maintain productive relationships with all customer feedback channels (call centers, customer experience team, product team, tech team and various other teams in the organization) to drive alignment and efficiency in all supporting the online customer experience.
Who You Are:
- You should have strong written and verbal communication skills in both formal and informal settings.
- You should have the ability to input, receive, and analyze data as well as share key findings and recommendations.
- You should have demonstrated ability leading a team of direct and indirect reports to drive aligned solutions and efficiency.
- You should comfort with quick, data driven decision making and problem solving in a high change environment.
- You should have deep expertise with eCommerce and supporting technologies.
- You should have the ability to build and deliver professional, concise presentations that influence outcomes using skill in data analytics, vision casting, and deadline management.
- You should have strong PC and Excel Skills.
- You should have excellent attention to detail.
- You should have knowledge of OMS system, Excel, understanding website platform and feeds.
You Also Have:
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Leadership experience/ skill managing and prioritizing problems on a daily basis, handling conflict and planning effective resolution under pressure.
As The Manager, Digital Customer Experience and Operations, You Will:
- Demonstrate solid understanding of all HBC digital sites by.
- Demonstrate a customer centric focus in all digital activities
- Maintain familiarity with HBC tech systems through a blend of training and partnership with internal teams.
- Identification of critical issues, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing issues and negotiating timelines and scope with business owners as needed
- Management of large projects maintaining alignment with the many key stakeholders.
- Special projects as assigned
- Project management
- 15% (visit call centers, DCs and other major digital sites).
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Digital Experience Design Manager
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching you will experience ongoing professional development. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY Financial Services is a unique, industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services that leverage deep industry experience with strong functional capability and product knowledge. The Financial Services Digital practice works with clients to analyze, formulate, design, mobilize and drive strategic transformation initiatives. We advise clients on their most pressing strategic challenges and opportunities surrounding business strategies, customers, growth, profit optimization, innovation, technology strategies and digital transformation. We also have the unique ability to help our clients translate strategy into actionable technical design and transformation planning and mobilization. Through our unique combination of competencies and solutions, EY’s Financial Services Digital team helps our clients sustain competitive advantage and profitability by developing strategies to stay ahead of the rapid pace of change and disruption and by supporting the execution of complex transformations.
We are looking for user experience (UX) design managers who will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user and stakeholder research and translating that information into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will design the overall functionality of the client product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience and to facilitate the client’s product visions. You will research user needs, analyze strategic approaches and translate concepts into wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. This includes design and delivery of wireframes, storyboards, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. You will lead the design team to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions, make strategic design and user experience decisions, and rapidly test and iterate your designs. You will lead and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. You must be willing to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Qualifications, certifications and education
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognition Psychology, Cognitive Science, Communications, Informatics and Design or a related field
- A minimum of five years of post-Bachelor’s work experience (or four years for a Master’s degree); three or more years must relate to UX design experience(preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments)
- Expertise in design and prototyping software such as Sketch, InDesign, InVision, UXPin, OmniGraffle, Framer.js, Quartz Composer or similar
- The ability to run workshops with clients to understand detailed end-user needs and to design complete user experiences that meet client needs and visions
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A passion for all things UX-related as well as other areas of design and innovation, including research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies and usability and accessibility concerns
- The ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients with strong aesthetic sensibilities
- The ability to incorporate technology and architecture feasibility in information architecture and interaction design
- The ability to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- A thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations
- The ability to facilitate discussions with technical and business subject matter resources to document requirements, establish a vision and articulate alternatives for future state solution architectures across various architecture domains
Candidates must have the ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements. This travel can be as much as 80% of a work week.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services and you will work with multidisciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
Digital Experience Design Director
Gensler’s Brand Design studio is a collaborative team of designers, strategists, and storytellers that engages with a wide variety of clients on projects of all sizes —from product packaging and immersive digital experience to campus signage systems and international brand positioning. As Gensler brand designers, we help our clients tell their unique stories effectively via every channel available in today’s diverse media landscape. Our approach combines design and architectural expertise with a unique point of view and strong communication skills. We believe that this approach results in brands that build trust, inspire confidence, and forge lasting relationships.
What You Will Do
The Digital Experience Design Director will be responsible for leading fast-paced interdisciplinary teams of developers, graphic designers, technologists, brand strategists, and more to deliver projects ranging from immersive interactive environments to mobile applications. The Director will craft strategies and digital design solutions centered on the user and the interactive experiences that occur on many scales – from the web or mobile screen to large-scale, complex systems and environments that evolve over time. The Director will demonstrate exceptional vision and technical knowledge, oversee projects from conception to completion, and ensure successful project outcomes. The Digital Experience Design Director will deliver creative solutions, focusing on digital content, strategy, and conceptual thinking across a diverse range of markets including aviation, education, entertainment, hospitality, retail, sports, and workplace.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in a variety of interactive design formats & methodologies— including websites, software applications, mobile/tablet UI and apps, installations, immersive experiences, and touch/voice/gesture-based interaction—with a professional degree in interaction design or a related field
- Demonstrated leadership experience on projects that have successfully merged design and technology to create stunning, interactive, user-centered solutions
- Impressive ability to think technically and collaborate with developers and technologists to determine the benefits, possibilities, and constraints of common coding languages, network resources, and user interfaces; actual coding experience, while not necessary, is a plus
- Exceptional design sense and design strategy with the ability to provide clear, critical design reviews to project teams
- Excellent communication skills and experience as the main point of contact for clients, vendors, consultants, and project teams
- Ability to lead complex, multifaceted projects while exhibiting financial stewardship and adhering to demanding project schedules
- Ability to work closely with design leadership across Gensler to promote an interdisciplinary design philosophy and to facilitate its advancement both inside and outside of the firm
- Desire to develop, motivate and mentor young design professionals
- Demonstrated success building, nurturing, and sustaining client relationships and ability to initiate business development opportunities.
- Strong presentation, communication, and relationship management skills
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our teams’ diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Design Thinking Facilitator Digital User Experience (UX)
Seasoned Experience Design professional with an impeccable ability to communicate to and lead a group of individuals (involving C-level executives) through the process of design thinking and facilitate collaborative ideation in the most seamless manner, and in turn be pivotal in solving the most complex business problem for customers. In addition to this person should be a an established UX design professional who can lead an experience design focussed engagement to pinnacle of success both from a consultant perspective and from a business perspective
Responsibilities and Duties
– Collaborate with business owners and stake holders and users
– Plan and execute design thinking workshops with creative and collaborative problem solving as the priority objective.
– Direct and lead workshops from an experience design strategy perspective by ensuring the participants are on track
– Oversee and review experience design artefacts that comes out from the workshops regularly and ensure improvisation and quality
– Executing and owning applicable work-streams for innovation projects and programs with multiple stakeholders
– Collaborating with teams across TCS businesses and functions
– Articulating Art of Possible and sharing points of view on new innovation approaches, technologies, and tools based on internal / external research
– Developing executive level communications/presentations
– Designing and executing innovation programs around knowledge sharing
– Developing high degree of trust with key internal client base
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
– 8-12+ years of relevant experience
– Established track record in planning, facilitating, and executing design thinking based workshops for global audience; preferably for banking and financial domain customers with a high success ratio
– Innovative and passionate about design thinking, and able to structure and ideate bespoke workshop formats and agendas as per the problems to be solved, committed to generate clear and pragmatic directions to the most complex business problems.
– A strong user advocate, empathetic observer, communicator and seasoned consultant who enjoys being at the intersection of technology, business, user and design
– Preferably BA or BS / MS in HCI, CIS, Human Factors or other relevant advanced degree(s) from top tier program / university
– Thinks strategically, handles ambiguity, and interacts with senior business leaders
– Critical and creative thinking as well as ability to execute on the details
– Outstanding analytical, research and presentation skills; exceptionally strong PowerPoint skills
– Familiarity and fluency with strategic and innovation frameworks and conceptual constructs; strong interest in strategy and innovation
– Be on top of customers’ line of business and be a a thought-leader
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year