Here are sample job advertisements for this type of role…
- Provide strategic recommendations to Travel advertisers incorporating the full suite of Condé Nast offerings
- Create, write, and pitch creative advertiser programs that drive revenue for the Travel category
- Respond to RFPs, create materials for client meetings, and build a database of proactive ideas
- Develop content-first marketing programs across all brand platforms with a focus on video, native content, and social media
- Attend sales calls to articulate and sell-through marketing ideas
- Monitor industry and media trends to help identify new partnership offerings
- Articulate the distinct GTM for key brands to educate category sales and marketing teams
- Provide input to the category marketing teams across Condé Nast on how to position brands in RFP responses
- Qualifying experience in brand marketing, publishing, or digital media
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Travel category, either on the publisher or agency side of the business
- Excellent creative writer with strong presentation skills
- Independently develop creative ideas and articulate opportunities for advertisers
- Ability to manage multiple proposals and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who can work independently and within a team setting
- Experience with Keynote preferred, but not required
- Love of travel a must
- IAB certification a plus
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace. Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience. Salary is also commensurate with experience.
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
C ondé Nas t is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
- Directs the entire sales process from account identification to close
- Develops and manages customer relationships and sales
- Develop and maintain strategic advertising partnerships and sponsorship deals for SHE Media
- Accountable for servicing customer satisfaction for accounts in assigned territory
- Present SHE Media and demonstrate our value proposition to clients and agencies
- Must be comfortable presenting and speaking to large groups at client and agency meetings
- Measures against advertising sales revenue per assigned territory or targets
- Generate revenue and hit quarterly/annual sales goals
- Works closely with Marketing and Planning to put together strong marketing solutions
- Responsible for sales and prospects
- Responsible for lead generation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of online advertising sales experience; successfully managing a territory required
- Digital Sales background. Experience in branded content, influencers, and event sales a plus
- Demonstrates strong understanding and ability to maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Outstanding customer support or services skills required
- Exceptional PC skills (Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and Outlook) required.
- Excellent business presentation skills including strong oral and verbal communication
- Proven ability to meet stretch sales goals in a challenging environment
- Manages issues and relationships effectively.
- Some traveling is required
Eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world’s only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we’re looking for a Creative Strategy Director who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of both tech and entertainment to join our Creative team and help us build this whole new medium.
Brand Partnerships at Eko focuses on two creative categories: bespoke advertising (“Sparks”) running within Eko original content, and interactive branded video experiences (“Extended Sparks”). In this role, you’ll provide the creative vision and strategy for this work, from pitches and ideation through to delivery. You’ll also collaborate with the Director of BP and Director of Production, as well as with Creative Directors from outside agencies and production companies, guiding and guarding Eko’s standards of creative excellence.
The Creative Director will also provide this instruction to all external vendors and agencies as they ideate, develop, and produce Sparks and marketing campaigns to deliver results within budget and timeline constraints.
Our partners include:
- Walmart, who recently announced a major joint venture in which we’ll work together to create engaging interactive entertainment content that delights consumers and leads to commerce and other opportunities.
- MGM Studios, Sony, CBS, Warner Music Group, and many other top entertainment companies and Hollywood creators.
- Brand Marketers: Walmart, Coca-Cola, L’Oréal, Lincoln Motors, Shell, Dos Equis, MTV, NBC, Disney, BMW and others, who seek to reach Eko’s highly engaged audiences with impactful interactive video brand advertising.
- Digital Publishers and Social Platforms, who extend Eko’s reach in creating and distributing original interactive entertainment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Prepare the creative briefs that will guide external agencies and vendors for conception and/or production.
- Lead creative proposals for each new potential brand campaign together with the sales team.
- Partner closely with Founder and Head of BP on presentations and proposals for current and potential clients.
- Review and advise on the best external partners for each brand/marketing campaign.
- Develop creative strategies informed by key business insights provided by clients through research or stakeholder interviews.
- Review agency work for creative strength and confirm they meet stated KPIs.
- Provide notes and approve concepts, scripts, design, pre-production assets, promo edits and interactive elements for all brand and Sparks projects.
- Align with Eko original series creators throughout production to ensure their creative DNA is part of the Sparks being produced.
- Participate in the creation of the Eko/Brand co-marketing strategy with the VPs of Marketing and Distribution.
- Lead the evolution and development of Sparks as a product along with the sales, product and creative teams, implementing brand feedback and consumer response, and any other applicable data, to improve, refine, and re-invent creative and models for revenue.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 4+ years in a Creative Director or Strategist role at an advertising or marketing agency.
- You have an ability to develop and present ideas both internally and to brand and agency partners, both on strategy and creative execution.
- You’re comfortable presenting creative and insights to potential and existing brand partners.
- You have experience with video and digital development and production process and ability to provide relevant feedback at each key milestone.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At Eko, we believe we’re all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
dick clark productions, the world’s largest producer of televised live event programming is looking for an experienced Account Director to join its forward thinking, top notch Brand, Marketing, & Digital Strategy team. This position is based in Santa Monica.
As a member of the department, the Account Director will lead a team tasked with developing and managing fully integrated revenue-based partnerships for dick clark’s slate of music and entertainment televised events.
The Account Director, Brand Partnerships will lead a team focused on account development during presale and account management during post sale. During presale the team will work with the creative brand strategy team to package show inventory and develop comprehensive presentations for prospective and incumbent clients following proactive efforts from the sales team, brand briefs, and/or RFPs submitted for consideration. In addition, once becoming sold business, the Account Director and their team will manage the day-to-day client accounts leading up to, during production and after events.
The Account Director must have a strong ability to communicate the logic and benefits of proposed programs to prospective clients and internal parties through verbal communication as well as through Keynote presentations, outlines, and/or through creative briefs within a short timeline.
The Account Director will also have a leadership role in overseeing the creation of comprehensive sales materials such as one sheets and general presentations in an effort to continue revenue growth and retention.
The Account Director, Brand Partnerships reports directly to the Vice President, Brand, Marketing & Digital Strategy. The Account Director will also attend calls, meetings and complete tasks at the direction of the department’s Executive Vice President.
Report to and communicate daily with the VP, Brand, Marketing & Digital Strategy
- Lead the team in identifying and developing client brand strategies primarily across DCP’s core slate of live programming: New Year’s Rockin’ Eve, The Golden Globe Awards, Academy of Country Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards and The Streamy Awards
- Lead the management and development of key accounts
- Lead team in implementation of strategy into sales materials for presentations to incumbent and prospective clients
- Lead development and discussion of formulated brand strategies with Valence Media sales team and other key stakeholders
- Day to day management of requests for proposals and development of proactive pitches from DCP partners, network partners, and Valence divisions
- Collaborate with creative strategists to develop campaign creative for proposals and pitches
- Lead development and creative discussion with internal DCP teams to ensure feasibility. Internal teams include but are not limited to production, PR, legal and finance
- Lead transition and management of sold business execution across internal teams including but not limited to production, PR, legal and finance
- Lead discussion of both brand strategy, creative and eventual execution with DCP network and other show partners
- Client-facing management throughout execution of programs and campaigns
- Provide extensive support in the development of program P&L’s to ensure accuracy
- Work with Content Strategy and Partnerships teams to identify available sales inventory
- Track and manage total sales inventory
- Attend and contribute to sales calls and meetings at the direction of the EVP and VP, Brand and Marketing Partnerships
- In conjunction with the VP, manage the duties of the Sr. Manager and Managers
Experience & Education
- Minimum 5 years of proven client/account and/or client/brand strategy experience or other relevant experience (preferably from a broadcast network, brand, publisher, or production company)
- Experience in leading a team and a passion for collaboration
- Strong broadcast television experience including in both media and integrated marketing
- Production and/or live event experience
- Passion for television, music, fashion, and all things pop culture is a must
- A demonstrated, innate understanding of social media content and platforms both on the editorial and paid ends
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while delivering results
- Ability to plan, organize and effectively present ideas and concepts
- Commitment to excellence: working non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate the logic and benefits of an idea, decision, or project to senior leadership, clients, reports, and counterparts
- Strong analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a healthy appreciation for the unknown
- Experience developing ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
- Commitment to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and physiologically safe work environment
- An enthusiastic Google Doc/Sheet user
- Strong experience using Keynote
- Working knowledge of design programs (e.g., Photoshop)
- BA/BS degree
No Phone Calls. No Agencies Please.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Account Management: 5 years (Required)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 36686
- Supports the growth and profitability of American Airlines portfolio of Barclays / AAdvantage Co-brand credit cards products
- Engages in day-to-day relationships with Barclays, vendors and internal partners
- Manages marketing campaigns assets on direct channels by working closely with bank and all other American Airlines stakeholders
- Manages approvals and marketing reviews of various marketing materials
- With internal and external partners, identifies, builds support for, and executes innovative solutions to increase acquisition rates and/or employee engagement in co-brand program
- Supports project management, prioritization and timelines of various digital enhancements and marketing campaigns
- Tracks and analyzes participation and initiative performance data against key success metrics and prepares performance reports
- Some travel required, up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent experience/training
- Experience in a marketing role
- Experience managing marketing/advertising agency relationships
- Ability to be an innovative problem solver
- Ability to be a self-starter who can recognize opportunities for innovation and creativity
- Skills in organization, consensus building and creative problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills
- Ability to execute multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Requisition ID: 36686
Account Director, Brand Partnerships
Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly-engaged, digitally native audiences. Our serialized shows are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks; available on desktop, mobile, connected TVs, and VR. Eko Studio, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a growing community of creators crafting their own interactive experiences with Eko’s platform.
Our partners include:
- Eko and Walmart together recently announced a major joint venture partnership in which the two will work together to create engaging interactive entertainment content that delights consumers and leads to commerce and other opportunities.
- Entertainment Companies and Top Hollywood Creators: MGM Studios, Sony, CBS, Warner Music Group; and many others.
- Brand Marketers: Walmart, Coca-Cola, L’Oréal, Lincoln Motors, Shell, Dos Equis, MTV, NBC, Disney, BMW and many others, who seek to reach Eko’s highly engaged audiences with impactful interactive video brand advertising, delivered within Eko’s original interactive experiences and on a standalone basis.
- Digital Publishers and Social Platforms, who extend Eko’s reach in creating and distributing original interactive entertainment.
Eko is backed by leading venture capital and strategic investors, including Sequoia Capital, NEA, Marker, Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, Warner Music Group, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Samsung.
The company is looking to recruit an Account Director, Brand Partnerships to oversee and execute client relationships and campaigns. Scope will include defining client goals and KPIs, developing annual and campaign plans, managing overall programs to achieve success and ultimately renewals and increased revenue. This position will be based out of Eko’s New York offices. This person will report to and work closely with Sean McCullough, VP of Brand Partnerships.
- Work closely with Eko’s new business and leadership team to present, close and onboard large 7-figure client partnerships and ensure that client programs are planned appropriately, run smoothly, and program KPIs are met (and that clients renew).
- Develop specific client program goals in conjunction with client executive teams, define campaign components (which will include a mix of creative production and media within Eko’s interactive experiences), and overall KPIs for success.
- Work closely with brands to create larger, strategic partnerships, and Eko’s internal team to refine and evolve Eko’s ad product offering. This is a client facing role that will provide innovative solutions and thought leadership to new and existing clients.
- Working with Eko’s Production and Creative Directors, and external partners, flawlessly manage client relationships and programs to meet or exceed agreed goals and KPIs.
- Communicate up, down and across partner organizations – with a strategy towards identifying new business units / contacts and deepening existing relationships.
- Utilize research, data and analytics to develop strategies to clients which soundly deliver campaigns to reach needed KPIs.
- Offer a consultative based insights approach, driving value towards customer business goals and needs.
- 5+ years of experience in high-level client strategy, sales/account management and/or customer success roles, working closely with brand marketers at an agency, digital publisher/content owner, or an entertainment company.
- Client-facing leader who works collaboratively with brand clients and has a track record of partnering with new business teams to help win new business.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking around Eko’s branded offering, how to best service brands, build internal process, and be open to innovative ideas. Experience with creative program design is highly valuable.
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs around customer retention, revenue growth from existing partners, and working closely with brands to create larger partnerships.
- A proven track record of selling or managing content related deals, working thru production processes, best practices, and workflow procedures to ensure quality assurance, and customer programs and expectations are met.
- Managing multiple projects at one time, prioritizing within long-term and short-term deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/BA degree required, MBA preferred.
Key Behavioral Traits
- Highly self-motivated, objective driven, and accountable. Relentless in execution and follow through.
- Inclusive, participative, and collaborative. Excels at working within a team.
- A belief in the value of a creative approach to everything; ability to thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Exceptional communicator, whether speaking on a platform or in one-on- one communication, and able to forge and maintain senior executive client relationships.